BDO british open

The funniest, wierdest and wildest topics all in one place, preserved for posterity along with classic threads from the BDO and PDC world championships, the Grand Slam of Darts and more
GtotheF
International
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Re: BDO british open

Post by GtotheF » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:19 am

The Cat wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
mod500 wrote:I even laughed at some of Routs posts while reading this. What is happening to me?

Rout is the wittiest person on this forum distantly followed by Nickkiboy. Not only is rout witty but in most cases extremely accurate in what he writes, he cuts through all the pretences and miss-information and installs logic and truth.....a real asset to the forum.

Fond Regards

Paddy

:bat:


Says the landslide winner of the recent TSoD 'Unfunniest Poster' Poll. :MAD: :MAD:


At least he has friends :showbum:


Not according to the West Country Mafia. ;) ;)
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Image

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: BDO british open

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:22 am

Adrian1969 wrote:
The Cat wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
mod500 wrote:I even laughed at some of Routs posts while reading this. What is happening to me?

Rout is the wittiest person on this forum distantly followed by Nickkiboy. Not only is rout witty but in most cases extremely accurate in what he writes, he cuts through all the pretences and miss-information and installs logic and truth.....a real asset to the forum.

Fond Regards

Paddy

:bat:


Says the landslide winner of the recent TSoD 'Unfunniest Poster' Poll. :MAD: :MAD:


At least he has friends :showbum:


Not according to the West Country Mafia. ;) ;)


I hope you are not going to be this miserable when you are in Dublin,

Paddy
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

GtotheF
International
Posts: 9598
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Re: BDO british open

Post by GtotheF » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:26 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
The Cat wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
mod500 wrote:I even laughed at some of Routs posts while reading this. What is happening to me?

Rout is the wittiest person on this forum distantly followed by Nickkiboy. Not only is rout witty but in most cases extremely accurate in what he writes, he cuts through all the pretences and miss-information and installs logic and truth.....a real asset to the forum.

Fond Regards

Paddy

:bat:


Says the landslide winner of the recent TSoD 'Unfunniest Poster' Poll. :MAD: :MAD:


At least he has friends :showbum:


Not according to the West Country Mafia. ;) ;)


I hope you are not going to be this miserable when you are in Dublin,

Paddy


Probably will.
















Now I know that you will be gracing us with your prescence.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Image

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: BDO british open

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:33 pm

I suppose you won't be sure of what time or day you'll be getting there...............














hitch-hiking is very unpredictable, so I've heard :DDD:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Rout
International
Posts: 7457
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: BDO british open

Post by Rout » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:10 pm

I reluctantly accept the award for wittiest poster.

As this comes from the PDC forum - i presume a large cash prize is also part of the award? In fact, the cash prize would be more important than the title itself no?

I feel I must thank some of my peers. Paddy, obviously, who's support has seen me through dark times. Nikki, whos been like a father to me with his stern lectures about my behaviour. Mod, who sets em up for me to knock down, and Adrian with his senility also makes it quite easy. A strong thanks to my close friend Xtreme Rebel but most of all - Sonofsam, who has been like a brother to me.

***wipes tear*** thanks, see you next year!
Justin Credible wrote:Jamie Caven is the best darts player in the world
Yes. He actually said this.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: BDO british open

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:39 pm

rout wrote:I reluctantly accept the award for wittiest poster.

As this comes from the PDC forum - i presume a large cash prize is also part of the award? In fact, the cash prize would be more important than the title itself no?

I feel I must thank some of my peers. Paddy, obviously, who's support has seen me through dark times. Nikki, whos been like a father to me with his stern lectures about my behaviour. Mod, who sets em up for me to knock down, and Adrian with his senility also makes it quite easy. A strong thanks to my close friend Xtreme Rebel but most of all - Sonofsam, who has been like a brother to me.

***wipes tear*** thanks, see you next year!

Absolutely brilliant :DDDD:
Rout is a genius of wit, makes me chuckle every time I read his posts, just one thing mind Rout this is not a PDC forum, although some of it's members are PDC extremists they do let us talk about the BDO sometimes as long as we don't disrespect the PDC.

I had a few problems with the moderators at first....they even banned me originally for posting a picture of Martin Adams but with a bit of negotiation and the signing of a confidentially agreement they eventually let me back on.

No I can honestly say Rout that on this forum you can discuss any darts matters whether it's BDO or PDC, although if you choose to discus the later you may find your posts disappear but Nikkiboy assured me that this is not down to heavy handed moderation, but just down to a technical glitch with the software.

There is no prize for being the wittiest poster, just the knowledge of your great achievement,

Fond regards Paddy
Last edited by Paddy McGinty on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29075
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: BDO british open

Post by nikkiboy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 pm

stop the world i wanna get off!
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: BDO british open

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:59 pm

nikkiboy wrote:stop the world i wanna get off!

:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

:MMNN: :MMNN: :MMNN: :MMNN: :MMNN: :MMNN: :MMNN: :MMNN: :MMNN:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Paule
Feather Flights
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Re: BDO british open

Post by Paule » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:26 pm

paaddy Mcginty doing a horse ha haaaaaaaaa brilliant :IIII: :IIII: :banghead:

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: BDO british open

Post by Ginge » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Paule wrote:paaddy Mcginty doing a horse ha haaaaaaaaa brilliant :IIII: :IIII: :banghead:


Is this thar AndyB spanner again

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: BDO british open

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Paule wrote:paaddy Mcginty doing a horse ha haaaaaaaaa brilliant :IIII: :IIII: :banghead:

Have you ever tried it?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: BDO british open

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Bradders wrote:
Paule wrote:paaddy Mcginty doing a horse ha haaaaaaaaa brilliant :IIII: :IIII: :banghead:


Is this thar AndyB spanner again

Who else?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Paule
Feather Flights
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Re: BDO british open

Post by Paule » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Bradders wrote:
Paule wrote:paaddy Mcginty doing a horse ha haaaaaaaaa brilliant :IIII: :IIII: :banghead:


Is this thar AndyB spanner again

Who else?


name is paule says above der!!!! :idea:

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29075
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: BDO british open

Post by nikkiboy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Bye again Rhyshater :WWWW:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

The Cat
International
Posts: 7777
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:34 am

Re: BDO british open

Post by The Cat » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:59 pm

I think it's the eloquence of the posts that gives him away unfortunately :book1:
Image

Post Reply

Return to “The Stars Of Darts Archive Section”