Canada - Sunday. Results and Discussion

The funniest, wierdest and wildest topics all in one place, preserved for posterity along with classic threads from the BDO and PDC world championships, the Grand Slam of Darts and more
Krispy
County Player

Re: Canada - Sunday. Results and Discussion

Post by Krispy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:43 am

Ken - no disrespect was meant at all - as I always support fellow forum members and players I've met or chatted to first.

That doesn't mean I don't respect all players who put themselves on the tour - I admire you all!

But you are right - it's my ignorance about you that's my fault - keep posting here, tell us about you and your darts game, and we'll soon be cheering you on! :)
Webmaster and editor/writer of the PDC fansite; Darts, Beers & Cheers!, and Exhibition and Open Tournament database.
Play (terribly) for Stilton Country Club.

Silverdart
Brass Darts

Post by Silverdart » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Hello again forum members I must say I apologize to the people I may have offended, I'm not a bad guy really I was just letting off some steam after a bad weekend and had an issue with something that could've cost me dearly because of a mistake made by one of he officials, but anyways I know Jamie and jp are very respected on here and as well they should be they are both super guys and brilliant players, and I have all the respect in the world , I'm not demanding respect at all as one member said, I'm able to speak my mind on forum boards and not everyone is gonna agree but I won't ramble on just want to say there was no disrespect towards anyone and I do apologize if I did offend anyone I was just upset at a couple of posts I seen anyways I won't say anything else and also jabba and jp are 2 of the nicest players I've ever had the opportunity to play, again sorry for the post but missing worlds by 25 pounds is a hard pill to swallow lol, take care everyone and thanks for the replies.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:08 pm

£25 that's gutting mate!

Is there no more events or no other way to get the winnings needed?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:09 pm

nikkiboy wrote:£25 that's gutting mate!

Is there no more events or no other way to get the winnings needed?

Unless he comes to the UK/Europe and wins enough to get in via the Players Champs OoM, then no.

oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Thats really bad, But i know its easy for me to say if he wants to go to the Worlds abdly enough then come over and play in the Floor events next week, but of course finance would be a problem
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Silverdart wrote:Hello again forum members I must say I apologize to the people I may have offended, I'm not a bad guy really I was just letting off some steam after a bad weekend and had an issue with something that could've cost me dearly because of a mistake made by one of he officials, but anyways I know Jamie and jp are very respected on here and as well they should be they are both super guys and brilliant players, and I have all the respect in the world , I'm not demanding respect at all as one member said, I'm able to speak my mind on forum boards and not everyone is gonna agree but I won't ramble on just want to say there was no disrespect towards anyone and I do apologize if I did offend anyone I was just upset at a couple of posts I seen anyways I won't say anything else and also jabba and jp are 2 of the nicest players I've ever had the opportunity to play, again sorry for the post but missing worlds by 25 pounds is a hard pill to swallow lol, take care everyone and thanks for the replies.

Bloody hell 25 quid!

That's so unlucky and you weren't helped by tough draws - JP and Jamie have both been on fire recently.

Chin up fella. :CCCCC:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Spud180
Superleague Player

Post by Spud180 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Who are the guys who have qualified for the worlds from NAOOM?

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Spud180 wrote:Who are the guys who have qualified for the worlds from NAOOM?

Young and Mawson.

Part is above both, but will get in by virtue of still being in the Top 32 (just abouts!)

Bram_1900
County Player

Post by Bram_1900 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Bradders wrote:

Young and Mawson.

Part is above both, but will get in by virtue of still being in the Top 32 (just abouts!)

Then Paul Lim will be the third?

masticman
Superleague Player

Post by masticman » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Krispy wrote:well it's almost greedy to want two back to back wins :D

but got to be chalked up as an amazing weekend for Jamie.

and my mate Maish getting some results.. rnd 3 plus a semi, a good weekends work.

krispy thats wot i said just before we started dont be greedy jabba (he said ok) that bash me off the board :D. no complaints i got out played on the day by one of the nicest guys on tour and 1 hell of a player. not a leg over 15 in the 6 he won, and the 2 i won had to take 144 for a 12 and the other a 13 darter. at 2 1 i missed d8 off 136. then missed 3 at d18 at 4 1 down i cud have been 3 2 up. but hey if someone had said i wud make the semi before we started i wud have bit there hand off. when your beating players like walsh , bates.& pristley you know you must be doing something right

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Bram_1900 wrote:
Bradders wrote:

Young and Mawson.

Then Paul Lim will be the third?

No. Part, Young and Mawson are ALL above MacNeil and Lim. Only 2 spots this year.

hang the dj
County Player

Post by hang the dj » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 pm

masticman wrote:

and my mate Maish getting some results.. rnd 3 plus a semi, a good weekends work.

krispy thats wot i said just before we started dont be greedy jabba (he said ok) that bash me off the board :D. no complaints i got out played on the day by one of the nicest guys on tour and 1 hell of a player. not a leg over 15 in the 6 he won, and the 2 i won had to take 144 for a 12 and the other a 13 darter. at 2 1 i missed d8 off 136. then missed 3 at d18 at 4 1 down i cud have been 3 2 up. but hey if someone had said i wud make the semi before we started i wud have bit there hand off. when your beating players like walsh , bates.& pristley you know you must be doing something right

Well done Steve :DDDD:

Were you really good or were the rest just really hungover :D

masticman
Superleague Player

Post by masticman » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 am

hang the dj wrote:
masticman wrote:

Well done Steve :DDDD:

Were you really good or were the rest just really hungover :D

lol :D

Krispy
County Player

Post by Krispy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 am

I've posted up a small gallery of pictures from the Sunday - thanks to Shelley Woodward for allowing me to use her great pictures! (as I didn't fly over just to take em :D); http://www.pdc-darts.co.uk/?page_id=2875
Webmaster and editor/writer of the PDC fansite; Darts, Beers & Cheers!, and Exhibition and Open Tournament database.
Play (terribly) for Stilton Country Club.

KiddaCraig
Brass Darts

Post by KiddaCraig » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 am

Treble top as ace Caven wins third ProTour title

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/sport ... ticle.html
Hello David, how're you?

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:25 am

nikkiboy wrote:£25 that's gutting mate!

Final table

Part,John £5,400
Young,Darin £5,100
Mawson,Gary £1,950

-------------
MacNeil,Ken £1,925
Lim,Paul £1,900

The PDC might want to change their NA OoM page as they seem to have forgotten Gary Mawson won £100 on Sunday. And Ken!

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:20 am

And look at how close Paul Lim is as well!

Methinks Gary should play the lottery this week he must have been quite concerned last weekend

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:23 am

nikkiboy wrote:And look at how close Paul Lim is as well!

Methinks Gary should play the lottery this week he must have been quite concerned last weekend

If Lim would have turned up and won just 1 match over the weekend, it would be him who got the Worlds place and not Mawson.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:33 am

Bradders wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:And look at how close Paul Lim is as well!

If Lim would have turned up and won just 1 match over the weekend, it would be him who got the Worlds place and not Mawson.

That's what I mean

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:45 am

It would take a bizarre outcome at the WGP to drop Part out of the Top 32 and stop Mawson getting his place. A long run from Eccles, or Brown getting to the final, something like that.

Return to “The Stars Of Darts Archive Section”