Canada Entries and results thread

The funniest, wierdest and wildest topics all in one place, preserved for posterity along with classic threads from the BDO and PDC world championships, the Grand Slam of Darts and more
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Re: Canada Entries and results thread

Postby spaceman70 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:56 am

Well done Jamie Caven :DDDD: also good to see Justin Pipe giving him what seems like the toughest test of the day :DDDD:
Member of the Peter Manley Fan Club Member of the Ted Hankey Fan Club

Steve Egerton = Idi Admin

kirk shepherd
Brass Darts

Postby kirk shepherd » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 pm

well done jabba in canada. i am well sick with missing my flight i take you through what happend for those who wanna know or care. i was out the night before darting and with a few of the lads having a sesion :CCCC: missus had packed bag for me i set the alarm for half 3 in the morning this gave a about 4hrs sleep but forgot to change the p.m to a.m so never went off woke up a 5.45 flight was at 6 no chance. had a look at flight on the friday would have been around £900 and an 18hour trip with 3stops. never mind should be ok getting to crawley
anything is possible if u truly believe and work hard at it.

ericbristowlegend
Pub Champion

Postby ericbristowlegend » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:25 pm

kirk shepherd wrote:well done jabba in canada. i am well sick with missing my flight i take you through what happend for those who wanna know or care. i was out the night before darting and with a few of the lads having a sesion :CCCC: missus had packed bag for me i set the alarm for half 3 in the morning this gave a about 4hrs sleep but forgot to change the p.m to a.m so never went off woke up a 5.45 flight was at 6 no chance. had a look at flight on the friday would have been around £900 and an 18hour trip with 3stops. never mind should be ok getting to crawley

never mind kirk kick ass in crawley :D
How goes it?

pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Postby pigginsexy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 pm

Head up Kirk, good luck for next week in Crawley

GtotheF
International

Postby GtotheF » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:19 pm

kirk shepherd wrote:well done jabba in canada. i am well sick with missing my flight i take you through what happend for those who wanna know or care. i was out the night before darting and with a few of the lads having a sesion :CCCC: missus had packed bag for me i set the alarm for half 3 in the morning this gave a about 4hrs sleep but forgot to change the p.m to a.m so never went off woke up a 5.45 flight was at 6 no chance. had a look at flight on the friday would have been around £900 and an 18hour trip with 3stops. never mind should be ok getting to crawley

Good luck for Crawley Kirk - might come and say hello, so don't be alarmed if this well built, handsome and very charismatic fella approaches you. :WWWW:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

dartsfan11
Superleague Player

Postby dartsfan11 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Adrian1969 wrote:

Good luck for Crawley Kirk - might come and say hello, so don't be alarmed if this well built, handsome and very charismatic fella approaches you. :WWWW:

you missed out gelded. :D

Welsh Wayne
International

Postby Welsh Wayne » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Adrian1969 wrote:

Im not going mate 8-)
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne

Return to “The Stars Of Darts Archive Section”