Bring back the write ups

All your experiences in one place
Dicie
International

Bring back the write ups

Post by Dicie »

New season starting ahead, and I always enjoy a Monday (Usually hungover) having a read of the write ups. Im sure Col and the others could speak to a few markers/players and get them to do a few write ups for this place.

Same with Pauly, maybe he could get a few of the BDO players to do likewise.
WCDPA
International

Re: Bring back the write ups

Post by WCDPA »

Dicie wrote:New season starting ahead, and I always enjoy a Monday (Usually hungover) having a read of the write ups. Im sure Col and the others could speak to a few markers/players and get them to do a few write ups for this place.

No Dicie they wouldn't want to be knob of the week, PDC write ups on here treated reasonably in the main , I think if BDO write ups appeared would get the pee ripped out of them !
Anyway don't need them as yours, JC's and Ginge's sources are so much more accurate than the truth ;)
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

WCDPA wrote:
Dicie wrote:New season starting ahead, and I always enjoy a Monday (Usually hungover) having a read of the write ups. Im sure Col and the others could speak to a few markers/players and get them to do a few write ups for this place.

No Dicie they wouldn't want to be knob of the week, PDC write ups on here treated reasonably in the main , I think if BDO write ups appeared would get the pee ripped out of them !
Anyway don't need them as yours, JC's and Ginge's sources are so much more accurate than the truth ;)

Not my fault I speak to a lot of people Pauly, and of course, if there side of the story differs from your own of course they are telling lies, just like the 6 nations issue with James Wilson and a player from another country, of course that never happened.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

We could of course hear about such things as, Ross throwing food at a spectator at the Scottish open.
or
Mr Fitton having words with Mr Eccles (that never happened either)

Or
What about one of the ladies calling the world champion names (Never happened either did it pauly)

You see a lot of things don't happen Pauly. or in some peoples minds if they say it enough times they don't happen.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Dicie wrote:We could of course hear about such things as, Ross throwing food at a spectator at the Scottish open.
or

Or
What about one of the ladies calling the world champion names (Never happened either did it pauly)

You see a lot of things don't happen Pauly. or in some peoples minds if they say it enough times they don't happen.
Didn't Ross have the food thrown at him Dicie ( cheese salad baguette) I believe.
Ooh abd a lady said something about the world champion , believe you me the world champion is more than capable of replying!
Don't be such a tart you know full well words go off at every darts event , there are always 2 sides to the story though , all this crap about Tony and Darryl at lakeside , Tony certainly didn't seem put out when I sat with him this year! He even told me they were great mates now ;)
Do know that alcohol and adrenaline can be a lethal mix , if I see something I will comment on it . I saw the Kong non incident at Antwerp and he was hung drawn and quartered on here , even though I was yards from the incident !!!!! Seemingly other sources nowhere near the non incident posted Robbie was out of order !

Anyway if as alleged you are going to Blackpool will have a beer with you! But if as normal you don't make it ( again) another raincheck :)
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

WCDPA wrote:
Dicie wrote:We could of course hear about such things as, Ross throwing food at a spectator at the Scottish open.
or

Or

Didn't Ross have the food thrown at him Dicie ( cheese salad baguette) I believe.
Ooh abd a lady said something about the world champion , believe you me the world champion is more than capable of replying!
Don't be such a tart you know full well words go off at every darts event , there are always 2 sides to the story though , all this crap about Tony and Darryl at lakeside , Tony certainly didn't seem put out when I sat with him this year! He even told me they were great mates now ;)
Do know that alcohol and adrenaline can be a lethal mix , if I see something I will comment on it . I saw the Kong non incident at Antwerp and he was hung drawn and quartered on here , even though I was yards from the incident !!!!! Seemingly other sources nowhere near the non incident posted Robbie was out of order !

Anyway if as alleged you are going to Blackpool will have a beer with you! But if as normal you don't make it ( again) another raincheck :)

I will try and make it pauly, but iv been invited to go with spearing to Holland the week after, so i will have to look at it lad.

Yes, things happen. I know this better than most, but, as i say to the lads that have signed this agreements, i don't agree with it, if it happened it happened, you wont ever hear the full truth even from them standing there watching it kick off
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Dicie wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
or

Or

Don't be such a tart you know full well words go off at every darts event , there are always 2 sides to
the story though , all this crap about Tony and Darryl at lakeside , Tony certainly didn't seem put out when I sat with him this year! He even told me they were great mates now ;)

I will try and make it pauly, but iv been invited to go with spearing to Holland the week after, so i will have to look at it lad.

Yes, things happen. I know this better than most, but, as i say to the lads that have signed this agreements, i don't agree with it, if it happened it happened, you wont ever hear the full truth even from them standing there watching it kick off

Think you and me are like ships in the night lol, with my liver and diabetes that might not be a bad thing, had my MOT other day awaiting results , although the nurse who was Irish was lively some lovely banter and she loved darts! Knew The late Jim Sweeney well , abd when she found out about me knowing Deta 30mins of my life was lost . This game of darts is a great friend maker.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

I am glad the markers posts and write ups are hidden away.

no interest on reading the slurpdest posts and the crawling replies of markers,

Players writes up are a different thing,
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Justin Credible wrote:I am glad the markers posts and write ups are hidden away.

Thankfully you are in a minority of one.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

Col wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:I am glad the markers posts and write ups are hidden away.

Thankfully you are in a minority of one.

I seriously doubt it.

Reading a markers report is no different to going on a football forum and reading a ballboys account.
good for them but is anyone really interested ? No.