County - warks v oxfordshire

WCDPA
International

County - warks v oxfordshire

Post by WCDPA »

On train to Oxford to watch the B fixture against warks be great if B can give us a lead again !
Could well be 5 or 6 PDC guys playing over the weekend be good to see the muffinman and sat nav 2 top guys.
Now Deta dint work Friday notes it's great to watch the B matches!
Mind you with the vast sums of money Oxford players receive takes the sting out of paying for the hotel tonight LOL.
Be good if like last month people can post from wherever they are !

Ps noticed on BDO website stage games from Rumanian open are streamed from 5.30pm today.

Dublin, county and Rumanian open streamed a bucket load of darts to enjoy.
ifm
International

Re: County

Post by ifm »

£3.05 a pint!!!
You're going down today lol.
We have 7 PDC in attendance, should be good.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Losing 3/1 in ladies B missed doubles galore!
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

4 - 2 Warks, lol at the missed doubles comment, its the same for both!
Anyway Warks ahead before the mens is ominous for Oxford, gonna be a massacre :)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ha ha we like coming from behind ifm, nice to see stokesy here.
Watching the practises boards some very good players on show.
Ifm come over and say hello you anti social swine!
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Mens games delayed because the oxford officials are having a break for dinner LOL.
Its ok guys I'm not in a rush!
Pauly I've been speaking to you for the last half hour!

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Re: Re: County

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote: Pauly I've been speaking to you for the last half hour!
And you're still awake?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Warks men 4 - 1 up.
Only joking about talking to Pauly, trying to make him para.
Warks good value for this, not sure if there's a huge gulf in class or oxford are having a bad day but our A teams are awsome, so there is no way back if oxford don't get it together soon!

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

5-2 warks men and to be honest they stole the 2!
Massively one sided I'm pleased to say

Madsocks
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

shouldnt this topic be merged to the main page with the other county chat
WCDPA
International

Re: County - warks v oxfordshire

Post by WCDPA »

Ended up 7/5 warks great to see Prakash jiwa and Matt Edgar play in the B side!
If they are B players dreading the A team Sunday.
Great matches nice to meet IFM , taking the old girl for a meal then looking forward to the morning overall score 11/7 down will need a massive effort Sunday , but in this fixture Darts is the winner.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

ifm wrote:4 - 2 Warks, lol at the missed doubles comment, its the same for both!
Anyway Warks ahead before the mens is ominous for Oxford, gonna be a massacre :)
Well well massacre avoided lol!
Oxford mens A won 8/4 !
Privilege to watch some quality darts by both teams , what darts is all about 10 PDC players mixing with BDO lads great weekend.
Really enjoying this season as now detas shift means can be there for B fixture as well as A and really get behind the team.
Sat Nav
The Ton Club

Re: County - warks v oxfordshire

Post by Sat Nav »

Nice to see you again Paul and well done to Oxfordshire for a well deserved win. Not many teams will get the better of our mens A team but Oxford were well worth their win. Game of the day was Nigel Heydon v Dennis Smith in my opinion. Two of the best slugging it out blow for blow. I must admit that when Nige went two nil up i did not see a way back but fair play to Den for hanging onto his shirt tails and taking his chances when they came.

One slight gripe aside from the darts. I like Rileys clubs in general but i was not impressed with the bacon butty they gave me that was supposed to pass off as food. I don't mind paying top dollar for a decent butty, but a less than fresh roll with not even a full slice of bacon in it was the shittiest piece of food i have ever been sold anywhere. No wonder some of the other players were popping out and buying their food elsewhere.