Under 21 Rugby World Championships

nikkiboy
International

Under 21 Rugby World Championships

Post by nikkiboy »

Wales just beat Samoa 74-3 they have also beaten Fiji and New Zealand and are in the semi finals

On the whole the future looks good for Welsh Rugby
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Re: Under 21 Rugby World Championships

Post by Welsh Wayne »

nikkiboy wrote:Wales just beat Samoa 74-3 they have also beaten Fiji and New Zealand and are in the semi finals

On the whole the future looks good for Welsh Rugby

Ruthless against it must be said a very poor samoan side. but hey ho semi's it is. :welsh :welsh
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

And england beaten by the boks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

I have to say for anyone who is watching this semi final the refereeing is absolutely abysmal, he is not bossing the breakdown at all and in the space of 2 minutes he has just disallowed a perfectly legal welsh try (the replay shows he was wrong and it was a try but he couldn't be bothered to go upstairs and check) and given the all blacks a line out (from which they scored) when the ball never even went out (again the replay shows he was wrong). The Welsh boys have been poor but there is nothing you can do when you are against such biased refereeing.

Hey ho maybe he is Alain Rolland's cousin?
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

nikkiboy wrote:I have to say for anyone who is watching this semi final the refereeing is absolutely abysmal, he is not bossing the breakdown at all and in the space of 2 minutes he has just disallowed a perfectly legal welsh try (the replay shows he was wrong and it was a try but he couldn't be bothered to go upstairs and check) and given the all blacks a line out (from which they scored) when the ball never even went out (again the replay shows he was wrong). The Welsh boys have been poor but there is nothing you can do when you are against such biased refereeing.

Hey ho maybe he is Alain Rolland's cousin?
Watched in Mumbles Rugby club he sure wanted a Boks - All Blacks final didnt he :angry5:
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne