My reading experience...

All your experiences in one place
JeffSmith170
Feather Flights

My reading experience...

Post by JeffSmith170 »

Well I have a bit of time waiting for my next plane :(

First thing that needs to be said, is what a fantastic job all you guys and girls did at marking all those matches.. Must have been a long day to say the least. We really do appreciate your efforts.

I started of traveling on Thursday night, arrived in London the next morning. Got lots of rest and was ready for the time change and the day. I drew Nigel Heydon ( remembered him playing Lewis not so long ago on TV). I started out in pretty decent position but Nigel came back and forced a decider, Luckily it was my throw in the decider and I was able to capitalize on it taking it 6-5. Next match Mark Walsh who didn't miss a finish. I felt I was in every leg, but Mark pounded in the big finishes everytime I was in position. I went out 6-2.

Sunday I was in a really good mind set to play, and I felt I played really really well.. Only problem.. I drew the man who won on the day CHIZZY, man did he catch and then stay on fire... He stuffed me 6-1:) Will take the 200£ and chaulk it up to my experience as a pro.

On a side note I received an email, and looks as though I'll be back over soon thanks to a sponsor :)

Was great to hang with John Part and Matt Clark, took a lot of information on this trip.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Re: My reading experience...

Post by spaceman70 »

The very best of luck to your future endeavours on the Pro Tour Jeff, I hope the sponsor comes through and we get to see lots more of you here.

Safe trip home. :)
Sat Nav
The Ton Club

Post by Sat Nav »

It was nice to meet you Jeff albeit rather briefly. Hope to see you back again soon mate.
mattmcleod180
Brass Darts

Post by mattmcleod180 »

good luck in the future jeff, good write up :D
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Nigel Heydon is a good scalp to take. :DDDD:

Good luck for the rest of the year.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Krispy
County Player

Post by Krispy »

Great news if the sponsor comes through - your dedication to play deserves the chance to compete! Good to say hello too.
Webmaster and editor/writer of the PDC fansite; Darts, Beers & Cheers!, and Exhibition and Open Tournament database.
Play (terribly) for Stilton Country Club.
thebullet87
The Ton Club

Post by thebullet87 »

best of luck jeff