FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

We just wouldn't let em lie
the boss
Brass Darts
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:32 am

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by the boss » Tue May 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Alan Casey wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:hes just been caught out on the bdo forums under "Paul Jame"



I am pretty sure he is on here as "shaun" as well.

pmsl :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: gd call
[youtube][/youtube]

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin/Mod
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Admin » Tue May 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Alan Casey wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:hes just been caught out on the bdo forums under "Paul Jame"



I am pretty sure he is on here as "shaun" as well.

yep, he pretended to be someone else and got by us did Tony Proctor, will not happen again

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Booji Boy » Tue May 25, 2010 9:31 pm

I got fluffed :DDD:

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29882
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by nikkiboy » Tue May 25, 2010 9:35 pm

apparantly he said on the bdo forums that he does not like people using his real name which is Tony Proctor
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 62216
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Ginge » Tue May 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Aha so Shaun was Fluff?

Was gonna say something but was wrong with my last attempt at a Fluffing, so took caution this time.

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Booji Boy » Tue May 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Bradders wrote:Aha so Shaun was Fluff?

Was gonna say something but was wrong with my last attempt at a Fluffing, so took caution this time.

Hope your gaydar is not as bad as your fluffdar bradders old boy. ;)

User avatar
Krispy
County Player
Posts: 3079
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Peterborough
Contact:

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Krispy » Tue May 25, 2010 10:34 pm

so shaun 'dartsmad' was another incarnation?
I'm fairly new to this 'phenomenom' (where's spell check when you need it!?) - but he farking never gives up!

I'm starting to wonder if it's just me on this forum.. and everyone else is this one individual! hmm.. does cider make you paranoid? :DDD:
Webmaster and editor/writer of the PDC fansite; Darts, Beers & Cheers!, and Exhibition and Open Tournament database.
Play (terribly) for Stilton Country Club.

Skewball
International
Posts: 7077
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Skewball » Wed May 26, 2010 1:03 pm

nikkiboy wrote:apparantly he said on the bdo forums that he does not like people using his real name which is Tony Proctor


Good, then use it constantly, all in the same sentence as pedo, all over the place. That way search engines pick the two up together. If he agrees to pi$$ off then agree to stop using his real name.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24017
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed May 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Skewball who should think before he posts wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:apparantly he said on the bdo forums that he does not like people using his real name which is Tony Proctor


Good, then use it constantly, all in the same sentence as pedo, all over the place. That way search engines pick the two up together. If he agrees to pi$$ off then agree to stop using his real name.


Not a good idea Mr Skewball, if you are not 100% sure that this is his real name, then you shouldn't slander the name "Tony Proctor" even if it is his real name, he is not the only one.

I just Googled the name and there are a lot of well respected Tony Proctor's in the UK, in fact the first in Google's listing was a Obituary announcement, the guy was only 29, I think you need to think very carefully before advocating this systemic kind of tactic.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29882
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by nikkiboy » Wed May 26, 2010 2:57 pm

You are right of course Paddy, just because he says his real name is Tony Proctor doesn't mean it actually is :?:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Skewball
International
Posts: 7077
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Skewball » Wed May 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Skewball who should think before he posts wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:apparantly he said on the bdo forums that he does not like people using his real name which is Tony Proctor


Good, then use it constantly, all in the same sentence as pedo, all over the place. That way search engines pick the two up together. If he agrees to pi$$ off then agree to stop using his real name.


Not a good idea Mr Skewball, if you are not 100% sure that this is his real name, then you shouldn't slander the name "Tony Proctor" even if it is his real name, he is not the only one.

I just Googled the name and there are a lot of well respected Tony Proctor's in the UK, in fact the first in Google's listing was a Obituary announcement, the guy was only 29, I think you need to think very carefully before advocating this systemic kind of tactic.


oh c'mon chill out. I am trying to scare him away or flush him out!

Oh, and please don't patronise me with the 'ol 'you need to think very carefully' line. And especially the 'Mr' bit.

