Justins pic thread - Images are meant as a bit of fun

A place for all those funny photos tinterweb has given us access to, as long as they are not rude
Admin
Site Admin/Mod

Re: Justins pic thread - Images are meant as a bit of fun

Post by Admin »

Justin Credible wrote:This is just typical of the type of sh1t i have been saying.

Spaceman thinks I should be stepped along with bradders, while paddy should take time off.

Why exactly.???
Look at the title of this thread.
I have been accused of all sorts and bar this thread I have not f*cked about in any other thread,.
Even now i am still only replying to complaint made..
Nikki along with mod and paddy have the hump because myself and bradders are pointing out the obvious flaws in the BDO and in true fairclough fashion they now think they can dictate what is permitted to discuss about the bdo.

I would like to see what stuff I posted is not true ,Seems the bumboys dont like hearing the truth so shoot the messenger.

I dont see anyone complaining for those stalking me in my own thread getting any grief.

A darts forum where the bdo cannot be criticized for fear of hurting peoples feelings...oh dear.
If you actually bother to read the forum you will see that the BDO get criticized plenty, BUT you seem to lack the basic skills of self moderation, criticising the BDO or PDC is one thing but posting the same old crap again and again and again and again is another, AND when you are asked to reel yourself in you bleat on about freedom of speech, just telling the truth and you are just pointing out the facts.

It is also a fact that in the Grand Slam the BDO boys out scored the PDC boys in matches won yet if I continually posted the 12-10 (or whatever score it was I really couldn't give a damn) on each and every thread you would complain, so what do I do about the complaint? lets post it in the next thread and the next thread and the next thread and then moan and whinge when people complain that it is boring and repetitive and kills threads stone dead but I will sit happily in my ignorance because IT IS A FACT and seemingly in your self serving and insular mind it should be repeated again and again and again and again and again.

Spiineless, jobbber, gimp, blah blah blah blah are all you have posted for the last month and not just the mods but just about every other member of this forum has had a guts full of it.

We have tried to explain this to you but you refuse to listen, instead going on about precious little flowers and hurting the gimp's feelings etc etc etc, you completely fail to understand what people have tried to explain to you, now I know you are not stupid so you must be deliberately trying to cause issues and it has to stop, after discussions in the staff room and for the sake of everyone's sanity we have decided to naughty step you for a week. If you have issues with this then email us and we will look at it but you have almost single handedly turned this place from a fun discussion forum into an Adams/Ross/BDO slate fest with no real valid input.

Notice to members, sorry about all of this crap, we do not like naughty stepping or banning anyone and will go out of our way to avoid it, the mods have pm'd the member on a quite few occasions requesting a change in posting style and content but it seems he is reluctant to even try. We have had more reported posts in the last few weeks than we have ever had and about 80% of them are about this member.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Well done lads
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

oche balboa wrote:Well done lads
You can get off of that high horse as well, your contributions on here have been just to stir and wind people up, make a decision fella, either contribute to the forum or don't bother posting at all.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
You can get off of that high horse as well, your contributions on here have been just to stir and wind people up, make a decision fella, either contribute to the forum or don't bother posting at all.
Hopefully the latter. I might be a pain in the arse but I have my uses.
Big Jock Knew
theloon1990
On The Naughty Step

Post by theloon1990 »

nikkibhoy must be on his bad time of month lol
checkmate
County Player

Post by checkmate »

theloon1990 wrote:nikkibhoy must be on his bad time of month lol
never learn :IIII: the ban gets closer by the post :DDD: :DDD:
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Ask me to get banned Bradders :DDD:

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

theloon1990 wrote:nikkibhoy must be on his bad time of month lol
nope like the rest of the gang I am fed up with the petty squabbling of a few people, I will go out of my way to help anyone and cut anyone some slack but this last few weeks have been silly and its about time we took control again.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:
The Ginger Ninja wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Ask me to get banned Bradders :DDD:
Nah that's Paddys job.
Big Jock Knew
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

oh dear
UKDA 4 Life
theloon1990
On The Naughty Step

Post by theloon1990 »

its a forum wht do you expect nikki your always going to have debates on here

people will argue scoring 1 is better than scoring 3
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Nikki

I am willing to make meaningful discussions on here from tomorrow onwards

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

theloon1990 wrote:its a forum wht do you expect nikki your always going to have debates on here

debate is good but what we have had of late is NOT debate from some, you included.

Now I suggest we all get back to discussing the darts, after all that is what we are here for is it not?
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

nikkiboy wrote:
theloon1990 wrote:its a forum wht do you expect nikki your always going to have debates on here

debate is good but what we have had of late is NOT debate from some, you included.

Now I suggest we all get back to discussing the darts, after all that is what we are here for is it not?

I thought we were here because of the nice Mods here

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Removed - it breaks a rule, apparantly :roll:
Last edited by Ginge on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Did JC feed you that one Ninge. If you want to be his agent on here then you will join him in banishment.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

mod500 wrote:Did JC feed you that one Ninge. If you want to be his agent on here then you will join him in banishment.
What rule does it break? He posted it elsewhere, he doesnt know I have copied the link over.
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
mod500 wrote:Did JC feed you that one Ninge. If you want to be his agent on here then you will join him in banishment.
What rule does it break? He posted it elsewhere, he doesnt know I have copied the link over.
It will be something along the lines of using and promoting a banned members work. I never removed it though.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

mod500 wrote:
The Ginger Ninja wrote:
It will be something along the lines of using and promoting a banned members work. I never removed it though.
Nope, I did.
Big Jock Knew
skudlooking
The Ton Club

Post by skudlooking »

where is he posting bradders????
TWITTER @skudlooking