Derbyshire vs Nottinghamshire

Walshy
The Ton Club

Derbyshire vs Nottinghamshire

Post by Walshy »

Just wanted to congratulate all our Notts players on a superb performance away against a very strong Derbyshire team winning 23 -13 captian Jay Foreman taking the overall MOM with a 30.38avg thanks to a 13 dart final leg in a 7 leg tussle with Garry Fenn

The spectators support was fantastic, some nail biting matches and great darts (from both sides)

Was impressed with the Rolls Royce Leisure venue ( I thought our venue at RR Hucknall was good) which was roomy with plenty of seating and excellent view of the stage

A good spirited encounter between local rivals and in my opinion the right result on the balance of play

Notts now sitting top of the Division in their first season at such a high level - 3 wins out of 3 so far but another very difficult match at home in January against Hampshire to look forward to.

Dare to dream.......
Darts isn't everything in life....but it's damned close !
hodgy0212
Steady Sixties

Re: Derbyshire vs Nottinghamshire

Post by hodgy0212 »

Walshy wrote:Just wanted to congratulate all our Notts players on a superb performance away against a very strong Derbyshire team winning 23 -13 captian Jay Foreman taking the overall MOM with a 30.38avg thanks to a 13 dart final leg in a 7 leg tussle with Garry Fenn

The spectators support was fantastic, some nail biting matches and great darts (from both sides)

Was impressed with the Rolls Royce Leisure venue ( I thought our venue at RR Hucknall was good) which was roomy with plenty of seating and excellent view of the stage

A good spirited encounter between local rivals and in my opinion the right result on the balance of play

Notts now sitting top of the Division in their first season at such a high level - 3 wins out of 3 so far but another very difficult match at home in January against Hampshire to look forward to.

Dare to dream.......

absolutely brilliant day on saturday watching some great darts from both the men and the women's teams. being able to watch a very inform super league teammate of mine, richard palmer, making his debut against young pdc hopeful, aden kirk, with a win was also a very pleasing sight.
come on the green army!