World Cup 2010 Football

Maverick
Superleague Player

Re: World Cup 2010 Football

Post by Maverick »

Firmly on the side of Holland tonight, want them CHEATING Uruguayans dumped out in tears!!!!

Come on the Dutch!!!! :CCCCC:
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
jameshope
The Ton Club

Post by jameshope »

I've got Holland m8 in my pub sweep
Spitzenberger
Brass Darts

Post by Spitzenberger »

jameshope wrote:I've got Holland m8 in my pub sweep
You may as well tear you ticket up....Germany are going to win.
jameshope
The Ton Club

Post by jameshope »

It was the luck of the draw my friend it was the last one in the pub to have been picked incidentally hope the Germans beat Spain tomorrow m8
Angela_ZB
Pub Champion

Post by Angela_ZB »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Heb je nog nooit gehoord van James Joyce, W.B. Yeats of Oscar Wilde, alle grote Ierse schrijver en dichters.
:bat: :bat:
Volgens mij ging het hier over voetbal? En nee ik ken die luitjes niet. Lets do this in English again so the majority can follow this topic again. :lol:
Ok Angela, I'll translate it back so the others can follow:

No I don't want to go and watch a football match with you and I don't believe you've made love to all those Irish poets.

Regards Paddy
:DDD:
You dirty sock...the Dutch princess thing is just an act. That's not the literally translation....and to be honest...I'm a bigger fan of Scottish poets :DDD:
@angelavanhees on twitter, darts is my Christmas present
Angela_ZB
Pub Champion

Post by Angela_ZB »

Spitzenberger wrote:
We wrap the Germans up in the final...power to the orange lions baby! We have learned your tricks...and Sneijder will get his goal in the last minute of the extension :DDD:
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Angela_ZB wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Heb je nog nooit gehoord van James Joyce, W.B. Yeats of Oscar Wilde, alle grote Ierse schrijver en dichters.
Volgens mij ging het hier over voetbal? En nee ik ken die luitjes niet. Lets do this in English again so the majority can follow this topic again. :lol:

No I don't want to go and watch a football match with you and I don't believe you've made love to all those Irish poets.

Regards Paddy
You dirty sock...the Dutch princess thing is just an act. That's not the literally translation....and to be honest...I'm a bigger fan of Scottish poets :DDD:
No it is not an act Angela, I still think of you as a sweet princess, I just couldn't resist the temptation, I hope you see the funny side!
Paddy
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Well done Holland!!!
Angela_ZB
Pub Champion

Post by Angela_ZB »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:

Regards Paddy
No it is not an act Angela, I still think of you as a sweet princess, I just couldn't resist the temptation, I hope you see the funny side!
Paddy
Of course I can see the sunny site of it. I'm always looking at the bright side of life just checking the reaction I would get from you. A good thing you don't know me very well....because in that case you wouldn't have called me a little princess at all...I'm not even very lady like...with my tattoos, visiting rock festivals and drinking beers and straight vodka :DDD:
Angela_ZB
Pub Champion

Post by Angela_ZB »

Unfortunately no Orange lions against the Germans. E viva Espana then...we can handle them too :WWWW:
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Angela_ZB wrote:Unfortunately no Orange lions against the Germans. E viva Espana then...we can handle them too :WWWW:
I don't think our German friend will be very happy :DDD:
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Angela_ZB wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote: Volgens mij ging het hier over voetbal? En nee ik ken die luitjes niet. Lets do this in English again so the majority can follow this topic again. :lol:

Regards Paddy
Paddy
Of course I can see the sunny site of it. I'm always looking at the bright side of life just checking the reaction I would get from you. A good thing you don't know me very well....because in that case you wouldn't have called me a little princess at all...I'm not even very lady like...with my tattoos, visiting rock festivals and drinking beers and straight vodka :DDD:
I judge a person by what they say not by there appearance, and from what you convey in your posts, I can tell you are a true princess.

P.S. I find tattoos sexy, it's a mark of individuality.

Good night your highness,
Regards Paddy :bat:
Angela_ZB
Pub Champion

Post by Angela_ZB »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:Of course I can see the sunny site of it. I'm always looking at the bright side of life just checking the reaction I would get from you. A good thing you don't know me very well....because in that case you wouldn't have called me a little princess at all...I'm not even very lady like...with my tattoos, visiting rock festivals and drinking beers and straight vodka :DDD:
I judge a person by what they say not by there appearance, and from what you convey in your posts, I can tell you are a true princess.

Thanks for the compliment Paddy. The only thing that I'm trying to do on this forum is reacting on other members posts in my own honest opinion about different issues.

And I wish you a lovely evening too Paddy :D
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Angela_ZB wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:Of course I can see the sunny site of it. I'm always looking at the bright side of life just checking the reaction I would get from you. A good thing you don't know me very well....because in that case you wouldn't have called me a little princess at all...I'm not even very lady like...with my tattoos, visiting rock festivals and drinking beers and straight vodka :DDD:

Thanks for the compliment Paddy. The only thing that I'm trying to do on this forum is reacting on other members posts in my own honest opinion about different issues.

You make a great addition, it's good to hear the views of people from different country's, it adds a another dimension to the forum.

Paddy
jameshope
The Ton Club

Post by jameshope »

Spitzenberger wrote:
Are they indeed e viva espana m8 tear my ticket up i don't think so bud oh and thank you Spitzenberger for giving me a really good chuckle when the final whistle went last night m8 :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jameshope
The Ton Club

Post by jameshope »

Angela_ZB wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

I hope Holland win on Sunday Angela as i've got them in my local pub sweep
Angela_ZB
Pub Champion

Post by Angela_ZB »

jameshope wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

I hope Holland win on Sunday Angela as i've got them in my local pub sweep
Aha could be some nice profit for your pub then...if the Dutchies win ;) If I were in the UK I would be watching the match in a pub anyway. I love English pubs, but I'll save it for Ally Pally time again :DDDC: I watched the first match against Denmark at the PSV stadion and will be watching the final in my local pub :CDDD:
TROUBLEAGAIN
Superleague Player

Post by TROUBLEAGAIN »

Did my normal 3-2-2-3 3-3 bet last night for the big games Forlan nearly made my night- Put some the winnings on a repeat scoreline tonight..
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

Vamos Espanya !!! :DDDD:

Can see a really open Final tonight, with the Spanish coming out on top 3-1.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
Plunged
Steady Sixties

Post by Plunged »

we lost :-(
At one point I thought we were a little bit better than the Spanish, but then, for no particular reason we lost that...
Also a lot of whistling and yellow cards. Annoying. BBC was a joke btw... they don't seem to like van Bommel very much. Judge had an eye on him at the beginning.

Well I guess Spain deserved it, they had more chances than the Netherlands.