Justins pic thread - Images are meant as a bit of fun

A place for all those funny photos tinterweb has given us access to, as long as they are not rude
nikkiboy
International

Re: Re: Justins pic thread - Images are meant as a bit of fu

Post by nikkiboy »

skudlooking wrote:where is he posting bradders????
Not here cos he's naughty stepped
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
skudlooking
The Ton Club

Post by skudlooking »

nikkiboy wrote:

now now nikki
TWITTER @skudlooking
nikkiboy
International

Re: Re: Re: Justins pic thread - Images are meant as a bit o

Post by nikkiboy »

skudlooking wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

now now nikki
Do a Google search on "blinkered, jobbber, spinelless, warty and piss stained" you will be sure to find it :D
TimmyB
County Player

Re: Justins pic thread - Images are meant as a bit of fun

Post by TimmyB »

How long is Justin banned for?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

TimmyB wrote:How long is Justin banned for?

I see Buckie has been posting on df. Have you worked out who he/she is?
Should I care Timmy?
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

Sorry that was aimed at Ninja. I should have made that clear.
Ginge
International

Justins pic thread - Images are meant as a bit of fun

Post by Ginge »

TimmyB wrote:Sorry that was aimed at Ninja. I should have made that clear.
Ah. Do you know who it is?
Big Jock Knew
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
Nope. I just find his persona hilarious.
fishermans friend
Brass Darts

Post by fishermans friend »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
Keep racking your brains Bradders. You will figure it out eventually.
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

just caught up with this thread.iv never found JCs posts offensive myself,but then i do agree with him and mr ninjas bdo stance for the mostpart.there are 2 posters just as persistent in their love of all things bdo and insult all views not matching their own.i feel mod500 in particular was itching 2 naughty step JC.saying that he was warned repeatedly and some posters who are worth reading had had their fill of the repeating theme.so we will see what difference a week makes?i just hope now the mods have clamped down it cuts both ways.fond regards
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

craigmc wrote:just caught up with this thread.iv never found JCs posts offensive myself,but then i do agree with him and mr ninjas bdo stance for the mostpart.there are 2 posters just as persistent in their love of all things bdo and insult all views not matching their own.i feel mod500 in particular was itching 2 naughty step JC.saying that he was warned repeatedly and some posters who are worth reading had had their fill of the repeating theme.so we will see what difference a week makes?i just hope now the mods have clamped down it cuts both ways.fond regards
Mod wasn't itching to do anything Craig.

We all decided that we had better do something as we were getting so many complaints.

I had a couple from guys who never moan and whilst I like Gaz/JC as a poster and have had a lot of banter with him you can't ignore other members.

I hate censorship but sometimes you do stuff that you think is right by the majority - lets be honest we've had far fewer complaints about Gaz's naughty stepping.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Ginger Minja
Steady Sixties

Post by Ginger Minja »

craigmc wrote:just caught up with this thread.iv never found JCs posts offensive myself,but then i do agree with him and mr ninjas bdo stance for the mostpart.there are 2 posters just as persistent in their love of all things bdo and insult all views not matching their own.i feel mod500 in particular was itching 2 naughty step JC.saying that he was warned repeatedly and some posters who are worth reading had had their fill of the repeating theme.so we will see what difference a week makes?i just hope now the mods have clamped down it cuts both ways.fond regards
I am relatively new here and that's not how I saw it, Justin's behaviour was getting completely out of hand, polluting nearly every thread with cheap jibes and insults aimed at the BDO, he was told on numerous occasions to calm down a little but unfortunately didn't take the advice, what else could the mods do, he was making a mockery out of them and the forum as a whole, he even was going around telling the members here that particular threads were his, and he do what ever he liked within them, in a nutshell he thought he was bigger than the forum and more important than its members, sounds like you are as blinkered in your views as he.

As far as the other two BDO supporters you speak about, I think you'll find if you read threads from the start that they are only responding to Justins trolling, they should know better I know, but sometimes you will find people such as them with loyalty and principles and you should embrace such qualities, maybe you will learn something about life if you did,
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

Adrian1969 wrote:I hate censorship but sometimes you do stuff that you think is right by the majority - lets be honest we've had far fewer complaints about Gaz's naughty stepping.
Or put another way - if somebody like JC couldn't piggyback on the popularity of a site like TSoD and had to post his opinions at e.g. a personal blog, he'd quickly find out just how few people actually care to read them after the fourth or fifth repeat. His posts here garner reactions because they're extreme and they're there in great numbers, not because they're more valuable or add anything to the forum that other people's posts don't, which I guess is something he wasn't/isn't willing to understand. (That goes for every regular member's posts, of course, not just JC's...we're all just pieces of the puzzle in a place like this, whether a guy posts 50 times a day or once a week.)
Last edited by Zeyes on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Ginger Minja wrote:
I am relatively new here and that's not how I saw it, Justin's behaviour was getting completely out of hand, polluting nearly every thread with cheap jibes and insults aimed at the BDO, he was told on numerous occasions to calm down a little but unfortunately didn't take the advice, what else could the mods do, he was making a mockery out of them and the forum as a whole, he even was going around telling the members here that particular threads were his, and he do what ever he liked within them, in a nutshell he thought he was bigger than the forum and more important than its members, sounds like you are as blinkered in your views as he.

As far as the other two BDO supporters you speak about, I think you'll find if you read threads from the start that they are only responding to Justins trolling, they should know better I know, but sometimes you will find people such as them with loyalty and principles and you should embrace such qualities, maybe you will learn something about life if you did,
Fond regards Paddy McGinty esq :bat: :bat:
Big Jock Knew
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Zeyes wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:I hate censorship but sometimes you do stuff that you think is right by the majority - lets be honest we've had far fewer complaints about Gaz's naughty stepping.
Or put another way - if somebody like JC couldn't piggyback on the popularity of a site like TSoD and had to post his opinions at e.g. a personal blog, he'd quickly find out just how few people actually care to read them after the fourth or fifth repeat. His posts here garner reactions because they're extreme and they're there in great numbers, not because they're more valuable or add anything to the forum that other people's posts don't, which I guess is something he wasn't/isn't willing to understand. (That goes for every regular member's posts, of course, not just JC's...we're all just pieces of the puzzle in a place like this, whether a guy posts 50 times a day or once a week.)
Blimey, spot on.

Wise words.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Ginger Minja
Steady Sixties

Post by Ginger Minja »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
Ginger Minja wrote:

Look my love, you have got it wrong, I'm not even a man let alone a Paddy.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Ginger Minja wrote:
The Ginger Ninja wrote:
Ginger Minja wrote:

Look my love, you have got it wrong, I'm not even a man let alone a Paddy.
Fond reards Paddy McGinty esq. :bat: :bat:
Big Jock Knew
Ginger Minja
Steady Sixties

Post by Ginger Minja »

Adrian1969 wrote:
Zeyes wrote:
Blimey, spot on.

Wise words.
Old Zeyes is very articulate, and most of his posts make a lot of sense, he seems to know an awful lot about the workings of darts for just a bystander, I wonder who he is?
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Ginger Minja wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
Zeyes wrote:
Blimey, spot on.

Wise words.
Old Zeyes is very articulate, and most of his posts make a lot of sense, he seems to know an awful lot about the workings of darts for just a bystander, I wonder who he is?
Was thinking the same myself young Ninge.

WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Adrian that was minja not ninja!