Wayne Mardle and Eric Bristow at Featherstone Rovers - 20th November

Please list all player exhibitions in here
PaulTFev
Feather Flights

Wayne Mardle and Eric Bristow at Featherstone Rovers - 20th November

Post by PaulTFev »

FEATHERSTONE Rovers are set to welcome two of the biggest Darting superstars in the history of the game later this year.

Following the success of Wayne ‘Hawaii 501' Mardle's sellout appearance at the Big Fellas Stadium last year, he will return for a second appearance on Friday November 20. He will be joined by legendary five-times World Champion Eric Bristow, one of the household names of the original golden era of Darts.

The Crafty Cockney will team up with Mardle for exhibition play and a fascinating Q&A with Sky Sports Darts commentator Nigel Pearson - a lifelong Rovers fan who watched his first game in 1978.

Mardle, now a successful TV pundit and one of the best exhibition players on the circuit, said: "I really enjoyed visiting Featherstone last November and I'm thrilled to be invited back to work alongside Eric and Nigel.

"I'm sure we will have a lot of fun, the Cappers Bar is perfect for an event of this nature and I'm looking forward to it already."

Rovers Commercial Manager Paul Taylor said: "Last November was an unprecedented success and we immediately decided to do it all again this year.

"It's a massive honour for Featherstone Rovers to welcome such a legendary figure in Eric Bristow and it will be fascinating to hear what he has to say.

"Wayne is a great showman and has a lot of time for people, signing autographs and having pictures taken. It will be a very special night I'm sure."

The event ‘Bristow and Mardle Live' will take place in the Cappers Bar with doors opening at 7pm and the show will start at 8pm.

Tickets are £15 standard, plus limited VIP spaces are available for £25. This includes a meet and greet with Eric and Wayne, light buffet and priority seating.

They're available online at sportstalkevents.co.uk or from Featherstone Rovers during office hours, the Cappers Bar or by calling 01977 702386.
PaulTFev
Feather Flights

Re: Wayne Mardle and Eric Bristow at Featherstone Rovers - 20th November

Post by PaulTFev »

25% of the VIP tickets have gone in a couple of weeks so if you know anyone in West/South Yorkshire please spread the word. We had 150 plus for Mardle last year so hoping for another good night :)
VDarts-Global
Feather Flights

Re: Wayne Mardle and Eric Bristow at Featherstone Rovers - 20th November

Post by VDarts-Global »

Blatant advert removed by admin
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Spam! !!