Feather Flights

where are they now !!

Post by lifesaver »

The British Oak team of the mtd 80's Birmingham Dart Leagues. Image
ifm
International

Re: where are they now !!

Post by ifm »

Can't see the faces properly, name them and i'll find out.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
lifesaver
Feather Flights

Post by lifesaver »

ifm wrote:Can't see the faces properly, name them and i'll find out.
left to right : hidden Mickey o'sullivan . grey hair with blacksuit Sid Leonard sec old five ways darts from around bromsgrove, worked for Telfords Pies.holding the two trophies colin harrison Chemsley woods, worked for Telfords Pies. mervin parker. black shirt long sideburns was Carl Whetton from lea hall.with tash at back dave or chris.holding the shield dont remember.back of him with open shirt was Dave Brown who had only one arm but could he throw, from chemsley ?. fawn suit Brian Parker chemsley. on his sholder Brian Parkes basall heath. last was me, very young Tommy Kavanagh rickman drive. missing from picture Chrissy o'sullivan basall heath, jonny byrnes, brass polisher, basall heath,mick? sewell
lifesaver
Feather Flights

Post by lifesaver »

see my reply to feather flightsfor info. john young thinks mickey o'sullian has something to do with g.u.l.p. charity league/ camp hill league. thanks
lifesaver
Feather Flights

Post by lifesaver »

see featherflights