Communal Darters Diary

Place your local competition details and details of forthcoming tournaments here
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Re: Communal Darters Diary

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Welsh Wayne wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:Back to it this friday... missed the first night last week due to the birthday bash so looking forward to friday :darts :CCCCC: :CCCCC:

And we won :darts :CCDD:
In depth report we won again :darts
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

phil davies wrote:We lost in final of team event 4-3 but I'm happy because I won both my games in the semi and the final. And for a B league team to only lose 4-3 to an A league team is pretty good going
6 a side ??
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
legend670
Pub Champion

Post by legend670 »

Played on Monday night in my local pub team - 6 aside. Averaged 99 in the doubles match. Won 3-0.

Played in the singles and won 3-0 averaging 68.

Friday nights are a different matter. Super league darts is a lot more of a struggle but I am playing well. I have hit 2x 160 starts, 1 more than 5 other people, have only played 6 games for this team. Only lost 2 singles matches, both by 2-1 scorelines to county players.

I, like many others fell out of love with the game for a good 18 months. Moving to Australia didn't help, couldn't find a dartboard in the Northern Territories. Moved back to the UK and started playing again with a 'poorer' team in my local league because I knew I'd be played every game.

Started to practice regularly again and have rediscovered my love and passion for this sport. And through the marking scheme that these boys run I am enjoying it more than ever!
Do I know any jokes about Sodium Hypobromite?

NaBrO
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Practising before our match last night me and a couple of the other lads were playing a doubles game. not sure what its called but you either end up with a minus or plus score at the end depending on the number of doubles you hit. You go round the clock hitting doubles. Anyway I ended up with a good plus score so I was hitting my doubles good.

Come match time, couldnt hit a double for love nor money. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Sorry missed last weeks Match report .....we won..... 3 on the trot now. :D
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Played down the local last night. Didn't lose a leg all night till they all got fed up and started playing pairs.

Moved to a slightly lighter dart and it hasn't half brought some form back - not even used to them yet either.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Going down porters tonight no matches, just pay membership fees and have a chin wag, have hears the owl has rediscovered some form ! Our big night is Thursday where my team has an outside chance of runners up! Done well as we have been decimated by illnesses and hold this season.
legend670
Pub Champion

Post by legend670 »

Played last Friday, we lost 16-5 and I took 3 out of our 5 legs.

Played Monday 6 a side, hit a 180 and won my game 3-0. Team lost 6-3 though.

No game this Friday, early night before an all dayer at Ally Pally!

:darts :CCCCC:

NaBrO
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Last game before Xmas away to the Rock, keep this winning roll going hopefully, full and frank report will follow sometime in March.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Welsh Wayne wrote:Last game before Xmas away to the Rock, keep this winning roll going hopefully, full and frank report will follow sometime in March.
What Rock Wayne?
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Col wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:Last game before Xmas away to the Rock, keep this winning roll going hopefully, full and frank report will follow sometime in March.
What Rock Wayne?
Mumbles mate :WWWW: Tournament in Gorseinon tomoz by all accounts, effing working sadly
YorkshireBlue
Feather Flights

Post by YorkshireBlue »

First entry for me on this. Got some new 25g Target darts. After a few chucks they feel more natural than my 23g. My next league match isn't until the 6th Jan, so I have some more time to get to used to them before then, but I'll see how they go before I decide to make the switch or not.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Won our first game of the season 9-3 last night. I hit the winning double in the sixes, threes, pairs and my singles match which has never happened before. Mind you my scores in the sixes went like this: 5 then 22 then took out double 1 first dart. So in 7 darts I hit 29 points.
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Playing our b side tonight generally means getting very drunk ......who said darts isn't a sport !!!
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

phil davies wrote:Open event my local yesterday good turnout including PDC legend Steve Randell ;)

I played rubbish and went first round of both the blind pairs and the singles :banghead: . Bit I did wire the double for a 112 checkout.

Anyway the singles was won by Peter Johns beating Nick Kenny in the final.

All in all a good day of darts despite my rubbishness. :DDDC:
Nick Kenny good young player.
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Welsh Wayne wrote:Playing our b side tonight generally means getting very drunk ......who said darts isn't a sport !!!
And we won 6/3 :darts
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Been asked to play monday night league. Hmmm not sure my wife would be happy with me out a monday, tuesday, thursday and potentially sunday afternoons.
YorkshireBlue
Feather Flights

Post by YorkshireBlue »

Injured my arm playing rugby, and now have it in a split. No darts for me this week (at least!)
legend670
Pub Champion

Post by legend670 »

Wasn't meant to play last night as the wife was ill. Received a call from my captain asking me to come down as they only had 5 players (needed 6)

Doubles - checked in 160, checked out 80 (won 2-0)
Singles - hit a 180, 140, 140, 140, 121, 95, etc etc (won the first leg in 15 and second in 17)

Should stay at home more often!

NaBrO
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Friday Night is darts night.....drink up ye cider :CCCCC: :darts :CCDD: :darts :DDDC: