BDO british open

The funniest, wierdest and wildest topics all in one place, preserved for posterity along with classic threads from the BDO and PDC world championships, the Grand Slam of Darts and more
AndyB
Feather Flights

Re: BDO british open

Post by AndyB » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:23 pm

iv not once had a go at anyone here that mcginty tells people to piss off , sommat wrong with the organiser of this site letting people abuse others

Dicie
International

Post by Dicie » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:23 pm

AndyB wrote:is this not a discusion site or do you just write only what people want to hear

Well, u said it once, no one was interested, so u say it another 6 times........ still no 1 is interested.

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:24 pm

He is only 18 year old, isn't he? Surely it's just the petulance of youth rather than him being malicious on purpose?

A year or two will see him right.

The Cat
International

Post by The Cat » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:24 pm

AndyB wrote:blackens own name by carryin on all the time no witch hunt just tellin people that if you act like a tit your get found out

I don't think he's the only one carrying on all the time eh ?

Rout
International

Post by Rout » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:26 pm

AndyB wrote:is this not a discusion site or do you just write only what people want to hear

Now you're learning!
Justin Credible wrote:Jamie Caven is the best darts player in the world
Yes. He actually said this.

Dicie
International

Post by Dicie » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Bradders wrote:He is only 18 year old, isn't he? Surely it's just the petulance of youth rather than him being malicious on purpose?

jesus i hate this....

But bradders ur right....

AndyB
Feather Flights

Post by AndyB » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:28 pm

i reported a fact , people should not be allowed to abuse other darts players at BDO or PDC matches who does reece think he is , he's to good to be ko'd out and better than Hankey it would be laughed off but he believes it hence banging his head on the table and almost crying but then to abuse Ted Hankey, isn't that what people want to read about when other people are also out of order at professional KO'S , with professional players , or do you only want to read about the good days

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Dicie wrote:
Bradders wrote:He is only 18 year old, isn't he? Surely it's just the petulance of youth rather than him being malicious on purpose?

jesus i hate this....

And he made the UK Open and won a couple of matches didn't he? So he must be able to chuck a dart.

Bigger problems in darts than someone getting too passionate for your liking.

Dicie
International

Post by Dicie » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:29 pm

AndyB wrote:i reported a fact , people should not be allowed to abuse other darts players at BDO or PDC matches who does reece think he is , he's to good to be ko'd out and better than Hankey it would be laughed off but he believes it hence banging his head on the table and almost crying but then to abuse Ted Hankey, isn't that what people want to read about when other people are also out of order at professional KO'S , with professional players , or do you only want to read about the good days

I aint seen anyone else backing up your statement....

So, for me, goodbye....

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:30 pm

AndyB wrote:iv not once had a go at anyone here that mcginty tells people to piss off , sommat wrong with the organiser of this site letting people abuse others

Something wrong with you cowardly dickhead, if you got a problem with this kid tell him, don't come on here slagging off someone cause we don't give a f*ck what you think. I prefer to make my own mind up about a person rather than trust the word of a shister like you!!

Paddy
:bat:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:30 pm

AndyB wrote:i reported a fact , people should not be allowed to abuse other darts players at BDO or PDC matches who does reece think he is , he's to good to be ko'd out and better than Hankey it would be laughed off but he believes it hence banging his head on the table and almost crying but then to abuse Ted Hankey, isn't that what people want to read about when other people are also out of order at professional KO'S , with professional players , or do you only want to read about the good days

So your saying Mrs (would she be a Mrs again now?) Gulliver saw this as well?

Don't think she is a member, so we will probably never know. Don't think Ted is either.

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi sweetness,

I'm sure Ted's big enough and ugly enough to stick up for himself.

Paddy

Dicie
International

Post by Dicie » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Bradders wrote:
Dicie wrote:

jesus i hate this....

And he made the UK Open and won a couple of matches didn't he? So he must be able to chuck a dart.

Bigger problems in darts than someone getting too passionate for your liking.

WOrld youth masters, one of the biggest and best talents england have at that age....

AndyB
Feather Flights

Post by AndyB » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:33 pm

mcginty your a prick if you had a cock big enough you'd try and suck yerself off hence little willy syndrom so you get your brother to gobble you off instead !! ha haaaaaa tosser

Rout
International

Post by Rout » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:

Hi sweetness,

I'm sure Ted's big enough and ugly enough to stick up for himself.

Paddy

Too far Paddy, too far.
Justin Credible wrote:Jamie Caven is the best darts player in the world
Yes. He actually said this.

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:33 pm

AndyB wrote:mcginty your a Tony Blair if you had a chicken big enough you'd try and suck yerself off hence little willy syndrom so you get your brother to gobble you off instead !! ha haaaaaa tosser

Oh dear

Dicie
International

Post by Dicie » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:34 pm

AndyB wrote:mcginty your a Tony Blair if you had a chicken big enough you'd try and suck yerself off hence little willy syndrom so you get your brother to gobble you off instead !! ha haaaaaa tosser

True colours shinning thru

:DDDD: :DDDD:

AndyB
Feather Flights

Post by AndyB » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:35 pm

oh dear is that all you have to say then you go suck im off tony blair wanna be go gobble off his pipe ha haaaaa !!!!

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 pm

AndyB wrote:if you'd have been at the british open you'd have seen him doing it lots of others did and my name is not an alias or an AKA Andy B for my real name Andy Boulton , I was stood next to reece when he kicked off

Well if you care so much why didn't you intervene?

AndyB
Feather Flights

Post by AndyB » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:38 pm

part time dart player you are mcginty did you even go are you good enough NAH stick to insulting people on a shitr forum run by morons for morons ha haaaaaa bye

Return to “The Stars Of Darts Archive Section”