Engerland

gers222
Steady Sixties

Engerland

Post by gers222 »

watching the game just now.

england are shite.....where is lampard ....gerard and the other 9...Heard somewhere england would win WM :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
gers222
Steady Sixties

Re: Engerland

Post by gers222 »

At least England have certain Phil Taylor that u can rely on.
to be world champion.
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
gers222
Steady Sixties

Post by gers222 »

no new posts... ok admins please close this thread.
No England fans have a sense of humour....or they are just pig sick... :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
slymaster
International

Post by slymaster »

[youtube][/youtube]
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

gers222 wrote:no new posts... ok admins please close this thread.
No England fans have a sense of humour....or they are just pig sick... :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
And who have Scotland got?........oh thats right you are out
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

slymaster wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Feels weird hearing Martin Tyler commentate on a WC game!
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

It's sad to think there are people in England that think they can win the World cup, it's about time they put their team into perspective, and stopped kidding themselves.
:DDD:

If they think they're such a great football nation why is it they have to employ some foreigner as manager, can't they find a decent English manager? what a farce!

It's about time they woke up and realized that the English team is only mediocre, and have not got the depth and quality of players that it takes to win a World Cup.

I know people will disagree with what I'm saying and think that Rooney, Gerrard etc are World class but I'm afraid they are wrongly mistaken, they have in no way the class of Ronaldo, Kaka or Messi. If this was the case they would have faired better in the World cup last time.

P.S. This thread is in the wrong section it has nothing to do with darts!
;) :bat:
Last edited by Paddy McGinty on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

I am a very proud Englishman and supported the team to the hilt last night :CCDD:

However these things happen when you select Goalkeepers that have conceded goals for fun all season (Green,James) and pick sick note players (King, Barry) and Strikers who cant score (Heskey) and over the hill dog slow Back Up's (Carragher)

Rooney was woeful and never got a look in all game, marked out of it by the USA defence...what chance does he have against a Good Side!!

As usual England once again flatter to deceive, and I predict a last 8 knockout.
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

are we out of the cup now ?

oh well there's always next time :roll:
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Paddy McGinty wrote:It's sad to think there are people in England that think they can win the World cup, it's about time they put their team into perspective, and stopped kidding themselves.

If they think they're such a great football nation why is it they have to employ some foreigner as manager, can't they find a decent English manager? what a farce!

It's about time they woke up and realized that the English team is only mediocre, and have not got the depth and quality of players that it takes to win a World Cup.

I know people will disagree with what I'm saying and think that Rooney, Gerald etc are World class but I'm afraid they are wrongly mistaken, they have in no way the class of Ronaldo, Kaka or Messi. If this was the case they would have faired better in the World cup last time.

Who the hell is Gerald oh wise one?
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Didn't think they played THAT badly.

Thought Heskey was a real handful.

Not the ideal start but we still may do OK.

Alas I don't think we're in the same league as the Spains and Brazils of the world.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

gers222
Steady Sixties

Post by gers222 »

The main reason i was mad, was that i lost 250 pounds :angry5: :angry5:

had S korea...1-0 or 2-0
Argentina...1-0 or 2-0
and England..1-0 or 2-0

:MMMN:
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

Adrian1969 wrote:Didn't think they played THAT badly.

Alas I don't think we're in the same league as the Spains and Brazils of the world.
bit early to judge
they haven't played yet
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

England tend to structurally struggle with their goalies. Last night on Dutch TV we saw Shielton's, James' and the pony tailed keeper's blunders again.

Hey, but it may be the first of many more goaly blunders to come as our former team captain Ruud Krol who now is a coach in South Africa said there's been repetitive testing of the WC ball without improvements having been made to its tendency to swagger towards the goal or deviate unexpectedly. Not that this was the case when it was "fired" at Green, but it bounced and this may have given it an unexpected curve or side spin. :o
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

Rudy wrote:England tend to structurally struggle with their goalies. Last night on Dutch TV we saw Shielton's, James' and the pony tailed keeper's blunders again.

Hey, but it may be the first of many more goaly blunders to come as our former team captain Ruud Krol who now is a coach in South Africa said there's been repetitive testing of the WC ball without improvements having been made to its tendency to swagger towards the goal or deviate unexpectedly. Not that this was the case when it was "fired" at Green, but it bounced and this may have given it an unexpected curve or side spin. :o
Shilton and Seamen were considered the best keepers in the world at the time they were playing

but i agree if a goalkeeper is to make a balls up it's usually an English one !
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

I remember the days when the scottish keepers were mocked hehe. The last few years have seen a lovely rise in the number of english blunders, Robinson, James and now add Green to the list.

England should have won that game last night and they will still qualify from the group. But there is no way they will win the cup, Spain, Argentina or Brazil will win. Enlgand out on pens to Germany in the last 16 ;)
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:It's sad to think there are people in England that think they can win the World cup, it's about time they put their team into perspective, and stopped kidding themselves.

I know people will disagree with what I'm saying and think that Rooney, Gerald etc are World class but I'm afraid they are wrongly mistaken, they have in no way the class of Ronaldo, Kaka or Messi. If this was the case they would have faired better in the World cup last time.

Who the hell is Gerald oh wise one?
You know who I mean, Gerrard, lets not get too picky, you must learn to lower your aspirations of your national team, then when they play badly, as they often do, you won't feel so angry and let down,
Get real
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

jointer wrote:

bit early to judge
they haven't played yet
Neither Have England!!
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
jointer wrote:

bit early to judge
they haven't played yet
Neither Have England!!
they have
they drew 1-1 with the usa last night,don't know how ireland scotland or wales got on though
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

jointer wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
jointer wrote:

bit early to judge
they haven't played yet
Neither Have England!!
they have
they drew 1-1 with the usa last night,don't know how ireland scotland or wales got on though

Just been announced that when Englands games arelive on BBC1/ITV regional TV in Ireland/Wales/Scotland will be showing "wish you were here"

ww
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne