The Ton Club

check this footy vid of 6 year old - amazing

Post by slim »

[youtube][/youtube]
nikkiboy
International

Re: check this footy vid of 6 year old - amazing

Post by nikkiboy »

I can do that, you should see me when I drop me scotch egg!

Very impressive indeed from the youngster
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
slim
The Ton Club

Post by slim »

post 9:12 pm , reply 9:14 pm the video is over 8 minutes lol - you should watch it all some great footage of him in action in matches later on - i have a 7 year old in a nottingham forrest academy and see some real talent of that age every weekend but this is out of the ordinary
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

slim wrote:post 9:12 pm , reply 9:14 pm the video is over 8 minutes lol - you should watch it all some great footage of him in action in matches later on - i have a 7 year old in a nottingham forrest academy and see some real talent of that age every weekend but this is out of the ordinary
have seen it before slim, was on another forum a few weeks ago mate, I will watch it all again if you like? :D
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
slim
The Ton Club

Post by slim »

nikkiboy wrote:
slim wrote:post 9:12 pm , reply 9:14 pm the video is over 8 minutes lol - you should watch it all some great footage of him in action in matches later on - i have a 7 year old in a nottingham forrest academy and see some real talent of that age every weekend but this is out of the ordinary
have seen it before slim, was on another forum a few weeks ago mate, I will watch it all again if you like? :D
ahhh im the king of old news :D