Cash game.....

We just wouldn't let em lie
ssjsa
International

Re: Cash game.....

Postby ssjsa » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:01 pm

ifm wrote:He's saying he's better than Graham Hall isn't he?

No. He's saying he is much better than Graham Hall.

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

ifm
International

Postby ifm » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Murphio wrote:

'Isnt in his league'. Guy is a total and utter mentalist.

Well i know Graham very well and have seen Dave play many times, Dave must have improved vastly if he thinks that.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

Murphio
International

Postby Murphio » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:17 pm

ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:

Well i know Graham very well and have seen Dave play many times, Dave must have improved vastly if he thinks that.

He was on here calling out all and sundry for a cash game. Mace offered him a 'racer' with Wayne Jones and he shat the bed. This Thirsty Matt character though..... :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Dazzla501
Steady Sixties

Postby Dazzla501 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:14 pm

ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:

Nigel Heydon as well :-/

ifm
International

Postby ifm » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Dazzla501 wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:

He said he got in front and Nige had a bit of a tantrum which i can believe but is he better than Nigel?
Good lord no!
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

Stranbougie
Steady Sixties

Postby Stranbougie » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:20 am

wow wow wow .... DBG will be along soon enough talking to himself.

BlueSpark
International

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:50 pm

Bump
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Cash game.....

Postby Ginge » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:52 pm

BlueSpark wrote:Bump
:D
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

BlueSpark
International

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:14 pm

What a thread

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Postby daveboygreen » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:12 pm

ifm wrote:
Dazzla501 wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:

He said he got in front and Nige had a bit of a tantrum which i can believe but is he better than Nigel?
Good lord no!

You were there that day at Allens Bar were you not? I took him to pieces as I did Graham Hall in the match before, You have your opinion of me from only seeing me play a couple of times while I was struggling and based your opinion of me on that, Put it this way...I will now be able to pull you up on anything you have to say about me now im back on here!!

ifm
International

Postby ifm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:44 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dazzla501 wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:'Isnt in his league'. Guy is a total and utter mentalist.

Good lord no!

You were there that day at Allens Bar were you not? I took him to pieces as I did Graham Hall in the match before, You have your opinion of me from only seeing me play a couple of times while I was struggling and based your opinion of me on that, Put it this way...I will now be able to pull you up on anything you have to say about me now im back on here!!

Well i don't think you will find much as i tend not to have a pop at players, as for that comment all i will say is i've known Nigel for over 10 years, i've been to dozens of comps that he's won, many of which you were there too and IMO Nigel is an awesome player week in week out.
My own personal record v Nigel is brilliant, i've probably beaten him 20 times in total (twice in a week last month) but i know he is a better player than me because he is much more consistent.
For you to beat him once and claim he isn't in your league is just ridiculous, that is not me saying you are bad at all but that you are not in his class, very few are.

Madsocks

Murphio
International

Postby Murphio » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:49 pm

It will be kinda wonderful seeing IFM continuing to tip toe around DBG in case he gets a smack in the mouth. 'I'm not saying your bad, please don't hurt me'. :DDD:

BlueSpark
International

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:51 pm

A genius decision by the current active mods to take Dave off the step.

Murphio
International

Postby Murphio » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:What a wank stain Dave was.

Really?

ifm
International

Postby ifm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:55 pm

Murphio wrote:It will be kinda wonderful seeing IFM continuing to tip toe around DBG in case he gets a smack in the mouth. 'I'm not saying your bad, please don't hurt me'. :DDD:

I was merely pointing out that unlike the "team" i don't slag players off ;-)

Madsocks

Murphio
International

Postby Murphio » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:57 pm

ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:It will be kinda wonderful seeing IFM continuing to tip toe around DBG in case he gets a smack in the mouth. 'I'm not saying your bad, please don't hurt me'. :DDD:

You were merely crapping your pants in case the right honourable Davy Boy introduces your face to the jaggedy edge of an ashtray. :DDD:

ifm
International

Postby ifm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm

Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:

You were merely crapping your pants in case the right honourable Davy Boy introduces your face to the jaggedy edge of an ashtray. :DDD:

You can try as hard as you like dear but we do actually know each other.

Madsocks

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Postby daveboygreen » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:10 am

ifm wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dazzla501 wrote:
ifm wrote:Well i know Graham very well and have seen Dave play many times, Dave must have improved vastly if he thinks that.

Good lord no!

Well i don't think you will find much as i tend not to have a pop at players, as for that comment all i will say is i've known Nigel for over 10 years, i've been to dozens of comps that he's won, many of which you were there too and IMO Nigel is an awesome player week in week out.
My own personal record v Nigel is brilliant, i've probably beaten him 20 times in total (twice in a week last month) but i know he is a better player than me because he is much more consistent.
For you to beat him once and claim he isn't in your league is just ridiculous, that is not me saying you are bad at all but that you are not in his class, very few are.

You have also known Dave Honey a lot of years as well? He called it against Nigel before anyone else and said that Nigel would not know how to handle me which turned out to be true, Fact is that I have never lost to Nigel, I have never lost to Graham Hall, I too have known Nigel for a lot of years and seen him win and do well in a lot of opens over the years, I knew how to beat Nigel and to be honest it was not as difficult as your trying to make out, All I done in beating Nigel was got my nose in front and didn't give him a sniff at anything after that and didn't allow Nigel to play the game at his pace, In my opinion, Nigel is not the most intelligent of dart players.

Paddy McGinty
International

Postby Paddy McGinty » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:34 am

Murphio wrote:

Really?

That was then he's a changed man now a days.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Postby daveboygreen » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:57 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:

Really?

That was then he's a changed man now a days.

Who's been feeding you a load of bull then Paddy? lol

Return to “Classic Threads”