Used a product?
Won some darts?
Got some info on any darts equipment?

This is the place to put your reviews
billy brooks
Pub Champion

Ian white unicorn 25g darts review

Post by billy brooks »

First of all thanks to the website for the prize and of course unicorn for donating the darts.

First I’ll start by saying that I don’t really throw that much these days I did throw for a team but (got a touch of dartitis well more than I forgot what way I held the dart and it just does not feel as natural as it should and I’m constantly thinking what way I should be throwing the darts mid throw of that makes sense lol) anyway

I normally throw around the 25g with a heavy grip dart something like Barney’s old unicorn darts as he’s left I thought I’d try something with a similar shape to it

Darts came must say the look great nice and colourful flights with the trademark diamond colour of blue.
The darts themselves come ringed with a dark blue colour around them and come assembled with a set of short gripper 3 stems and diamond big wing flights.
First thing I did was check out the level of grip as that’s the main thing I look for in a dart I’d be used to throwing with a high level of grip.These were around the medium high grip I’d say a 3 or 3 1/2 out of 5 for gripness.
They are a straight barrel dart (slightly smaller than I’m used to 48mm in length) with a rounded bull nose and has ring grips pretty much all the way down the dart.There’s a diamond logo near 3/4 up the dart towards the back and Ian’s signature is at the back of the barrel.
I put in my own steams and flights (medium and standard flights) to give a true reflection of what way they would work for me.
Every review I read on darts everybody always say they are a nicely balanced dart but I must say so are these lol
A few throws in I was hitting a few tons and a few 140s started to come no maxs unfortunately lol
The darts seem to fly very straight just wish they were more grippy and I’d say they would be perfect for me as a few came out of my hand wrong with the grip.
Overall I think these are a great dart for anybody that’s looking a well balanced straight barrel dart with a medium grip.
I was planning on this review being short lol
So thanks if you made it this far lol

Follow me on twitter
@billy180brooks
rabsmith2
Superleague Player

Re: Ian white unicorn 25g darts review

Post by rabsmith2 »

Good review i have them in 23g but would need 25g. I found them similar to the old Mark Webster darts.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

billy brooks wrote:First of all thanks to the website for the prize and of course unicorn for donating the darts.

First I’ll start by saying that I don’t really throw that much these days I did throw for a team but (got a touch of dartitis well more than I forgot what way I held the dart and it just does not feel as natural as it should and I’m constantly thinking what way I should be throwing the darts mid throw of that makes sense lol) anyway

I normally throw around the 25g with a heavy grip dart something like Barney’s old unicorn darts as he’s left I thought I’d try something with a similar shape to it

Darts came must say the look great nice and colourful flights with the trademark diamond colour of blue.
The darts themselves come ringed with a dark blue colour around them and come assembled with a set of short gripper 3 stems and diamond big wing flights.
First thing I did was check out the level of grip as that’s the main thing I look for in a dart I’d be used to throwing with a high level of grip.These were around the medium high grip I’d say a 3 or 3 1/2 out of 5 for gripness.
They are a straight barrel dart (slightly smaller than I’m used to 48mm in length) with a rounded bull nose and has ring grips pretty much all the way down the dart.There’s a diamond logo near 3/4 up the dart towards the back and Ian’s signature is at the back of the barrel.
I put in my own steams and flights (medium and standard flights) to give a true reflection of what way they would work for me.
Every review I read on darts everybody always say they are a nicely balanced dart but I must say so are these lol
A few throws in I was hitting a few tons and a few 140s started to come no maxs unfortunately lol
The darts seem to fly very straight just wish they were more grippy and I’d say they would be perfect for me as a few came out of my hand wrong with the grip.
Overall I think these are a great dart for anybody that’s looking a well balanced straight barrel dart with a medium grip.
I was planning on this review being short lol
So thanks if you made it this far lol
Thanks for the review Billy.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
billy brooks
Pub Champion

Post by billy brooks »

No problem
Thanks for reading lads

Follow me on twitter
@billy180brooks
Daztom
Feather Flights

Post by Daztom »

Hi. I'm considering buying ian white darts and was browsing for reviews. I currently throw colin Osborne darts which I really like. They are a thin ring grip and was wondering if the ian white darts are anything like them. Thanks for reading this. Cheers