Thehateful180
Steady Sixties

Re: Chris Mason vs Phil “The Master” Davies

Post by Thehateful180 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:02 pm

chrismason wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:53 pm
Thehateful180 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:48 pm
I'm somewhat worried about Mace the Ace trawling through Phil's photos. Will that affect the existing restraining order?
As stated earlier someone sent me the link to that facebook photo.
Can you explain why his underwear went missing from his washing line?

phil davies
International

Re: Phil “The Master” Davies vs Everyone else

Post by phil davies » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:05 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:02 pm
Seems 'all the mods' didn't take it well when you called them useless over and over again.
Did they teach you why that could be in your degree?
Well if they had actually answered questions instead of ignoring them then it wouldnt have come to that.

I wasnt going to be silenced when I wasnt doing anything wrong in pointing out what DBG was or why it was hypocritical that he hadnt been banned for his actions.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

Thehateful180
Steady Sixties

Post by Thehateful180 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:07 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:49 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:35 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:30 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:10 pm
Might just fek off from here anyway its gone to the dogs recently. Will give it a week and see if the trolls dont stop ruining it.
Whilst would be really sorry to lose you as a poster Phil, might be the best thing for you personally if you were to desist posting on the forum for a while.

I do not have a Masters in either psychology or medicine, but in my most humblest of opinion, you are clearly under some form of stress and would benefit from detaching yourself from an obvious cause of exacerbating that anxiety and just chilling out.
This is the thing though I really calm I just don't take kindly to people talking utter shit or acting like idiots and getting away with it. I don't take lies or shit from anybody and will always respond with the truth.

However this forum has really just become a place for trolls. The darts discussions that used to be busy have gone and its turned into who can be the biggest wind up merchant or knob. Or just use the forum to get their kicks by acting like hard men.
The forum has always been the same Phil. We had the biggest troll in ifm leave and for me the forum discussion improved dramatically.

For me you have went from being one of the best posters on the forum to being a complete nightmare, and the sad part is that despite everyone articulating this, you remain completely convinced that it is everyone else that is trolling and you are the avenger who is putting everyone else to the sword.

Your content currently is ifmesque and frankly, from a personal perspective, not only would it be a relief to not have to see your self righteous bullshit, but would get the forum back on track.
Oh bore off. That Robson fella is clearly a troll and has been on multiple forums across the net, far worse than this Phil chap. You're just getting sweaty palms because darts player who was briefly famous for irritating Phil Taylor in a match might say bad things about your forum.

The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:08 pm

So Phil has asked for Dbg to be banned, now Chris leave, calls him a bully etc.

2 years or so ago Phil was a decent poster, his problem is he seems unable to see when people are just trying to wind him up.

Thinking of one.

phil davies
International

Post by phil davies » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:13 pm

More to the point people would have been up in arms far more than me if they had to first contend with Davidb chasing me around a forum for 4 months (thankfully he has seen sense) be theartend several times by DBG and yet he wasnt banned. Add the likes of oche and ILAD adding their usual idiotic trolling and then Mason being an utter creep. Nikki trying to get little digs in whenever he can etc. it seems the oddballs have been drawn to me of late bit annoying when your trying to enjoy the darts discussion but instead have to contend with with idiots for months on end. All of which while dealing with your farther going through cancer treatment at the same time. But I guess thats when the bullies and trolls feel their most powerful.

Like I said this place used to be great years ago plenty of good posters shame most have gone now.

oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:13 pm

I would like Phil Davies if he wasn’t welsh
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

phil davies
International

Post by phil davies » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:14 pm

The Crusader wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:08 pm

2 years or so ago Phil was a decent poster, his problem is he seems unable to see when people are just trying to wind him up.
Their is a diffrence between winding up ala Oche etc. and what DBG did or the creepiness of what Chris did.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:15 pm

Phil, put the keyboard down and go to bed chap.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

phil davies
International

Post by phil davies » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:17 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:15 pm
Phil, put the keyboard down and go to bed chap.
Unlike most watching the darts mate

The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:18 pm

phil davies wrote:
The Crusader wrote:

Their is a diffrence between winding up ala Oche etc. and what DBG did or the creepiness of what Chris did.
You just named 5 people in your last post, however you cant see the common factor. Take a break it will do you good. I did tell someone else this a while back and it done them wonders.

On another note I hope your dad battles through.
Thinking of one.

Wookiee
The Ton Club

Post by Wookiee » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:23 pm

This has been like watching a couple of tramps windmilling at each other after a couple of bottles of Buckfast. Or Lurgan, as they're otherwise known.

