BDO british open

The funniest, wierdest and wildest topics all in one place, preserved for posterity along with classic threads from the BDO and PDC world championships, the Grand Slam of Darts and more
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: BDO british open

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:21 pm

The Cat wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
The Cat wrote:
rout wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
rout wrote:Bullies, the lot of you. You should all hang your heads in shame. Especially you McGinty. I am going to have to have a real think about my allegience with you after this shocking episode.

As I said before I haven't made any official allegiances, I'm a bit like the Reece hater......a floater in the lavatory of life.

Paddy

Thats not what you told me by PM. What happened to "the plan"??

Take no heed Paddy - Rout has previous with betraying the confidence of personal messages.

No worries cat...I have nothing to hide........well except for my small weener.

Don't worry partner - you'll always be a big dick in the eyes of those who know you :lol:

Thank you so much for your support :lol:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

The Cat
International

Post by The Cat » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

*double post*
Last edited by The Cat on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Cat
International

Post by The Cat » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
The Cat wrote:
rout wrote:Bullies, the lot of you. You should all hang your heads in shame. Especially you McGinty. I am going to have to have a real think about my allegience with you after this shocking episode.

It's not his fault Rout that a juvenile c0ck has escaped the asylum tonight and found an internet cafe.

Looks like that was a pretend ban then Nikkiboy, a bit like your TSOD doubles title eh ?

:D

Take no notice of the nasty boy Paddy - I've got your back :angry5:

It wouldn't surprise me if this whole episode was a conspiracy set up by Nikkiboy and his flock to add a bit of spice and excitement to an otherwise quiet evening.

First he says he bans him, then he's straight back posting again....something very Hhhh going down....

Paddy
:bat:

Odd behviour indeed. Maybe Nikkiboy is Fluff! :WWWW:

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

As I said before I haven't made any official allegiances, I'm a bit like the Reece hater......a floater in the lavatory of life.
Paddy

For once I think you're right. ;)

Well that's your drink out the window.......

Rout
International

Post by Rout » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:17 am

The Cat wrote:
rout wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Paddy

Take no heed Paddy - Rout has previous with betraying the confidence of personal messages.

Look, mate, sexual harassment is sexual harassment, enough was enough and I had to blow the whistle. About time you took some responsibility for your actions.
Justin Credible wrote:Jamie Caven is the best darts player in the world
Yes. He actually said this.

The Cat
International

Post by The Cat » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:36 am

rout wrote:
The Cat wrote:
rout wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Paddy

Look, mate, sexual harassment is sexual harassment, enough was enough and I had to blow the whistle. About time you took some responsibility for your actions.

Aiiiii :shock:

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:25 am

I even laughed at some of Routs posts while reading this. What is happening to me?

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:34 am

mod500 wrote:I even laughed at some of Routs posts while reading this. What is happening to me?

http://www.ehow.com/how_7379_recognize- ... enile.html

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:41 am

mod500 wrote:I even laughed at some of Routs posts while reading this. What is happening to me?

Rout is the wittiest person on this forum distantly followed by Nickkiboy. Not only is rout witty but in most cases extremely accurate in what he writes, he cuts through all the pretences and miss-information and installs logic and truth.....a real asset to the forum.

Fond Regards

Paddy

Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:46 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:

Rout is the wittiest person on this forum distantly followed by Nickkiboy. Not only is rout witty but in most cases extremely accurate in what he writes, he cuts through all the pretences and miss-information and installs logic and truth.....a real asset to the forum.

Fond Regards

Paddy

With that comment, I reckon YOU'RE the wittiest person on this forum..

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:48 am

Lee Taylor wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Fond Regards

Paddy

What don't you think Nikkiboy should be second?

Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:59 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Fond Regards

Paddy

What don't you think Nikkiboy should be second?

Second, yes!

GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:03 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:

Fond Regards

Paddy

Says the landslide winner of the recent TSoD 'Unfunniest Poster' Poll. :MAD: :MAD:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

The Cat
International

Post by The Cat » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:07 am

Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Fond Regards

Paddy

Says the landslide winner of the recent TSoD 'Unfunniest Poster' Poll. :MAD: :MAD:

At least he has friends :showbum:

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:08 am

Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Fond Regards

Paddy

That's the sort of reply that I would have expected from the winner of the Tsod "most hated moderator poll"

BOOOOSH!

Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:12 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Fond Regards

Paddy

That's the sort of reply that I would have expected from the winner of the Tsod "most hated moderator poll"

BOOOOSH!

Hang on a minute, I won that poll (ask Rout).

GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:25 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Fond Regards

Paddy

BOOOOSH!

The subject of your comment was humour, hence my response.

I just thought it odd that someone who is cataclysmically unfunny should have the cheek to comment on who may, or may not be witty.

Not sure what my unpopularity has got to do with it. 8-)
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:27 am

Lee Taylor wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Fond Regards

Paddy

BOOOOSH!

Hang on a minute, I won that poll (ask Rout).

I know you wanted to win but Adrian quite surprisingly took 100% of the vote, It must of been a testament to his tight fistedness and free taxi rides.

Paddy

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:49 am

Adrian wrote:The subject of your comment was humour, hence my response.

I just thought it odd that someone who is cataclysmically unfunny should have the cheek to comment on who may, or may not be witty.

Not sure what my unpopularity has got to do with it. 8-)

I'm sorry, you obviously mistakenly took my comment to be humour, I do think he is the most wittiest.

Your poll for the "most unfunny poster on the forum" could be compared to fairness of that of the Afghan presidential elections, you only put forward two names out of a membership of more than a thousand.

Did you get out of the wrong side of bed this morning?

Paddy

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:56 am

The Cat wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Fond Regards

Paddy

At least he has friends :showbum:

Thanks Cat........how many pints do I owe you now?

Return to “The Stars Of Darts Archive Section”