Scottish football

Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Re: Scottish football

Post by Black Velvet »

THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:
Col wrote:We would have pumped Celtic in the final anyway.
Ok before boss comes as ive little time here for now as tea break has extended for now ha ha .

Have you woken up yet Col ? When you have then we shall discuss because Celtic even the now with a poor side

for Celtics standard shall still win the Spl at a canter as you also know

Its the living in hope with guys like you Col in wanting change and hey I see where you guys whom

now don't wear the blue are coming from as it must really hurt that the Celts , the famous green machine

the only team from Scotlands shores whom brought the European cup to Paradise and becoming the very 1st

team from British shores whom done such in which is called History Col lad don't forget also all were :Scots

and became the first to win 9 championships in a row with dignity :P
Any luck?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Great chance in the final for hibs now GGTTH
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Scottish football

a league with almost every team on a par with league of Ireland shit.
all it has are 2 well supported clubs who through bigotry, ignorance,lack of breeding & education and common sense use it as a form to vent their scum mentality and it gives something for these empty vessels to cling to , to add some substance to their pathetic existence, and give them a sense of "tribe" and a sense of belonging.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Col wrote:Great chance in the final for hibs now GGTTH

And now both Henderson and Stokes are available for final. Good luck Hibs.

Thought we were disappointing today., despite creating the more clear cut chances, especially the Roberts miss.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Little Lonely Garry
International

"we" ^^^^^^ :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

delighted "ye" lost
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

No money into my pocket win or lose as no one would take me up on the offer last week
so im better off today :D

But we did have better of chances with bar and post saving them , also ref was wrong handing them throw inn
when linesman nearest ball gave Celtics way in which it was and this lead to their 2nd.
crucial decisions hand a game to a team and the ref helped them on with such
going against the linesmans decision and he as said was near to the ball.

As for Brown when I seen he was in the celtic line up then I cringe as he is crap
Delia made him captain turned my stomach and this also told me way back he isn't good enough
as manager.

I know rogics penalty was terrible , but all in all check in slow motion again regards Browns penalty
i cringed when he stood up as knew he would miss , and he put it almost straight with a soft shot
towards their goalie tells me he from Hill O Beath he is a rangers fan ..asked why he played for celtic
in a local bar over his soft drink and his answer was > Because they pay my wages
just check his penalty again when you can answers this for me ^

The one consolation celtic get from this semi is we now know Delia is out , and that for me is something ive wanted
for a long time now ..we should also get rid of Kennedy as a coach and get in a manager whom isn't a yes man
for this board , someone with tough thoughts and ideas whom takes no prisoners > or else ..
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Garry Murphy wrote:"we" ^^^^^^ :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

delighted "ye" lost
If we said we were rangers fans and rangers say lost then you would've still said your delighted little one :)
Demonloy
The Ton Club

Post by Demonloy »

THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:No money into my pocket win or lose as no one would take me up on the offer last week
so im better off today :D

But we did have better of chances with bar and post saving them , also ref was wrong handing them throw inn
when linesman nearest ball gave Celtics way in which it was and this lead to their 2nd.
crucial decisions hand a game to a team and the ref helped them on with such
going against the linesmans decision and he as said was near to the ball.

As for Brown when I seen he was in the celtic line up then I cringe as he is crap
Delia made him captain turned my stomach and this also told me way back he isn't good enough
as manager.

I know rogics penalty was terrible , but all in all check in slow motion again regards Browns penalty
i cringed when he stood up as knew he would miss , and he put it almost straight with a soft shot
towards their goalie tells me he from Hill O Beath he is a rangers fan ..asked why he played for celtic
in a local bar over his soft drink and his answer was > Because they pay my wages
just check his penalty again when you can answers this for me ^

The one consolation celtic get from this semi is we now know Delia is out , and that for me is something ive wanted
for a long time now ..we should also get rid of Kennedy as a coach and get in a manager whom isn't a yes man
for this board , someone with tough thoughts and ideas whom takes no prisoners > or else ..

