F1 2019/20 season

ChrisW
International

Re: F1 2019/20 season

Post by ChrisW »

The Crusader wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:46 am
ChrisW wrote:
The Crusader wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:26 am Pretty sure if Ferrari are running first and second they will make sure golden boy Seb is in P1 at the chequered flag.
"Let Sebastian by"
:roll:
Pi55 take. Now screwed as Ver will pass him too.
Cost him 4th place.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

He never found it boring when he won 4 titles in 4 years at Red Bull.
Thinking of one.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Any tips for Monaco, Dave?

Oh....
Big Jock Knew
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

Ginge wrote:Any tips for Monaco, Dave?

Oh....
Safety car to lead for at least two laps Image
Thinking of one.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Hamilton to win.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Toys out the pram once again.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ChrisW wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:55 pm Toys out the pram once again.
Leave DBG alone.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Lewis Hamilton giving the ‘look at me’ card big style. Floyds death was shocking but having spoilt brats who have never wanted or suffer misery giving lectures is a bit rich. Same as his environment rants but he had a private jet, lives in a tax haven and drives in motorsport. Prick.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/52898140
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ILAD wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:51 pm Lewis Hamilton giving the ‘look at me’ card big style. Floyds death was shocking but having spoilt brats who have never wanted or suffer misery giving lectures is a bit rich. Same as his environment rants but he had a private jet, lives in a tax haven and drives in motorsport. Prick.

Is it because he is black?
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

ChrisW wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:00 pm
ILAD wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:51 pm Lewis Hamilton giving the ‘look at me’ card big style. Floyds death was shocking but having spoilt brats who have never wanted or suffer misery giving lectures is a bit rich. Same as his environment rants but he had a private jet, lives in a tax haven and drives in motorsport. Prick.

He has never been exposed to anything other than privilege and pomp, to come out the way he has lacks any credibility whatsoever. It’s about his own agenda not Floyd, same as his environmental rants whilst being a hypocrite. Colour is irrelevant, Geldof is another hypocrite who wants everyone to end famine, he’s still a multimillionaire the last time I checked.

The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

ILAD wrote:

He has never been exposed to anything other than privilege and pomp, to come out the way he has lacks any credibility whatsoever. It’s about his own agenda not Floyd, same as his environmental rants whilst being a hypocrite. Colour is irrelevant, Geldof is another hypocrite who wants everyone to end famine, he’s still a multimillionaire the last time I checked.
You know an awful lot about Lewis who is from a broken home, they family had little money spending any spare doing up old karts for him. Suffered racism growing up mainly as he fitted no category have a black father and white mother. Add in his disabled brother. Yes I can see he never struggled, suffered pain or gone without everything was rosey in his childhood.
Thinking of one.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

The Crusader wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:25 pm
ILAD wrote:

You know an awful lot about Lewis who is from a broken home, they family had little money spending any spare doing up old karts for him. Suffered racism growing up mainly as he fitted no category have a black father and white mother. Add in his disabled brother. Yes I can see he never struggled, suffered pain or gone without everything was rosey in his childhood.
Doing up old karts and travelling the country with little money, yeah that costs so little, get real. Broken homes so what, that applys to every class and race of people as does disability. And nice to see he has abided by blackout Tuesday in solidarity, oops no he hasn’t, he released his ‘look at me’ statement. I wish I had the opportunities that he has.

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

You have a point, but at least he is aiming it in the right direction. Pretty low down the list of people to be annoyed with imo.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Rout wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:35 pm You have a point, but at least he is aiming it in the right direction. Pretty low down the list of people to be annoyed with imo.
His save the world hypocrisy pissed me off, this just added to it.

The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

ILAD wrote:
ILAD wrote:

Doing up old karts and travelling the country with little money, yeah that costs so little, get real. Broken homes so what, that applys to every class and race of people as does disability. And nice to see he has abided by blackout Tuesday in solidarity, oops no he hasn’t, he released his ‘look at me’ statement. I wish I had the opportunities that he has.
I get it, you don't like Lewis
Thinking of one.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

The Crusader wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:53 pm
ILAD wrote:
ILAD wrote:

I get it, you don't like Lewis
Fabulous talent, always support him in F1, exciting to watch, wish him and Schumacher had of been the same age. Don’t like his hard done by statements and politics especially when there are glaring holes in his arguments.

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Grosjean is one lucky fella.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Yeah incredible he walked away from that.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

ChrisW wrote:Grosjean is one lucky fella.
Two blokes that ran into the fire saved his life or he would have burnt to death.