Booji Boy
International

Re: Pray Silence For The New BDO Events

Postby Booji Boy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:00 pm

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:I think you'll find you are the one disputing my assertion that Lampeter is a "pain to get to", pretty amusing to see you trying to wriggle out of that now.

Its not a pain to get to for me. Explain why it is for you?

For the last time..........
Google maps says it takes 3 and a half hours to get there and it's 162 miles despite the majority of the journey being via motorway.

And thats a pain for you.

Google maps works on a real time basis, at least the one on my phone does. If its taking you 4 1/2 hours to get to Lampeter from the midlands then you are doing something fundamentally wrong.

Yes, and as you are a world renowned expert in traveling from the Midlands to Wales i suppose i have to agree with you, ignore any actual experiences i have over the last 20 years or so and even a computer program used by millions of people.

I have traveled via the Midlands to Scotland from Wales on at least 150 occasions. I have a fair idea of the timescales.

Google says it takes 3 hours 22 minutes to get to Lampeter from Coventry which is 161 miles away. You say it takes 4 1/2 hours to get there. Are you now saying Google is correct?

Booji Boy
International

Re: Pray Silence For The New BDO Events

Postby Booji Boy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:02 pm

My day in picture form.

Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Pray Silence For The New BDO Events

Postby Ginge » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:05 pm

Booji Boy wrote:My day in picture form.

Booji posting pictures of IFM's big ginger cat there. No Warrington Wolves shirt this time though.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

Booji Boy
International

Postby Booji Boy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:09 pm

Ginge wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:My day in picture form.

Booji posting pictures of IFM's big ginger cat there. No Warrington Wolves shirt this time though.

:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

That was a true belter of a day.

ifm
International

Postby ifm » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:53 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Its not a pain to get to for me. Explain why it is for you?

For the last time..........
Google maps says it takes 3 and a half hours to get there and it's 162 miles despite the majority of the journey being via motorway.

Google maps works on a real time basis, at least the one on my phone does. If its taking you 4 1/2 hours to get to Lampeter from the midlands then you are doing something fundamentally wrong.

Yes, and as you are a world renowned expert in traveling from the Midlands to Wales i suppose i have to agree with you, ignore any actual experiences i have over the last 20 years or so and even a computer program used by millions of people.

I have traveled via the Midlands to Scotland from Wales on at least 150 occasions. I have a fair idea of the timescales.

Google says it takes 3 hours 22 minutes to get to Lampeter from Coventry which is 161 miles away. You say it takes 4 1/2 hours to get there. Are you now saying Google is correct?
I actually said 200 miles, I didn't mention Coventry but hey you keep making stuff up to try to prove me wrong lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

Booji Boy
International

Postby Booji Boy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:00 pm

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:For the last time..........

I actually said 200 miles, I didn't mention Coventry but hey you keep making stuff up to try to prove me wrong lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You live 200 miles away from Lampeter yes?

Return to “Classic Threads”