PUB PLAYERS DARTS COMPETITION - 15 March at 12:00

Place your local competition details and details of forthcoming tournaments here
stokesey
Steady Sixties

PUB PLAYERS DARTS COMPETITION - 15 March at 12:00

Post by stokesey »

http://www.double16.com
Scores for show
Doubles for dough
ifm
International

Re: PUB PLAYERS DARTS COMPETITION - 15 March at 12:00

Post by ifm »

Boycott this, restricting entries to their biggest supporters is nothing short of disgusting.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

ifm wrote:Boycott this, restricting entries to their biggest supporters is nothing short of disgusting.
Why? You have Gold Cup qualifying competitions pub players can't enter.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

The Cat wrote:
ifm wrote:Boycott this, restricting entries to their biggest supporters is nothing short of disgusting.
I attend every comp they have, as do players like Ian Jones, Mark Hylton, Tony Randell, Nick Fulwell plus many more that either play county or PDC, why now should we who have supported them and their comps be now told we cannot go?
It's wrong, simple.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ifm wrote:
The Cat wrote:
I attend every comp they have, as do players like Ian Jones, Mark Hylton, Tony Randell, Nick Fulwell plus many more that either play county or PDC, why now should we who have supported them and their comps be now told we cannot go?
It's wrong, simple.
Way I see it is it's just a handicap comp.

I'm never going to win any of their other comps because the PDC and County lads mop them up.

Why not give the lesser players a chance at a comp they can actually win?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
ifm wrote:
The Cat wrote:
It's wrong, simple.

I'm never going to win any of their other comps because the PDC and County lads mop them up.

They may win any number of the opens run monthly at this venue, oh but you would have to turn up and support the club to find out ;)

Madsocks
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ifm wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
ifm wrote:
The Cat wrote:
It's wrong, simple.

They may win any number of the opens run monthly at this venue, oh but you would have to turn up and support the club to find out ;)
Played several at my local Riley's (Crewe) before it shut, with the local PDC/Associates winning them - I'd have liked a comp like this where I could have given it a go :D
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

And you should have had one, the people this is aimed at are the ones who can't be bothered month in month out, ignoring those of us that do bother.
It will be a disaster, the last one was and of course it was won by someone of a much higher standard than they wanted.
The irony is that Ted Hankey a 2 time world champion is allowed to enter this but i'm not lol.

This is more about stokesey trying to weedle his way back into rileys than anything else, there is a guy that has run comps there for years for nothing and he is being pushed out, that i dislike too.

Madsocks