The 2015 Rugby World Cup thread

Agent 86
Superleague Player

Re: The 2015 Rugby World Cup thread

Post by Agent 86 »

Australia played like shit & Scotland still couldn't beat them. Ref's make a lot of bad decisions. As example you can clench your hand into a fist and press it into an opponents face while he lays on the ground, yet it is not a punch, as no blood was drawn or bones broken. This is acceptable in the UK. Australia have played a better game all World Cup, they deserve to progress. Scotland is best to stick to goat shagging.
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

The Rugby Union making giant mistakes.
First accusing an All Black of rape and then finding out it was "a case mistaken identity" now they will be sued for millions.
Second they order the ref to give a penalty so Scotland cannot go thru to the Semi's.

Seems there's a few on the Intl Rugby board that need a red card.
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

The Saffa's kick the ball between the sticks 6 times to amass 18 points. Are they aware there's another game called Football?
The All Blacks score 2 Try's and kick the ball between the sticks twice. The All Blacks played the better game and won. Back to back World Cup's now on, only our Ozzy mates to overcome.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

In tomorrows other semi I can't see the Argies beating The Ozzies. Ozzy by 11 to 20 seems a sound bet.

All Blacks once again being nominated for Sporting Team of the year, who else even comes close? They are the best team on the planet currently, that is not in dispute here.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

ARG 15 - AUS 29 , a 14 point margin. I think that's another "I told you so". Hope you have made plenty on my predictions. 11 to 20 paid $3.50 , easy money.

Surely with Oceania only in the World Cup Final, and no interest in the game what so ever now in England, or for the next decade while they regoup, this Final should be transferred to the Home of World Rugby & the Worlds No1 ranked team for past 20 years - Eden Park.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Agent 86 wrote:ARG 15 - AUS 29 , a 14 point margin. I think that's another "I told you so". Hope you have made plenty on my predictions. 11 to 20 paid $3.50 , easy money.

Surely with Oceania only in the World Cup Final, and no interest in the game what so ever now in England, or for the next decade while they regoup, this Final should be transferred to the Home of World Rugby & the Worlds No1 ranked team for past 20 years - Eden Park.
Sounds a great idea. A week to refund all tickets, corporate hospitality and expenses incurred by all. ;)

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

I told you Australia would win this right from the start, only one more week then I can retire for good......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

ssjsa wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:ARG 15 - AUS 29 , a 14 point margin. I think that's another "I told you so". Hope you have made plenty on my predictions. 11 to 20 paid $3.50 , easy money.

Sounds a great idea. A week to refund all tickets, corporate hospitality and expenses incurred by all. ;)
I mean, really, the two best Rugby teams in the world before the World cup, match off once again. The British crowds do not appreciate excellent running rugby. The media have done their best to mute out the retarded partisan crowd, its sickening to listen to such bullshit. The All Blacks & Wallabies should be congratulated and told to go home and play the game in front of an knowledgeable & appreciative crowd.

I'm sure anyone with any knowledge of the game will join me on congratulating The All Blacks of their Back to back World Cup titles.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

The wallabies have got them in their pouches.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Only 36 hours now until the trophy gets put back in the cabinet for another 4 years, another long 4 years! accept it, we love it.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Shirly not only 30 hours now.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Halloween is here, its goin to be Black Day, hehehe
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Aussies to pinch it with a minute to go is my Prediction.

Looking forward to seeing the best two teams go head to head
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Half time, all going to plan, my 11-20 bet looking good.
All Blacks looking the better team, Australia already looking tired.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Agent 86 wrote:Half time, all going to plan, my 11-20 bet looking good.
All Blacks looking the better team, Australia already looking tired.
Congratulations. The best 2 teams got to the final, and ultimately the bext team are World Champions. Both survived scares along the way, but as well as New Zealand being winners, so is the sport of Rugby Union following an absolutely fantastic World Cup.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

New Zealand 34, Australia 17.

World Champions again, 8 long years, 8 long long years!

Mate!
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

That was an epic final, well done to the Kiwis, sadly I won't be able to retire just yet.