Video, "Knuck You"

thorn
Feather Flights

Video, "Knuck You"

Post by thorn »

There's currently a fun featured video called "Knuck You", a darts parody of Cee-Lo Green's grammy nominated, more profane, hit single...

[youtube][/youtube]
Ginge
International

Re: Podcasts and Video, "Knuck You"

Post by Ginge »

Where is this fun video?
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Re: Podcasts and Video, "Knuck You"

Post by nikkiboy »

hmmm, you have made just 5 posts so far, each one of them has been to advertise one of your web sites, as soon as you click on this link you are presented with a donate button, whilst we welcome links and news about what goes on in darts I am leaning towards this being nothing more than spam for personal gain and as such is not allowed.

I have deleted the link and advert text but left the video for viewing which after all is what this section is about
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Re: Video, "Knuck You"

Post by Ginge »

Will you be acting in a similar manner to stop all the "We Love Darts" spamming?
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Re: Video, "Knuck You"

Post by nikkiboy »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:Will you be acting in a similar manner to stop all the "We Love Darts" spamming?
its a difficult one because I know Andrew needs his commission :WWWW:

Since we started there have been WLD threads saying its out or where the hell is it but they have not contained an advert and link to an external site, plus of course those who start the threads contribute throughout the site. The difference in this instance is the poster has not posted on any other threads but has merely posted adverts for his/her sites, we have had to delete a couple so at the moment he/she has been asked to clear posts through the mods first, I think that is the fairest way.

The way these posts have been made appears to be just spamming for visitors and if we allow them to do that then it opens the floodgates for all sorts, if it is a regular poster showing us a new site - great but this is a blatant advert for his/her own site and the first thing you see is a donate to us button
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am