Any Celtic fans in?

User avatar
Stranbougie
The Ton Club
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 am

Re: RE: Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by Stranbougie » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:41 am

Ginge wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:Celtic turning in another great defensive display.
Conceded in 6 of the last 7 matches.
Didn't touch them tonight. Went with Rangers instead.

Up the Huns!

Yaaaasssss !!!!!

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58629
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by Ginge » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:44 am

Stranbougie wrote:
Ginge wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:Celtic turning in another great defensive display.
Conceded in 6 of the last 7 matches.
Didn't touch them tonight. Went with Rangers instead.

Up the Huns!

Yaaaasssss !!!!!
Rangers/Genk/Olympiacos (spelling may be wrong with that last one) treble, paid 7/2

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by ssjsa » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:01 pm

Ginge wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:Celtic turning in another great defensive display.
Conceded in 6 of the last 7 matches.
Didn't touch them tonight. Went with Rangers instead.

Get it up the Huns!
Looks like this happened today. :WWWW:
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58629
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by Ginge » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:02 am

Had Celtic in a double today but sadly the other half of it was shite.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by ssjsa » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:33 pm

It is at times like this you wish Col was still active on the forum. Watching Celtic humping Hibs in The Hoops bar in Tenerife.
Attachments
20181020_163411.jpg
20181020_163411.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 315 times
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58629
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by Ginge » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:38 pm

Thought Hearts were a very attractive price today, above evens to win at home against Aberdeen. Leading 1-0

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by ssjsa » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Ginge wrote:Thought Hearts were a very attractive price today, above evens to win at home against Aberdeen. Leading 1-0
Great price for a Hearts win. They are a team of dirty bastards but honestly believe they will beat Rangers, Aberdeen and Hibs to the 2nd spot this season.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by ssjsa » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:58 pm

Saw this last week on Twitter. For the Celtic and Peaky Blinders fans, of which I am both. :grin:

Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58629
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by Ginge » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:52 am

ssjsa wrote:Saw this last week on Twitter. For the Celtic and Peaky Blinders fans, of which I am both. :grin:

Why are Hearts 6/4 to beat Hibs this evening please? Seems very generous.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by ssjsa » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:52 pm

Ginge wrote:
ssjsa wrote:Saw this last week on Twitter. For the Celtic and Peaky Blinders fans, of which I am both. :grin:

Why are Hearts 6/4 to beat Hibs this evening please? Seems very generous.
Hearts struggling with injuries, but nevertheless 6/4 is very generous. Lump on.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by ssjsa » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:17 pm

Get in there Kieran.

Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 6438
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by phil davies » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:46 pm

Europa league knockout round could be intresting from a British perspective. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs all pretty garaunteed to be in it. Celtic and Rangers both a good chance too and possible Liverpool joining them too. Maybe 6 clubs in the last 32 could even be 7 if Man U mess up their last two matches but can’t see them not qualify tbh.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by ssjsa » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:54 pm

phil davies wrote:Europa league knockout round could be intresting from a British perspective. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs all pretty garaunteed to be in it. Celtic and Rangers both a good chance too and possible Liverpool joining them too. Maybe 6 clubs in the last 32 could even be 7 if Man U mess up their last two matches but can’t see them not qualify tbh.
Celtic still a lot to do to qualify. Hope we can hold on to a win tonight, but both Salzburg and Leipzig are good teams, and we will need to play well in our our last 2 games.

Rangers are shit, but still have a chance, despite losing in Moscow earlier, and the English teams look particularly strong.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 6438
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by phil davies » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:01 pm

ssjsa wrote:
phil davies wrote:Europa league knockout round could be intresting from a British perspective. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs all pretty garaunteed to be in it. Celtic and Rangers both a good chance too and possible Liverpool joining them too. Maybe 6 clubs in the last 32 could even be 7 if Man U mess up their last two matches but can’t see them not qualify tbh.
Celtic still a lot to do to qualify. Hope we can hold on to a win tonight, but both Salzburg and Leipzig are good teams, and we will need to play well in our our last 2 games.

Rangers are shit, but still have a chance, despite losing in Moscow earlier, and the English teams look particularly strong.
I see Minamino scores a hatrick in the first half for Salzburg he was a player I was hoping Cardiff might have tried to sign in the summer.

As for Celtic hold on tonight for a win and then as long as they beat Rosenberg away who are not particularly good they should be in a good shape to qualify.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by ssjsa » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:03 pm

phil davies wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
phil davies wrote:Europa league knockout round could be intresting from a British perspective. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs all pretty garaunteed to be in it. Celtic and Rangers both a good chance too and possible Liverpool joining them too. Maybe 6 clubs in the last 32 could even be 7 if Man U mess up their last two matches but can’t see them not qualify tbh.
Celtic still a lot to do to qualify. Hope we can hold on to a win tonight, but both Salzburg and Leipzig are good teams, and we will need to play well in our our last 2 games.

Rangers are shit, but still have a chance, despite losing in Moscow earlier, and the English teams look particularly strong.
I see Minamino scores a hatrick in the first half for Salzburg he was a player I was hoping Cardiff might have tried to sign in the summer.

As for Celtic hold on tonight for a win and then as long as they beat Rosenberg away who are not particularly good they should be in a good shape to qualify.
Let's hope so, as should we get to the knockout rounds, we are more than capable of beating any team at Celtic Park.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by ssjsa » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:42 pm

Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by ssjsa » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:20 pm

How much do you miss this guy?

Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

Post Reply

Return to “There Are Other Sports You Know”