Canada - Sunday. Results and Discussion

The funniest, wierdest and wildest topics all in one place, preserved for posterity along with classic threads from the BDO and PDC world championships, the Grand Slam of Darts and more
nikkiboy
International

Re: Canada - Sunday. Results and Discussion

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:47 pm

xtreme rebel wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Semi-Finals
Colin Lloyd 6-4 Wes Newton
Jamie Caven 6-2 Steve Maish
Losers £1,250

Come on JABBA!! :headbang:

A Pro tour double on the same weekend would be an incredible achievement.

amazing, come on Jabba :headbang:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

gazlynam
Steady Sixties

Post by gazlynam » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:47 pm

thanks for the support guys, it means a lot to Jabba, he will come on and say his own thanks on his return, but from me and mum - THANKYOU! :D

pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Post by pigginsexy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:02 pm

pacing

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:03 pm

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Final
Colin Lloyd 6-1 Jamie Caven
Winner £5,000
Runner-Up £2,500

pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Post by pigginsexy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Jamie loses 6 - 1 but do i care, fantastic weekend. Now lets hope he gets that flight.

ericbristowlegend
Pub Champion

Post by ericbristowlegend » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 pm

unlucky jamie but well done colin in the end
How goes it?

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 pm

unlucky Jabba but what a great weekend!

Well done to Lloyd and Maishy as well

Krispy
County Player

Post by Krispy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:11 pm

well it's almost greedy to want two back to back wins :D

but got to be chalked up as an amazing weekend for Jamie.

and my mate Maish getting some results.. rnd 3 plus a semi, a good weekends work.
Webmaster and editor/writer of the PDC fansite; Darts, Beers & Cheers!, and Exhibition and Open Tournament database.
Play (terribly) for Stilton Country Club.

GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 am

Bugger, missed most of this but what a great weekend for Jabba and congrats to Jaws. :DDDD: :DDDD:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Silverdart
Brass Darts

Post by Silverdart » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:37 am

I just want to say I love all the support from you guys "not"
I get no respect and you have no idea what it takes to do what I've done, anyways Jp second round 6-5 and today jabba in a brilliant loss today and all you guys
See 6-1 and have no idea how close the match is, I have gained alot of respect amongst all the pdc pros and I could care less how much I get flagged on a website, I'm going over and do it the proper way and you'll all see what kind of competitor I am , any ways those that are behind me Ty very much , those that ain't just give me a reason to excel and Ty as well, till next time take care and instead of flagging good players come out and give it a go yourself and see how easy it is, thanks for listening to me I will not reply to any negative posts at all ,you think pf me what you will , perception may change if you meet me but for now take care and I appreciate you hearing me out.

GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:05 am

Silverdart wrote:I just want to say I love all the support from you guys "not"
I get no respect and you have no idea what it takes to do what I've done, anyways Jp second round 6-5 and today jabba in a brilliant loss today and all you guys
See 6-1 and have no idea how close the match is, I have gained alot of respect amongst all the pdc pros and I could care less how much I get flagged on a website, I'm going over and do it the proper way and you'll all see what kind of competitor I am , any ways those that are behind me Ty very much , those that ain't just give me a reason to excel and Ty as well, till next time take care and instead of flagging good players come out and give it a go yourself and see how easy it is, thanks for listening to me I will not reply to any negative posts at all ,you think pf me what you will , perception may change if you meet me but for now take care and I appreciate you hearing me out.

Not sure where this has come from bud?

JP and Jamie are regular contributors on here and we sponsor JP!

Hence they get a lot of support from members - nothing necessarily against their opponent. :D :D
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

trotter
International

Post by trotter » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:14 am

a bit harsh...when you played at Ally Pally there was a lot of support and positive comments on the old SOD..there was no negativity at all with lots of people saying they wished you could do the pro tour in Europe
I never saw any criticisms this time either....obviously Jabba and family are regulars on here and on every tour event so are well known and will get support on here.....we don't see enough of you over here which is not a criticism so obviously some players are going to be higher profile than yourself...that is a fact of life but it doesn't mean that they are not behind you or don't want you to do well...in fact considering the limited opportunities on the pro tour that you have you're results are impressive and the Ally Pally performance was fantastic

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 am

first of all welcome to the forum Ken.

Secondly as the guys have said above, Justin, Jamie and Steve received great support tonight because they are 1. Members and 2. Regular posters

Anyway its nice to have you here and welcome, please feel free to post a profile and match report both of which will help members to know more about you.

ralph cifaretto
Pub Champion

Post by ralph cifaretto » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 am

Who the eff is Silverdart?

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:58 am

ralph cifaretto wrote:Who the eff is Silverdart?

Ken Macneil

Of course you weren't to know that as he is hardly on the telly, hence you probably have never heard of him.

KiddaCraig
Brass Darts

Post by KiddaCraig » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:59 am

Ken MacNeil
Hello David, how're you?

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:10 am

Why should we support you?

You earn respect, not demand it!!

Paddy

:bat: :bat:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:17 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:

Why should we support you?

You earn respect, not demand it!!

Paddy

:bat: :bat:

true but a little harsh Paddy, Ken is a very good player but being based across the pond he does not get the recognition over here that the uk based players do and I think that is what he is eluding to.

Reading his post it sounds like he is heading over here to play so we may get to see him more often.

ralph cifaretto
Pub Champion

Post by ralph cifaretto » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 am

Bradders wrote:

Ken Macneil

Of course you weren't to know that as he is hardly on the telly, hence you probably have never heard of him.

You're right, that's why not.

Return to “The Stars Of Darts Archive Section”