Engerland

Paddy McGinty
International

Re: Engerland

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Well it's not long to kick off for you English fans. I shall be watching the game from my local pub the Dog and Donkey, I'm getting oh so excited.
I hope they don't cock up like the Germans did, as I said I think they will need to win to qualify but unless they get 4 goals I doubt they will win there group.
Should be a good game thou.
:bat:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Well it's not long to kick off for you English fans. I shall be watching the game from my local pub the Dog and Donkey, I'm getting oh so excited.
I hope they don't chicken up like the Germans did, as I said I think they will need to win to qualify but unless they get 4 goals I doubt they will win there group.
enjoy the game Paddy
I'm off up town now to join the thousands of other deluded idiots :D ;)
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

jointer wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Well it's not long to kick off for you English fans. I shall be watching the game from my local pub the Dog and Donkey, I'm getting oh so excited.
I hope they don't chicken up like the Germans did, as I said I think they will need to win to qualify but unless they get 4 goals I doubt they will win there group.
enjoy the game Paddy
Enjoy yourself, just remember what I told you, and take care, there will be a lot of drunk English people about tonight. :bat:
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

jointer wrote:
enjoy the game Paddy
:DDD: :DDD:
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

WTF was that ?

Gerrard wasted on left, surely Joe Cole better on left ? Not saying Gerrard not good enough he should play of Rooney with Heskey sent home.

No ideas on play, no idea were others players are positioned . . . and no hope unless Fabio gets a grip on were are players play best.
Thinking of one.
Martin Adams Beard
Pub Champion

Post by Martin Adams Beard »

That was awful.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

They're coming home
They're coming home
They're coming
England's coming home!

Oooooooooooeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr
What's going on fellas?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Shit performance

We are crap
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Not even as good as crap!!

And Rooney wants dealing with, after a display like that i was Booing at the Tele!!

Rooney didn't wanna be on that pitch, body language, attitude general demeanor was asking to be removed!

Him Gerard and Lampard ain't a patch on the likes of Ronaldo, Messi etc.... Best players in the World....My Sphincter!!! :angry5:
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Maverick wrote:Not even as good as crap!!

And Rooney wants dealing with, after a display like that i was Booing at the Tele!!

Rooney didn't wanna be on that pitch, body language, attitude general demeanor was asking to be removed!

Him Gerard and Lampard ain't a patch on the likes of Ronaldo, Messi etc.... Best players in the World....My Sphincter!!! :angry5:
If you go back to my posts of at least a week ago I told you exactly this, I was just trying to put things in perspective, but nobody listened all I got was abuse and jibes even somebodies girlfriend was laughing at me.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ok I've been taking some stick from some of the English fans over the last week for speaking the truth, I would to know what:

Jointer
Carl Carvell
Mark-G
Gringo
Rave

Would like to say on the subject now?

Do you still think you still have a World class all conquering team?

All you have is a load of over paid phallic heroes, led by a foreign manager who doesn't seem to understand the English game one iota. No wonder Rooney's so pissed off.
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

In the past when England were pants at least we had a solid workrate, but last night we didn't even have that! Rooney looked like he was already on a beach somewhere, Gerard was a Rabbit caught in headlights, there was zero movement, Still boiling about it now....There's Millions of people that would give everything them own for the chance to represent their country and the bastards treat it with that kind of contempt!!!! :angry4:
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
TROUBLEAGAIN
Superleague Player

Post by TROUBLEAGAIN »

Last night has to go down as one of the worst England games (which is saying a lot) in living memory- The ball cant take all the blame!!!! the players looked knackered and 2 yards off the pace- Team selection doesnt help but the likes of the so called world class Rooney/Gerrard and Lampard were awful and whats Heskey still doing in the team is beyond me- The best players on the night were the ones who didnt play.
Gringo
Pub Champion

Post by Gringo »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Ok I've been taking some stick from some of the English fans over the last week for speaking the truth, I would to know what:

Jointer
Carl Carvell
Mark-G
Gringo
Rave

All you have is a load of over paid phallic heroes, led by a foreign manager who doesn't seem to understand the English game one iota. No wonder Rooney's so pissed off.
Howya Paddy im from Dublin myself so I wouldnt call the English players my heroes, but I would of liked to see the team do well as I support an EPL team (Arsenal)

But judging on last nights performance I cant even see them beating the Slovenians on Wednesday unless they dramatically improve!I mean that performance last night was an absolute disgrace, the worst I have personally seen by a British side let alone an English side, they looked legless after 20 minutes (were they playing at altitude?)couldnt complete routine passes, Johnson was the worst offender here pathethic display from the right back and as for Rooney dont get me started on this twat, what he said to the ITV camera's were a disgrace, your fans have every right to boo yous overpaid fuckers all the want they've paid thousands of there hard earned pounds to get there, for what to watch you's tossers make a holy show your nation??get a grip :evil: As for Capello why on earth did he not change the shape of the team early on, when he made like for like changes in the 2nd half I was just baffled :silent: :roll:

JOE COLE MUST START ON WEDNESDAY
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Ok I've been taking some stick from some of the English fans over the last week for speaking the truth, I would to know what:

Jointer
Carl Carvell
Mark-G
Gringo
Rave

Hmmm there is no R in my surname ;)

Football, yes I do believe that we have a World Class group of players, any club in the world would have, Terry, Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney and not every country has a complete squad of world class players so we are not alone.

What I do believe is that we have a squad capable of winning the world cup as much as the like of, Germany, Spain, Argentina, Brazil etc but it is getting things right and that has not happened.

Main problems that worry me are that Capello does not seem to know who is his number 1, does not seem to realise that Gerrard is a central midfielder, and also his best team is not known. These are worrying signs after two years in the job.
Thinking of one.
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

TROUBLEAGAIN wrote:Last night has to go down as one of the worst England games (which is saying a lot) in living memory- The ball cant take all the blame!!!! the players looked knackered and 2 yards off the pace- Team selection doesnt help but the likes of the so called world class Rooney/Gerrard and Lampard were awful and whats Heskey still doing in the team is beyond me- The best players on the night were the ones who didnt play.
correct
it was a complete shambles and an embarrassment