Communal Darters Diary

Place your local competition details and details of forthcoming tournaments here
Grubby
Superleague Player

Re: Communal Darters Diary

Post by Grubby »

devon andy wrote:
Grubby wrote:
devon andy wrote:been playing for approx 18yrs ( about 13 yrs at county) lost my wife 8yrs ago and the darts was never the same nor the enthusiasm..however since i been practicing with justin pipe for 5-6 months iv got a real hunger back and have won the bristol gala, runner up in wilrshire a week later and had a good run in the south west open last week losing in the quarters..

enjoying darts again and a lot of that is down to jp :P :P

oh and for some reason iv slowed my game down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Glad to hear it "Steedy", sounds like it won't be "speedy" though :DDD:
ha ha seems i put on some weight in that time as well mate :CDDD: :CCCCC: :CCDD:
Sorry for noticing BUT you were a skinny fcuker all those years ago...... Enjoy it all though mate and the paths will cross soon enough. :CCCCC: :CDDD: :CCC: :MMNN:
follow me on twitter @grubby1968!!!
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Another poor performance tonight, after winning my first game 3-1, I then met Grubby in the next round of the draw, well I played absolutely sh1t, even worse than last week when I met him.
Oh well there's always next week.

Paddy
:bat:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Another poor performance tonight, after winning my first game 3-1, I then met Grubby in the next round of the draw, well I played absolutely sh1t, even worse than last week when I met him.

Paddy
Thats cos you overdid it last thursday Mr McGinty, who won last night ?
I did my usual trick, played well enough first leg (17darts) then failed to close out the game missing 4 darts at tops and tens second leg and a dart at tops and one at tens in the third leg :banghead: . Played better than i have been for a while and the team won (we were playing the previously unbeaten league leaders) so not a bad night :CCC:
I'm on Twitter (occasionally) follow me @originalchissy
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

chissy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Another poor performance tonight, after winning my first game 3-1, I then met Grubby in the next round of the draw, well I played absolutely sh1t, even worse than last week when I met him.

Paddy
I did my usual trick, played well enough first leg (17darts) then failed to close out the game missing 4 darts at tops and tens second leg and a dart at tops and one at tens in the third leg :banghead: . Played better than i have been for a while and the team won (we were playing the previously unbeaten league leaders) so not a bad night :CCC:
That was a good result though mate!
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

chissy wrote:

Paddy
What leaugue are you talking about?

chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Lee Taylor wrote:
chissy wrote:

Paddy
That was a good result though mate!

It was a very good result mate! Dan was awesome again, stu played really well and al was pretty solid, think i was there to lull them into a false sense of security :DDD: :DDD:
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
chissy wrote:

Paddy

Wells League Paddy, Good standard but bit of travelling to be done (not enough to affect the o-zone i hasten to add :lol: )
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

chissy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
chissy wrote:

Paddy

Wells League Paddy, Good standard but bit of travelling to be done (not enough to affect the o-zone i hasten to add :lol: )
Yes but you don't drive a 5 litre v8 do you?
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
chissy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
chissy wrote:

Paddy

No mate you're right i don't, anyway answer the question - who won last night?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

chissy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
chissy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
chissy wrote: Thats cos you overdid it last thursday Mr McGinty, who won last night ?

No mate you're right i don't, anyway answer the question - who won last night?
Dunno, as soon as Grubby beat me I went home in tears.

chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

quote]
Wells League Paddy, Good standard but bit of travelling to be done (not enough to affect the o-zone i hasten to add :lol: )[/quote]

Yes but you don't drive a 5 litre v8 do you?[/quote]
No mate you're right i don't, anyway answer the question - who won last night?[/quote]

:bat:[/quote]
:DDD: :DDD: Bit concerned now that we haven't heard from Mrs McGinty this morning, did you take your frustration out on her or the goat? :showbum:
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
chissy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
chissy wrote:

Paddy

DRIVE? On a Tuesday? You're having a laugh surely?

He might drive about 9 pints of Thatchers home, but that's about it! :D
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

chissy wrote: Wells League Paddy, Good standard but bit of travelling to be done (not enough to affect the o-zone i hasten to add :lol: )

:DDD: :DDD: Bit concerned now that we haven't heard from Mrs McGinty this morning, did you take your frustration out on her or the goat? :showbum:
I'm not sure where she is this morning, when I got back last night both her and the goat were missing. I would imagine she will be back soon........ luv her little cotten socks.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Pairs knockout tonight.......... I don't want to talk about it :thumbdown:
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Pairs knockout tonight.......... I don't want to talk about it :thumbdown:
hmm me neither, but as you mentioned it........
Drove to venue
Drank cola
Played crap
Drove home
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

chissy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Pairs knockout tonight.......... I don't want to talk about it :thumbdown:
Drove to venue
Drank cola
Played crap
Drove home
I played well Michael, new darts and a new beginning (possibly!!)

Got driven to venue
Drank Cider
Played Well
Got driven home

:WWWW:
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Lee Taylor wrote:
chissy wrote:
Drove to venue
Drank cola
Played crap
Drove home

Got driven to venue
Drank Cider
Played Well
Got driven home

will be good to have you back m8!
i made up for the lack of alcohol when i got home, 2pints of BS and O over ice brought the morning a bit closer :CCDD: :HHHNH:
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

chissy wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:
chissy wrote:
Drove to venue
Drank cola
Played crap
Drove home

Got driven to venue
Drank Cider
Played Well
Got driven home

i made up for the lack of alcohol when i got home, 2pints of BS and O over ice brought the morning a bit closer :CCDD: :HHHNH:
?
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Lee Taylor wrote:
chissy wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:
chissy wrote:
Drove to venue
Drank cola
Played crap
Drove home

Got driven to venue
Drank Cider
Played Well
Got driven home

?
Bombay Sapphire and Orange :CCC:
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

chissy wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:
chissy wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:
chissy wrote: hmm me neither, but as you mentioned it........
Drove to venue
Drank cola
Played crap
Drove home

Got driven to venue
Drank Cider
Played Well
Got driven home

?
Bombay Sapphire and Orange :CCC:

Of course! Duh!