Basgooner - Don’t pick up the soap

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Basgooner - Don’t pick up the soap

Post by Ginge »

Oh dear.

https://www.countypress.co.uk/news/1755 ... -bt-sport/

Remember when the moderators of this site used to happily allow his website to be promoted in his signature?
Last edited by Ginge on Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Re: Basgooner

Post by ssjsa »

Thread not been deleted, so would appreciate it if you stopped spamming the boards.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ssjsa wrote:Thread not been deleted, so would appreciate it if you stopped spamming the boards.
Fair point. Maybe ill go and find some info on Twitter about it and post that in a number of threada instead ;)
Big Jock Knew
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Ginge wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:47 pm
ssjsa wrote:Thread not been deleted, so would appreciate it if you stopped spamming the boards.
Fair point. Maybe ill go and find some info on Twitter about it and post that in a number of threada instead ;)
:grin: :grin:
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Lets start with this one...

Hardly did it under the radar, did he? Silly man.Image
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

More than happy for you to post any data, info or stats which would be of interest to our membership.

However, your continual vendettas against individual members does not fit that criteria, so will be administered and dealt with accordingly. ;-)

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ssjsa wrote:
More than happy for you to post any data, info or stats which would be of interest to our membership.

However, your continual vendettas against individual members does not fit that criteria, so will be administered and dealt with accordingly. ;-)
You mean my vendetta against a convicted criminal?
Big Jock Knew
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Dave, its quite simple.

Either a) explain how you managed to get £375ew on a 50/1 shot on Betfair when the liability on that market would have been nowhere near enough to have got that market on, or b) admit you were talking bollox and the bet never existed, and ill stop asking you again.

Deal?
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Ginge wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:55 pm
ssjsa wrote:

You mean my vendetta against a convicted criminal?
No my post intimated plurality.

In this particular instance you have made your point in regard to this poster, so we do not need to you to post ad infinitum on numerous threads.

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Fair play to him, once upon a time we only had to fork out for a TV license (which Ginge evaded for several years I must add), now we have to subscribe at extortionate prices to private channels if we want to watch the sports we want........ Ginge is certainly a whinge nowadays. I put it down to jealousy.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Oh dear. Keep us posted on the sentencing.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

BlueSpark wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:50 pm Oh dear. Keep us posted on the sentencing.
Have an interesting article in regard to another member ready to post. Just waiting on their permission first, as unlike Ginge, I would never post any newspaper article identifying a forum member without their permission.

Will also keep you posted on the outcome.

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:50 pm Fair play to him, once upon a time we only had to fork out for a TV license (which Ginge evaded for several years I must add), now we have to subscribe at extortionate prices to private channels if we want to watch the sports we want........ Ginge is certainly a whinge nowadays. I put it down to jealousy.
Openly admitted to stealing at self service checkouts in supermarkets as well, What a hypocrite!!
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Shame you didn't play him for that monkey Dave, he could have done with that to put towards his fine.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

daveboygreen wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:50 pm Fair play to him, once upon a time we only had to fork out for a TV license (which Ginge evaded for several years I must add), now we have to subscribe at extortionate prices to private channels if we want to watch the sports we want........ Ginge is certainly a whinge nowadays. I put it down to jealousy.
Openly admitted to stealing at self service checkouts in supermarkets as well, What a hypocrite!!
Ready to answer my Betfair question yet mate?
Big Jock Knew
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

BlueSpark wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:37 pm Shame you didn't play him for that monkey Dave, he could have done with that to put towards his fine.
His ill gotten gains would have gave me a very bad hangover
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

daveboygreen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:33 pm
Yes indeed, if he lived in a greenhouse every pane would be broken........
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Fair play to him, once upon a time we only had to fork out for a TV license (which Ginge evaded for several years I must add), now we have to subscribe at extortionate prices to private channels if we want to watch the sports we want........ Ginge is certainly a whinge nowadays. I put it down to jealousy.
Anybody with a crown court conviction you are particularly jealous of, mate?
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:12 am
Paddy McGinty wrote:Fair play to him, once upon a time we only had to fork out for a TV license (which Ginge evaded for several years I must add), now we have to subscribe at extortionate prices to private channels if we want to watch the sports we want........ Ginge is certainly a whinge nowadays. I put it down to jealousy.
Anybody with a crown court conviction you are particularly jealous of, mate?
What you have done is far more hurtful to society, who gives a shit if comcast loses a couple of pounds..........