World Cup 2010 Football

nikkiboy
International

Re: World Cup 2010 Football

Post by nikkiboy »

To be fair they were the better side, there is something wrong with the team camp in England, they just didn't seem up for it at all this time
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

nikkiboy wrote:To be fair they were the better side, there is something wrong with the team camp in England, they just didn't seem up for it at all this time
miles better
slim
The Ton Club

Post by slim »

[youtube][/youtube]
PaulMoore
Feather Flights

Post by PaulMoore »

The main problem is the hype! It's a pain in the hole.

The TV is hyping them up big time and and talking about bringing the world cup trophy to England.

The big problem is, that England ain't as good as some people like to think or hype.

Even in the best positions with the best manager to get the best outa the team there is still other countries who are better.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
Raymond Van Barneveld, NUMBER 1.

BARNEY ARMY, BARNEY ARMY!!!
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

First England and now Brazil, what ever next?

Iv'e just had some news come in from one of my contacts in MI5, Osama bin Laden has just released a new TV message to prove he is still alive. He said that the England Team performance on Saturday was completely sh*t. British intelligence have dismissed the claim, stating that the message could have been recorded anytime in the last 44 years.

"Robert Green - The only man to leave Africa without catching anything."

I can't believe we only managed a draw against a rubbish team we should easily have beaten. . . . I'm ashamed to call myself Algerian.

David Blaine is reportedly furious after England crashed out of the World Cup, his record of doing absolutely nothing in a box for 42 days was broken by Wayne Rooney.

:bat: :bat:

:DDD: :DDD:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Angela_ZB
Pub Champion

Post by Angela_ZB »

Paddy McGinty wrote:First England and now Brazil, what ever next?
First I'll be selling a lot of tv's in Brazil and after that I will spend my earnings to buy myself a ticket for the final to see the Dutch team beat the Argentina team and to be champion of the world :DDD:
@angelavanhees on twitter, darts is my Christmas present
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Angela_ZB wrote:
First I'll be selling a lot of tv's in Brazil and after that I will spend my earnings to buy myself a ticket for the final to see the Dutch team beat the Argentina team and to be champion of the world :DDD:
Very good princess, I would like to see the Dutch team win, but will they be able to cope with the Germans, I don't think the Argies will be featuring in the final this year.
Regards Paddy
Plunged
Steady Sixties

Post by Plunged »

Angela_ZB wrote:
Argentina lost 4-0 ;)
Imo, an expected result. Not much depth in the Argentinian team.
I hope the Dutch will now smash Ze Germans with at least 3-0 in the final.

btw, what did you all think of Luis Suarez hands to tick the ball away from the goal against Ghana? Imo the goal should've counted even though it wasn't over the line yet, thus: 2-1 win for Ghana.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Can't see past Germany for this, they are the best organised out there
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Angela_ZB
Pub Champion

Post by Angela_ZB »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:
Very good princess, I would like to see the Dutch team win, but will they be able to cope with the Germans, I don't think the Argies will be featuring in the final this year.
Regards Paddy
All right I was thinking with my heart and with my head about Fluffy's team. So it will be the Germans in the final...no problem we can handle them 8-)
Plunged wrote:Argentina lost 4-0 ;)
Imo, an expected result. Not much depth in the Argentinian team.
I hope the Dutch will now smash Ze Germans with at least 3-0 in the final.
Agree with you on that one. The Germans might be the best organised team...but we have the best team...everyone works in order for the team...no ego's around this time :DDDD:
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Gutted for Ghana, also disgusted that suarez will be able to play in the final if Uruguay make it...... That was definately unsportsmanlike conduct!!

This could be the Handball world cup what with Henry's in the Qualifiers and that blatant cheating against Ghana!!
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

The sweet Dutch Princess wrote:All right I was thinking with my heart and with my head about Fluffy's team. So it will be the Germans in the final...no problem we can handle them
I hope you do, we managed it a few years back. :lol:

Kom op de Nederlandse!!
Angela_ZB
Pub Champion

Post by Angela_ZB »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
The sweet Dutch Princess wrote:All right I was thinking with my heart and with my head about Fluffy's team. So it will be the Germans in the final...no problem we can handle them

Kom op de Nederlandse!!
Haha :DDD: LOL. I supported the English against the Germans to be honest. I don't have a lot with Ireland...except for Floggin Molly, coffee and Brendan Dolan... Goed hè? ;)
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Angela_ZB wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Kom op de Nederlandse!!
Haha :DDD: LOL. I supported the English against the Germans to be honest. I don't have a lot with Ireland...except for Floggin Molly, coffee and Brendan Dolan... Goed hè? ;)
Heb je nog nooit gehoord van James Joyce, W.B. Yeats of Oscar Wilde, alle grote Ierse schrijver en dichters.
Angela_ZB
Pub Champion

Post by Angela_ZB »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Heb je nog nooit gehoord van James Joyce, W.B. Yeats of Oscar Wilde, alle grote Ierse schrijver en dichters.
Volgens mij ging het hier over voetbal? En nee ik ken die luitjes niet. Lets do this in English again so the majority can follow this topic again. :lol:
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Angela_ZB wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Heb je nog nooit gehoord van James Joyce, W.B. Yeats of Oscar Wilde, alle grote Ierse schrijver en dichters.
Volgens mij ging het hier over voetbal? En nee ik ken die luitjes niet. Lets do this in English again so the majority can follow this topic again. :lol:
My apoligies, you are right we don't have any good football players. :lol:
but then again neither do England!

Sweet dreams,
Paddy
:bat:
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

Paddy McGinty wrote: My apoligies, you are right we don't have any good football players. :lol:
I love your obsession with England paddy. Always makes me smile :D

Don't wish to upset you, but we don't share the same interest over here in your failures than you do in ours. :)

Seriously though..

Fabio has got to shake up the squad from bottom to top IMO..

New coaches
New players
New formation

etc..etc..etc....

Can't see us being a threat for a good many years yet in Major tournaments.. :?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: My apoligies, you are right we don't have any good football players. :lol:
I love your obsession with England paddy. Always makes me smile :D

Don't wish to upset you, but we don't share the same interest over here in your failures than you do in ours. :)

Seriously though..

Fabio has got to shake up the squad from bottom to top IMO..

New coaches
New players
New formation

etc..etc..etc....

Can't see us being a threat for a good many years yet in Major tournaments.. :?
If you can afford it you need to get rid of that fashion designer Fabio, and install Beckham as the new coach, bring in the next genration of youngsters, similar to what Germany have done.
Spitzenberger
Brass Darts

Post by Spitzenberger »

I think you have all seen the master team, I can't see anything stopping us now, we are the only decent team left in the competition.
;)
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Angela_ZB wrote:
Ok Angela, I'll translate it back so the others can follow:

No I don't want to go and watch a football match with you and I don't believe you've made love to all those Irish poets.

Regards Paddy
:DDD: