Engerland

Mr Glass
County Player

Re: Engerland

Post by Mr Glass »

Paddys posts are cracking me up with laughter here. :DDD:

He tells England fans not to over rate their national team too much and then he says that we should score at least 4 goals against Algeria. :D

And then............. He asks 'When was the last time Spain Won anything.?????' ffs...

Hilarious reading.

Come on England !!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Paddys posts are cracking me up with laughter here. :DDD:

He tells England fans not to over rate their national team too much and then he says that we should score at least 4 goals against Algeria. :D

And then............. He asks 'When was the last time Spain Won anything.?????' ffs...

Hilarious reading.

Come on England !!!!!
he does more backtracking than a politician
he's harmless enough though :D
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Paddys posts are cracking me up with laughter here. :DDD:

Hilarious reading.

Come on England !!!!!
This thread is about the present World cup, when I said they hadn't won anything I was referring to the World cup, the best Spain have ever done was when they came fourth in the 1950 tournament.

Anyway I'm glad I cheered you up, you must of felt quite depressed after your side threw away their opening game. I'm glad I was of some service to you.

If you feel the need to talk to somebody after the match on Friday......I'll be here, Paddy cares.......... most importantly remember that it's only a game and there's a lot better teams in the tournament than England, so sit back relax and let them show you how it's done.
:bat:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

jointer wrote:

Hilarious reading.

Come on England !!!!!
When have I EVER BACKTRACKED? :bat:
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
jointer wrote:

Hilarious reading.

Come on England !!!!!
your posts on this thread are getting more ridiculous by the day paddy
even the wife has had a giggle at them :showbum: :D
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Anyway I'm glad I cheered you up, you must of felt quite depressed after your side threw away their opening game. I'm glad I was of some service to you.
Wasn't depressed at all mate, as I am one of the many England fans who doesn't get carried away with the English media hype (as you seem to do). - just because the media like to hype England up Paddy. Don't assume that all of the english public get carried away with it.

The truth of the matter is that England are one of about 8 clubs who could Win the 2010 World Cup. Granted, we would need a little luck, but we have got a chance.

I would say that Spain and Brazil are the two favourites and then I would put England with about another five teams as having a realistic shot at it.
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

Paddy...

Judging by your posts that you think that a draw against the USA is a bad result for England, and you also think we should score at least four against Algeria suggests to me that you yourself have gotten carried away with the English media hype my friend. :D
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

jointer wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
jointer wrote:

Hilarious reading.

Come on England !!!!!
How can you possibly say that, everything I've told you so far has come true, come on be honest with Paddy,
You expected your team to win against USA......Yes,
They were odds on favourites to do so......Yes,
They only managed a draw.........Yes,

I'm pretty sure if they don't score 4 goals on Friday that they won't probably win their group, can't you see all I'm trying to do is to help you by lessening your burden,
Remember I'll be here if you need to talk, (and that goes for all disgruntled England fans) and I can assure you that whatever you tell me will be in strict confidence.
I can help ease the pain!
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
jointer wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
jointer wrote:

Hilarious reading.

Come on England !!!!!
How can you possibly say that, everything I've told you so far has come true, come on be honest with Paddy,
You expected your team to win against USA......Yes,
They were odds on favourites to do so......Yes,
They only managed a draw.........Yes,

I'm pretty sure if they don't score 4 goals on Friday that they won't probably win their group, can't you see all I'm trying to do is to help you by lessening your burden,
Remember I'll be here if you need to talk, (and that goes for all disgruntled England fans) and I can assure you that whatever you tell me will be in strict confidence.
I can help ease the pain!
my case is rested :D
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

We will win 2-0
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
slymaster
International

Post by slymaster »

[youtube][/youtube]
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

oche balboa wrote:We will win 2-0
Thats probaly a good estimate, but I think the usa will put at least 3 past them.
the battler
The Ton Club

Post by the battler »

:idea: :showbum: :showbum:
jointer wrote:
the battler wrote::IIII: please take this thread off of the darts chat cmon i dont give a stuff for a load of overpaid kin footballers thanks
if your not interested don't click on it :roll:
simple really :showbum:
even simpler would be to actually read what i stated which was to move the thread from darts chat!
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

It has just been reported that David james is taking the place of Robert Green, that should instill a great deal of confidence in the Algerian attack.
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

mod500 wrote:It has just been reported that David james is taking the place of Robert Green, that should instill a great deal of confidence in the Algerian attack.
do they have an attack ? :D
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

jointer wrote:
mod500 wrote:It has just been reported that David james is taking the place of Robert Green, that should instill a great deal of confidence in the Algerian attack.
Should not imagine it will matter with that great lump of uselessness in the goal, A one legged Stevie Wonder could score against him ;)
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

mod500 wrote:
jointer wrote:
Should not imagine it will matter with that great lump of uselessness in the goal, A one legged Stevie Wonder could score against him ;)
maybe
this fella couldn't though :DDD:
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

At no point in this thread have I extolled the greatness of Scotland. In fact I would go as far to say we are as pish as the next team. :D
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

jointer wrote:
mod500 wrote:
jointer wrote:
maybe
this fella couldn't though :DDD:
Class :DDD:
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

ZEE GERMANS :DDD: