Well done Falkirk

Little Lonely Garry
International

Well done Falkirk

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

lets all laugh at threadkiller who will be crying tonight :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Re: Well done Falkirk

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

Falkirk aren't into the Spl yet and may not as they still have Kilmarnock to play although I don't give a toss who wins between them

Never helped the ref never gave Hibs a penalty in the first leg as it was a stone waller but again refs have

their favs in football > As rangers know.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

He is not crying anymore GGTTH
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

Well done Hibs in the final of Scottish cup as better team won . And as for Falkirk they got horsed at Kilmarnock 4/0

so 4/1 on aggregate and its no given that Hibs shall win the first div nxt season as there's several others in with a good chance also.

As for the Spl then the best team from Scotland I cant see not winning such again and its 5 in a row going on six scarey stuff eh
and Celtic fc shall carry the rest of Scotland on its back in Europe as per norm that simply is Celtic fc

Just what would Scottish football be like without the famous Hoops eh
but no one could comprehend Celtic fc not being as no one could comprehend such at all.

As for Brendan Rodgers he seems like the real deal for Celtic manager and don't forget without a slip from
Steve Gerrard playing for Liverpool then Liverpool may have won the Epl 2 yrs ago , very close
and he Rodgers also brought Swansea into the Epl and they have stayed there since much with Rodgers aid. Hail hail :DDDC: