LINCS vs NOTTS

Walshy
The Ton Club

LINCS vs NOTTS

Post by Walshy »

The top two in Division 2 go head to head on 31st March and 1st April - a win for Notts would make their last match at home to Middlesex a bit more comfortable but nothing can be taken for granted

I expect a tough battle with promotion the aim for both teams

Will be interetsing to see wht set up Rileys have for a BICC match as I've only ever seen the usual Darts Zones in the various Rileys i've attended
Darts isn't everything in life....but it's damned close !
unob
The Ton Club

Re: LINCS vs NOTTS

Post by unob »

Walshy wrote:The top two in Division 2 go head to head on 31st March and 1st April - a win for Notts would make their last match at home to Middlesex a bit more comfortable but nothing can be taken for granted

Will be interetsing to see wht set up Rileys have for a BICC match as I've only ever seen the usual Darts Zones in the various Rileys i've attended
Hoping for a huge victory for Notts so that they can afford to gift us a few extra points in the last match of the season to keep us up!!!
Walshy
The Ton Club

Post by Walshy »

unob wrote:
Walshy wrote:The top two in Division 2 go head to head on 31st March and 1st April - a win for Notts would make their last match at home to Middlesex a bit more comfortable but nothing can be taken for granted

Hoping for a huge victory for Notts so that they can afford to gift us a few extra points in the last match of the season to keep us up!!!

Unfortunately Lincs beat us 20-16 it was a see-saw weekend with Notts trailing 11-7 overnite then losing the first 2 matches on Sunday - only to rally and win 8 on the trot - so at 15-13 ahead I was hoping for at least a draw but the LIncs taild end played very well and deserved their victory (loads of games went to all 5 legs)

Still we are only 3 points behind them and with Stafforsdhire breathing down our necks in 3rd place only a point behind it will be a nervy last weekend in April

Lincs have to travel to Somerset - Stafforsdhire host Northants and of course we host Middlesex (hoping of course that we win but you get enough points to stay in Div 2)
Darts isn't everything in life....but it's damned close !
unob
The Ton Club

Post by unob »

Walshy wrote:Lincs have to travel to Somerset - Stafforsdhire host Northants and of course we host Middlesex (hoping of course that we win but you get enough points to stay in Div 2)
We need one more than Berkshire but need Worcestershire to NOT get two more than us. Very tight division all round.

We have only won one game (the only one I missed ironically!), drawn two, and lost five - but four of those defeats have been 17-19... Eight points across those four games would have been worth 20 points to us and we would be sitting fourth!
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Good luck mr scott , walshy had a nice ave there ! Bunting was superb v Smiffy awesome match! Smiffy hit a 93 and still lost 4/1 , bunting was a fraction under 106.