I don't like the cut of your jib young fellow-me-lad.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24017
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed May 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Skewball who dosen't like to be patronised wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Skewball who should think before he posts wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:apparantly he said on the bdo forums that he does not like people using his real name which is Tony Proctor


Good, then use it constantly, all in the same sentence as pedo, all over the place. That way search engines pick the two up together. If he agrees to pi$$ off then agree to stop using his real name.


Not a good idea Mr Skewball, if you are not 100% sure that this is his real name, then you shouldn't slander the name "Tony Proctor" even if it is his real name, he is not the only one.

I just Googled the name and there are a lot of well respected Tony Proctor's in the UK, in fact the first in Google's listing was a Obituary announcement, the guy was only 29, I think you need to think very carefully before advocating this systemic kind of tactic.


oh c'mon chill out. I am trying to scare him away or flush him out!

Oh, and please don't patronise me with the 'ol 'you need to think very carefully' line. And especially the 'Mr' bit.

I don't like the cut of your jib young fellow-me-lad.


You are obviously a person who doesn't take criticism well, I wasn't patronising you I was reminding you that you should be careful what you advocate on a public forum, I don't think the relatives of that poor guy would want his memory to be associated with a pedophile.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Skewball
International
Posts: 7077
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Skewball » Wed May 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Skewball who dosen't like to be patronised wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Skewball who should think before he posts wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:apparantly he said on the bdo forums that he does not like people using his real name which is Tony Proctor


Good, then use it constantly, all in the same sentence as pedo, all over the place. That way search engines pick the two up together. If he agrees to pi$$ off then agree to stop using his real name.


Not a good idea Mr Skewball, if you are not 100% sure that this is his real name, then you shouldn't slander the name "Tony Proctor" even if it is his real name, he is not the only one.

I just Googled the name and there are a lot of well respected Tony Proctor's in the UK, in fact the first in Google's listing was a Obituary announcement, the guy was only 29, I think you need to think very carefully before advocating this systemic kind of tactic.



oh c'mon chill out. I am trying to scare him away or flush him out!

Oh, and please don't patronise me with the 'ol 'you need to think very carefully' line. And especially the 'Mr' bit.

I don't like the cut of your jib young fellow-me-lad.


You are obviously a person who doesn't take criticism well, I wasn't patronising you I was reminding you that you should be careful what you advocate on a public forum, I don't think the relatives of that poor guy would want his memory to be associated with a pedophile.


Thats better thankyou. I am perfectly happy with criticism, and yes, you did patronise me.
Of course its not a good idea, honestly, I did not need to be told!

the boss
Brass Darts
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:32 am

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by the boss » Sun May 30, 2010 11:50 am

just banned him again on d16
[youtube][/youtube]

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29882
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by nikkiboy » Sun May 30, 2010 12:24 pm

And again here
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24017
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Paddy McGinty » Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm

If you know who he is, I can't understand why no one has paid him a visit :banghead:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

ralph cifaretto
Pub Champion
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by ralph cifaretto » Sun May 30, 2010 10:13 pm

I thought Fluff was Shaun but Shaun's still in the online competition, I'm confused!

User avatar
slim
The Ton Club
Posts: 492
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by slim » Sun May 30, 2010 10:21 pm

jeez how does he keep getting in ? you are banning ip's and email ? and check all new registrations ?

User avatar
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod
Posts: 6589
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Somerset

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Lee Taylor » Sun May 30, 2010 10:25 pm

slim wrote:jeez how does he keep getting in ? you are banning ip's and email ? and check all new registrations ?


It ain't easy mate, he always uses new email and a slightly diff i.p which we have to monitor.

The bloke/kid is a fekkin asshole.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24017
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon May 31, 2010 12:30 am

Lee Taylor wrote:
slim wrote:jeez how does he keep getting in ? you are banning ip's and email ? and check all new registrations ?


It ain't easy mate, he always uses new email and a slightly diff i.p which we have to monitor.

The bloke/kid is a ferreting asshole.


You can ban a range of ip addresses, but then you take the risk of banning innocent members as well.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Post Reply

Return to “Classic Threads”