23g Gary Anderson Phase 3 Purist DNA

Post by TheSandman »

23g Gary Anderson Phase 3 Purist DNA

Dimensions
Length 52.32 mm
Width 6.35 mm
Tungsten Content 90%

Comes with small unicorn wallet and barrels only

Having previously had Gary Anderson Phase 1 & 2 and really not liked either dart i was surprised by just how good a dart the phase 3 darts are.
Perfectly weighted and balanced dart, fly straight. The DNA Titanium coating and the purist grip make these an ideal dart for anyone who needs a rougher grip.

They are a dart that stands out with the dna coating and are probably one of the best darts ive thrown

Theres a good chance they will replace my current darts over the next few weeks.
gm180
Pub Champion

Re: 23g Gary Anderson Phase 3 Purist DNA

Post by gm180 »

Hi everyone, this is just my short review on the above darts. I won these darts in the week 10 pl prediction comp. I currently use gary anderson "dreamboy" g force darts and have done so for about 6yrs, here is. I was trying to put up a pic comparing both darts but cant figure out how to do it. My first thoughts are these are a very nice dart especially with the rainbow style coating, was slightly disappointed it was only barrels and no stems or flight, however if I looked properly online I could found this out so my own fault I suppose. Next on to how they throw and I must say I was surprised how much an extra gram can effect your throw with my normal darts being 22g and these are 23g so I seemed to be struggling to get them above the lipstick, almost every darts I threw was dropping just below. I will stick with these for a few a weeks and see how I get, but all in all a very nice dart
Sorry if all my punctuation is not correct and you find this a bit hard to understand

Many thanks to unicorn and everyone who runs and help run these comps
RedBit
Brass Darts

Post by RedBit »

I love my Ando Phase 3 in regular tungsten . Have you had a chance to compare the regular tungsten with the DNA coated you own ? I can't imagine there being too much of a difference.
Cheers,
:canada
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Bought a set of these today. Will have a chuck later.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Really happy with them, will be using them in comp tomorrow night.