Always a good day when Celtic lose
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

good then you shall be much richer < NOT :D

But in a way im glad also because Delia is out end of season , and so todays game was a win for me also

why you may say when team lost in the end ..Well I wasn't taken up on the bet , I said Celtic after some let their
mouths go about rangers chances , and they then went all quiet after getting the offer of a bet
and so im better off in the pocket > plus Delia is for the offski

his jotters arriving for sure end of season ..its a win for me :DDDC:
Demonloy
The Ton Club

Re: Pray Silence For The New BDO Events

Post by Demonloy »

Col wrote:I would rather we get Celtic in the final. Easier team for us to beat. Deilia has got not a clue.

Lets all laugh at Celtic.............and leith
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

laugh at celtic whom are about tae again win the spl title and 5 on the trot you silly wee boy :)
Last edited by THE ONE AND ONLY on Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demonloy
The Ton Club

Post by Demonloy »

Still funny to me mate, I guess it's a normal thing, just ordinary football rivalries etc..
Little Lonely Garry
International

all scottish football is shite
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Garry Murphy wrote:all scottish football is shite
Both celtic and rangers are bigger than any club side in the UK.. and as for you with the southern irish sounding name

what football is in Ireland > I rest my case :P
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Scottish football

Post by Ginge »

THE ONE AND ONLY wrote: Both celtic and rangers are bigger than any club side in the UK
Oh dear. Not even Ssjsa or Col would agree with that one.
Big Jock Knew
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Re: RE: Re: Scottish football

Ginge wrote:
THE ONE AND ONLY wrote: Both celtic and rangers are bigger than any club side in the UK
IF both were on same amount of moneys and in a bigger league set up as say in Spain or Germany

then both would be giants of the game above the likes of your top EPL sides as the EPL is not as big a league

as is say in Germany and Spain for sure .

And even if both say were in the EPL then all businessmen would be falling over themselves to get a part of any of both

as both are sleeping giants and been so for many yrs. With moneys into these clubs as like Liverpool and Man u etc get

then both would be huge and they both have a bigger more passionate support , ive been to derbys in England

with regards Man u v man c and it doesn't come remotely close to a celtic v rangers match
Having sais ive no time for the buile which spouts out in regards the songs they sometimes sing.
And for the record I aint a catholic or protestant as im no religion but treat all as they are as individuals
no matter their religion as that means nothing to me.
Little Lonely Garry
International

THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:all scottish football is shite
Both celtic and rangers are bigger than any club side in the UK.. and as for you with the southern irish sounding name

what football is in Ireland > I rest my case :P

Irish football is shit...both sides of the border,
Dont change the fact that scottish football is also shit

Dominated by 2 scum clubs with bigot fans, who you think are bigger than any club in the UK....oh dear.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Scottish football

Post by Ginge »

THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:
Ginge wrote:
IF both were on same amount of moneys and in a bigger league set up as say in Spain or Germany

then both would be giants of the game above the likes of your top EPL sides as the EPL is not as big a league

as is say in Germany and Spain for sure .

And even if both say were in the EPL then all businessmen would be falling over themselves to get a part of any of both

as both are sleeping giants and been so for many yrs. With moneys into these clubs as like Liverpool and Man u etc get

then both would be huge and they both have a bigger more passionate support , ive been to derbys in England

with regards Man u v man c and it doesn't come remotely close to a celtic v rangers match
Having sais ive no time for the buile which spouts out in regards the songs they sometimes sing.
And for the record I aint a catholic or protestant as im no religion but treat all as they are as individuals
no matter their religion as that means nothing to me.
Ah you have now inserted an "if" into your argument.

Well in that case, if my auntie had a cock she would be my uncle.
Big Jock Knew
Demonloy
The Ton Club

Post by Demonloy »

Scottish football is terrible, and now finds itself close to the bottom of the European hierarchy. I am a massive fan of English Football but sometimes think they delude themselves in thinking that the standard of the EPL is close to that of the top European leagues. If Leicester can win the EPL then that totally says it all as far as the standard is concerned. Being a competitive league does not mean that it is more watchable.
Poberfort
On The Naughty Step

Post by Poberfort »

Demonloy wrote:Scottish football is terrible, and now finds itself close to the bottom of the European hierarchy. I am a massive fan of English Football but sometimes think they delude themselves in thinking that the standard of the EPL is close to that of the top European leagues. If Leicester can win the EPL then that totally says it all as far as the standard is concerned. Being a competitive league does not mean that it is more watchable.
Hello, you look nice. Wanna chat?