2010 StanJames.com World Matchplay - Day 3

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Re: 2010 StanJames.com World Matchplay - Day 3

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Well done Bomber. Something about this guy makes me think good for the future.

Felt for The Viper a bit quite an onslaught from Whitlock.

Klassen quire irresistable at times fantastic to watch,

Last but in no way least Gary Anderson superb display. :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD:

ww
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Welsh Wayne wrote:Well done Bomber. Something about this guy makes me think good for the future.

Felt for The Viper a bit quite an onslaught from Whitlock.

Klassen quire irresistable at times fantastic to watch,

Last but in no way least Gary Anderson superb display. :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD:

ww
If Anderson brings his scoring and doubles we'll see some more 105+ averages and someone getting a real tanking - he looks comfortable on the big stage now.

A possible clash with Whitlock is a mouth watering prospect.

Having said that Jelle will fancy his chances after tonight.

An exciting few days ahead me thinks. :CCCCC: :CCCCC:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

slim
The Ton Club

Post by slim »

so far none of the matches have really floated my boat - klassen v king did just that what a cracking match .. both whitlock and anderson superb i hope we see a match up
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

9darter wrote:
The Cat wrote:I thought the first leg was very intresting.

King left on 80 and went T20 instead of T16.

He took it out too.

They say how professional he is - that proves it to me.
Why would anyone ever go T16 from 80? Unless D16 is the only double in your book surely it's just silly?
Have you not seen the amount ot times King has gone T16 and not had a dart at a double in the past ?

He's been slated for it too.
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

Anyone else noticed how well the 'Non-English' players are doing in this years event.?

Twelve players through to the second round so far:-

7 Non-English
5 English

The Dutch players certainly seemed to be inspired by their National football teams recent good run in the World cup.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
NickBeld
Feather Flights

Post by NickBeld »

Does anyone know a place where I can download the Klaasen vs. King match?
Because the other games ended so fast I missed the Klaasen match.
I thought it would start sometime later.
Thanks in advance!!
The Viper
Feather Flights

Post by The Viper »

Angela_ZB wrote:
ralph cifaretto wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:
ralph cifaretto wrote:Should Eccles head back to the BDO? The PDC doesn't seem to be working out for him.
That's pure bull. Even when Eccles doesn't get far on the big events...you seem to forget that even then he can make a better living at the PDC compared to the BDO. Ask around and you will hear how it works.
It's not pure bull. No diss to Tony, or any of the lower ranked PDC players, i know how good they are compared to me. BDO tournaments cost 10 quid to enter. PDC events costs 100 pound per event plus travel, accomdation, food, drink etc. I bet you Tony makes far less money than you would think ANgela.

For some players it might be worthwhile thinking about heading back to the 'amateurs' and setting their sights on that 100k Lakeside prize.
You are very wrong. You seem to forget that Eccles isn't doing so bad at all. He is here, and no offence to Kirk or others, but they are not. If you would ask Tony himself he would tell you that even if you won a tournament at the BDO, for example Swedish Open, you will hardly earn your money back. That's the difference with the PDC prices are much higher and easier to earn your money back....that is if you can play as well as Tony.
Tony is making enough thank you. Probably more than 4 times what he did in the BDO.

Take winning 800 quid at Sweden then take off flights hotels and spending and you aint got much left plus one TV tournament a year when losing in quarters got Tony 6k. He got 5k for first round at blackpool. Should anybody who qualifies for nearly every TV Tournament in the PDC consider going back to the BDO? Part ???
Its Tonys living and if he wasnt earning enough then he wouldnt be there.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

The Viper wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:
ralph cifaretto wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:
ralph cifaretto wrote:Should Eccles head back to the BDO? The PDC doesn't seem to be working out for him.
That's pure bull. Even when Eccles doesn't get far on the big events...you seem to forget that even then he can make a better living at the PDC compared to the BDO. Ask around and you will hear how it works.
It's not pure bull. No diss to Tony, or any of the lower ranked PDC players, i know how good they are compared to me. BDO tournaments cost 10 quid to enter. PDC events costs 100 pound per event plus travel, accomdation, food, drink etc. I bet you Tony makes far less money than you would think ANgela.

For some players it might be worthwhile thinking about heading back to the 'amateurs' and setting their sights on that 100k Lakeside prize.
You are very wrong. You seem to forget that Eccles isn't doing so bad at all. He is here, and no offence to Kirk or others, but they are not. If you would ask Tony himself he would tell you that even if you won a tournament at the BDO, for example Swedish Open, you will hardly earn your money back. That's the difference with the PDC prices are much higher and easier to earn your money back....that is if you can play as well as Tony.
Tony is making enough thank you. Probably more than 4 times what he did in the BDO.

Take winning 800 quid at Sweden then take off flights hotels and spending and you aint got much left plus one TV tournament a year when losing in quarters got Tony 6k. He got 5k for first round at blackpool. Should anybody who qualifies for nearly every TV Tournament in the PDC consider going back to the BDO? Part ???
Hello DPW. :WWWW:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Dart Players Wife
The Ton Club

Post by Dart Players Wife »

Adrian1969 wrote:
The Viper wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote:
ralph cifaretto wrote:
Angela_ZB wrote: That's pure bull. Even when Eccles doesn't get far on the big events...you seem to forget that even then he can make a better living at the PDC compared to the BDO. Ask around and you will hear how it works.

Hello DPW. :WWWW:
:WWWW: :WWWW:
dartsfan11
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfan11 »

well said claire
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Booji Boy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:25 am Hoping for Brown, Eccles, Klaasen and Anderson to win.

Expect Jenkins, Whitlock, King and Anderson to win.
do you still like Eccles ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:25 am Hoping for Brown, Eccles, Klaasen and Anderson to win.

No, but then I didn't know he was a cunt back then. Gando on the other hand has always been a moaning whining twat. Image

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Little Lonely Garry
International

Booji Boy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:01 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:

No, but then I didn't know he was a cunt back then. Gando on the other hand has always been a moaning whining twat. Image

are you finally realizing it is then possible to like someone and change your opinion over time
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Garry Murphy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:02 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:

are you finally realizing it is then possible to like someone and change your opinion over time
Naw, Drupid is still a prick.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Antony Harboyle-Degg
Pub Champion

Post by Antony Harboyle-Degg »

Garry Murphy wrote:

At least Gando didn't rape anyone, like Eccles did. And that obese slug Liam from Berkshire who raped an under-age Fallon Sherrock then bragged about it and shared the photos with some people he met on an internet darts forum.
Sprocket01
Pub Champion

Post by Sprocket01 »

Antony Harboyle-Degg wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:13 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:

At least Gando didn't rape anyone, like Eccles did. And that obese slug Liam from Berkshire who raped an under-age Fallon Sherrock then bragged about it and shared the photos with some people he met on an internet darts forum.
Has anyone on this forum killed someone?

Apart from you, of course.
Last edited by Sprocket01 on Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Garry Murphy wrote:

😂😂😂😂
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Sprocket01 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:18 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:

Has anyone on this forum killed someone?

Apart form you, of course.
Resorting to posting libel, considering his dark past which there is actual evidence of ffs 😂

Speeding kills.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Garry Murphy wrote:

:DDD:
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Perhaps young David thinks the legal age is 18, like it presumably would’ve been for him to fuck his husband back when they met.