man u

Boxing, Football, Rugby - Place you favourite videos here
nookie
Superleague Player

man u

Post by nookie »

[youtube][/youtube]
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
NvH
The Ton Club

Re: man u

Post by NvH »

I was expecting a lot worse given how shite United are. But no, it's actually having a go at us when we were dominant :)

Choose seven failed attempts at the European Cup (Umm we won it at our 4th attempt after 3 semi-finals and half our squad dying in a plane crash)

Choose to release Cantona (Umm he retired)

Choose to waste £7m on Cole (Yeah, what a waste! 5 Premier Leagues, 2 FA Cups and a Champions League. 94 goals in 195 isn't too bad. Could have spent it on Collymore or Les Ferdinand instead)

Schmeichel is a "racist red nosed albino" No evidence apart from the words of that cretin Ian Wright who almost ended Schmeichel's career that time (with the two footed lunge during the game, not him trying to grab Schmeichel's throat afterwards. I don't think that fight would have been very close!). Red nosed, sure. Albino is kinda a racist term in itself ;)

Choose club before country (Yep! Always, unless you're a patriotic dumbfuck)

Choose Wales over England (Yes, being born in Cardiff and being from a Welsh family is likely to make that decision an easy one)

Choose to poach your youth policy from other clubs (Umm nope, our youngsters are/were mostly based in the Greater Manchester area. Our youth policy is THE original youth policy in England.)

Choose a wife-beater as captain (Keane wasn't a wifebeater as far as I'm aware).
DrobruceFC
Feather Flights

Post by DrobruceFC »

Choose to go for the quadruple and win the treble?

Choose to win more league titles than anyone else?

Choose to have the biggest club stadium in the country full every week?

Choose to be the dominant sports club in the world financially?

Anyone other than red scousers can do one. Why are there only 2 successful clubs in the country? The rest of you should be asking yourselves that question.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

DrobruceFC wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:40 pm

Choose to have the biggest club stadium in the country full every week?

Choose to be the dominant sports club in the world financially?

lovely position to be in.......

how many years is it now without a league or a trophy ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time