fandarts
County Player

movies to welcome justin home

Post by fandarts »

Paddy McGinty
International

Re: movies to welcome justin home

Post by Paddy McGinty »

One of the best movies I've watched lately, splendidly written and suitable for all the family.

Paddy
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Awesome. All part of the rehabilitation
UKDA 4 Life
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

UKDA 4 Life
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Another classic, but you can see in the documentary he still needs to maintain his participation within the rehab scheme, still a lot of hate inside.

Paddy
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

Both other JC threads were locked before I could reply, but I feel Justin, as far as I'm concerned can be a positive contributor to this forum and could easily return if only he promises -and keeps that promise at the peril of a ban- to refrain from insulting the BDO and its players, a bit like the restriction Bradders had been imposed on by Andy Fairclough on the old SoD forum. ;)
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Rudy wrote:Both other JC threads were locked before I could reply, but I feel Justin, as far as I'm concerned can be a positive contributor to this forum and could easily return if only he promises -and keeps that promise at the peril of a ban- to refrain from insulting the BDO and its players, a bit like the restriction Bradders had been imposed on by Andy Fairclough on the old SoD forum. ;)
So an organisation failing it's players can no longer be insulted?
Big Jock Knew
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Rudy wrote:Both other JC threads were locked before I could reply, but I feel Justin, as far as I'm concerned can be a positive contributor to this forum and could easily return if only he promises -and keeps that promise at the peril of a ban- to refrain from insulting the BDO and its players, a bit like the restriction Bradders had been imposed on by Andy Fairclough on the old SoD forum. ;)
It's just the players for me he needs moderate himself on. ;)

If the BDO or for that matter the PDC do not seem to be doing the best for the game in their own area of expertise, then they are fair game.
fandarts
County Player

Post by fandarts »

some people have drink/drug addictions in justins case it was martin adams so we will put forward the 12 steps so he can lead a better and more fulfilled live appreciating all darters

Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction to martin adams - that our lives had become unmanageable
Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than phil taylor could also be world champion and restore us to sanity
Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of martin adams as we understood martin adams
Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of martin adams
Step 5 - Admitted to martin adams , to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs towards martin adams
Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character caused by slagging martin adams
Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings we exerted towards martin adams
Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all -especially martin adams
Step 9 - Made direct amends to such people as martin adams wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it for your behaviour towards martin adams
Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with martin adams as we understood martin adams , praying only for knowledge of martin adams will for us and the power to carry that out
Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other martin adams non believers , and to practice these principles in all our affairs
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

fandarts wrote:some people have drink/drug addictions in justins case it was martin adams so we will put forward the 12 steps so he can lead a better and more fulfilled live appreciating darts fans

Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction to martin adams - that our lives had become unmanageable
Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than phil taylor could also be world champion and restore us to sanity
Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of martin adams as we understood martin adams
Step 5 - Admitted to martin adams , to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs towards martin adams
Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character caused by slagging martin adams
Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings we exerted towards martin adams
Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all -especially martin adams
Step 9 - Made direct amends to such people as martin adams wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it for your behaviour towards martin adams
Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with martin adams as we understood martin adams , praying only for knowledge of martin adams will for us and the power to carry that out
Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other martin adams non believers , and to practice these principles in all our affairs
oh dear now you sound like Justin
Mark_G
Pub Champion

Post by Mark_G »

fandarts wrote:some people have drink/drug addictions in justins case it was martin adams so we will put forward the 12 steps so he can lead a better and more fulfilled live appreciating darts fans

That's fantastic mate :Irish2
fandarts
County Player

Post by fandarts »

thanks mark-these 12 steps can be re defined for anyone with a addiction-jc clearly had issuses re MA and i hope these 12 steps provide some relief when the dark MA clouds descend-i remember a time when you struggled with MA but thank god you came through to see logical all darting sense
Mark_G
Pub Champion

Post by Mark_G »

fandarts wrote:thanks mark-these 12 steps can be re defined for anyone with a addiction-jc clearly had issuses re MA and i hope these 12 steps provide some relief when the dark MA clouds descend-i remember a time when you struggled with MA but thank god you came through to see logical all darting sense
Thanks mate. I attended one of the many All-Darter colleges across the country to cure me of my PDC addiction. It was a revelation, and I am now a reformed character and a valuable member of the darting community. If I remember correctly, you were one of my tutors.

I'm an atheist but I felt like I heard God's voice telling me to embrace this All-Dart philosophy. Perhaps it WAS God, or Martin Adams himself? Some would question whether there is a difference...
fandarts
County Player

Post by fandarts »

well i bet sharon has shouted oh my god on many occasions so you could be right
Mark_G
Pub Champion

Post by Mark_G »

fandarts wrote:well i bet sharon has shouted oh my god on many occasions so you could be right
:D :DDD:
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

I'm quite sure Justin would gladly prefer staying in exile to complying with even one these steps... :)
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

this thread makes me proud to be an AllDarter.

May the lord Martin Adams bless you all
UKDA 4 Life
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

Some people are obsessed!!!!!
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

TimmyB wrote:Two people are obsessed!!!!!
Better.
Big Jock Knew
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

Mark_G wrote:
fandarts wrote:thanks mark-these 12 steps can be re defined for anyone with a addiction-jc clearly had issuses re MA and i hope these 12 steps provide some relief when the dark MA clouds descend-i remember a time when you struggled with MA but thank god you came through to see logical all darting sense
Thanks mate. I attended one of the many All-Darter colleges across the country to cure me of my PDC addiction. It was a revelation, and I am now a reformed character and a valuable member of the darting community. If I remember correctly, you were one of my tutors.

I'm an atheist but I felt like I heard God's voice telling me to embrace this All-Dart philosophy. Perhaps it WAS God, or Martin Adams himself? Some would question whether there is a difference...
This post explains your comments on the GSOD thread Mark. :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price