The Rugby Thread...

Rout
International

Re: The Rugby Thread...

Post by Rout »

Yes, yes, yes. We get it, the all blacks are the best team in the world. We know you like to attempt to wind people up about it and for some reason, think that an English based darts forum is the correct place to do that.

You can watch a team/individual playing at their very best skill levels in any sport. Rugby isn't an exception there.

Just the nature of the game dictates that there are very few shocks. Sport needs to be competitive to be interesting.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

You do realise you're ranting about Rugby on "The Rugby Thread" in the Non Darts Discussion section?
We know you just like to have the last word about every subject on the forum. Get over it mate, you're wrong yet again.
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

I'm wrong that I don't like Rugby? Well thanks for that, I'll just change my opinion to liking Rugby now that you have corrected me!

As for where the discussion is taking place, I would have thought the Rugby thread would have been the correct place to say that. Should I say it in the Players championship 15 thread?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Rout wrote:I'm wrong that I don't like Rugby? Well thanks for that, I'll just change my opinion to liking Rugby now that you have corrected me!

As for where the discussion is taking place, I would have thought the Rugby thread would have been the correct place to say that. Should I say it in the Players championship 15 thread?
Why not, you have an opinion on everything else on this forum.
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Agent 86 wrote:
Rout wrote:I'm wrong that I don't like Rugby? Well thanks for that, I'll just change my opinion to liking Rugby now that you have corrected me!

Why not, you have an opinion on everything else on this forum.
Oh no!
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Rout wrote:This is what makes Rugby such an unwatchable sport for me. Its got to be bottom (or top, whichever way you look at it) of the list in terms of the number of shocks that occur. The best team nearly always wins. Sport is no fun when its very predictable.
Disagree completely, rugby has more than its fair share of underdog wins and so much more enjoyable to watch than football.
The all blacks are head and shoulders above every other team out there but just below them you have Australia, South Africa, Wales, England and Ireland who have just a fag paper between them and one moment of brilliance can win a game. An all black win may be predictable but a six nations game certainly isn't.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

No different to darts really. MvG should win every game he plays given his current form and recent history, however, every once in a while he loses to someone playing a blinder.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

"Once in a while"

He's won one world championship. Three years ago.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Rout wrote:"Once in a while"

He's won one world championship. Three years ago.
Well the all blacks have only won one world championship in the last three years as well.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Touche
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Rout taken to the cleaners there.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

All Blacks vs Ireland, being played in USA.....very odd. Will anyone actually turn up?

All Blacks by 25 points.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

All Blacks lose..........Coach in a shit load of trouble now for mucking around with the team and starting players out of position. He is going to be toast ! Doubt he will be let to come back into the country after this brain explosion.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Agent 86 wrote:All Blacks vs Ireland, being played in USA.....very odd. Will anyone actually turn up?

All Blacks by 25 points.

any luck ?
:DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:All Blacks vs Ireland, being played in USA.....very odd. Will anyone actually turn up?

All Blacks by 25 points.

any luck ?
:DDD:
Yeap, World Champions 2011 and again 2015, how many World Cups have Ireland? :DDD:
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

dont know,
dont care about Ireland nor Rugby

I was more interested in laughing at you getting things wrong again.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: The Rugby Thread...

Post by Ginge »

Garry Murphy wrote:dont know,

I'm surprised he's not said he made a load betting against New Zealand. That's what he usually does to save face :)
Big Jock Knew
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Ginge wrote:

I'm surprised he's not said he made a load betting against New Zealand. That's what he usually does to save face :)
"THIS IS THE LAST TIME WE WILL EVER SEE TED HANKEY ON TV"

"I'm glad he won. I wanted him to win"
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Ginge wrote:

Your telling the story fella, keep digging, you'll be in China shortly
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Ireland 9 - All Blacks 3 x converted Tries.

The mighty All Blacks restore Rugby World order, even playing with 14 men for most of the match and a ref with a green complexion.