Can we all still agree that Bradders is a bent, gay bender, who is also gay?

The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:23 pm

Wookiee wrote:This has been like watching a couple of tramps windmilling at each other after a couple of bottles of Buckfast. Or Lurgan, as they're otherwise known.

Hello stranger
Thinking of one.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:24 pm

Wookiee wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:23 pm
This has been like watching a couple of tramps windmilling at each other after a couple of bottles of Buckfast. Or Lurgan, as they're otherwise known.

And bent
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:27 pm

phil davies wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:57 pm
Also don't pretend you didn't take offense that I didnt kiss your arse when you tried to butter me up instead of actually anserwing my questions relating to the DBG affair.

People dont like it when people dont take their bullshit tough for them. However if this is getting to point of not even being a darts forum anymore then what is the point of the forum. Just a place for trolls and people to act the big I am.
Phil, none of the mods were trying to butter you up.

Given your previous as a decent poster, we were just trying to give you a bit of latitude in the hope you could get back to being the poster you once were.

You need to get over your misguided conception that we are " buttering you up" to try and silence you. :omg:

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 6-9 Prediction Competition winner

phil davies
International

Post by phil davies » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:30 pm

The Crusader wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:18 pm
phil davies wrote:
The Crusader wrote:

You just named 5 people in your last post, however you cant see the common factor. Take a break it will do you good. I did tell someone else this a while back and it done them wonders.

Not really DBG was vile to everyone on here he just went the extra mile towards me for a bit. Mason critisized everyone on forums without knowing them but only went full creep mode on me. DaveB just couldn't take me correctly predicting Ana would average less than 80 at the worlds but like I said thankfully that has passed now.

The others are just trolls to everyone on here.

phil davies
International

Post by phil davies » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:32 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:27 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:57 pm
Also don't pretend you didn't take offense that I didnt kiss your arse when you tried to butter me up instead of actually anserwing my questions relating to the DBG affair.

People dont like it when people dont take their bullshit tough for them. However if this is getting to point of not even being a darts forum anymore then what is the point of the forum. Just a place for trolls and people to act the big I am.
Phil, none of the mods were trying to butter you up.

Given your previous as a decent poster, we were just trying to give you a bit of latitude in the hope you could get back to being the poster you once were.

You need to get over your misguided conception that we are " buttering you up" to try and silence you. :omg:
We all have great respect for you phil...

You didn't answer my questions at all in fact just ignored them alas it matters not now as the bloke got what he should gotten ages ago anyway given his actions.

DavidOwen67
International

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:33 pm

phil davies wrote:
IFM contributed to darts threds, DBG didnt, Mason doesn't. Daveowen and Oche rarely do. Their are plenty of others.

As for self righteous its fine for people to act like scum on here then and not be called out for it.
Eh? Post in Protour and BICC threads all the time.
Plus I need to see your predictions so I can get on the other players. :grin:

phil davies
International

Post by phil davies » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:34 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:33 pm
phil davies wrote:
IFM contributed to darts threds, DBG didnt, Mason doesn't. Daveowen and Oche rarely do. Their are plenty of others.

As for self righteous its fine for people to act like scum on here then and not be called out for it.
Eh? Post in Protour and BICC threads all the time.
Plus I need to see your predictions so I can get on the other players. :grin:
Ok you post more than most but are still a pedant ;-)

ILAD would have been a better example than you TBF

Also BICC doesn't count as nobody outside of those playing cares about it ;-)

DavidOwen67
International

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:35 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:58 pm
Shhhhhh line of fire is on....
Is that like Line of Duty?

The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:41 pm

phil davies wrote:
The Crusader wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:18 pm
phil davies wrote:
The Crusader wrote:

Not really DBG was vile to everyone on here he just went the extra mile towards me for a bit. Mason critisized everyone on forums without knowing them but only went full creep mode on me. DaveB just couldn't take me correctly predicting Ana would average less than 80 at the worlds but like I said thankfully that has passed now.

The others are just trolls to everyone on here.
So why bring something up if its passed?

Chris was being generalising with forum/twitter folks posting, using aliases etc. You brought it up but why? Chris responded and then it went on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on.

Just let things ride, not all comments are directed at you, made to upset you and if you dont agree with a poster just ignore them like you would in street.

I live in a council house, claim benefits, live close to Liverpool so many times I could have taken offence by comments online but just ignore it.

Post on what you enjoy and ignore the rest.
Thinking of one.

Return to “Classic Threads”