FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

We just wouldn't let em lie
the boss
Brass Darts

Re: FLUFF WATCH - Your Forum Needs You

Post by the boss » Tue May 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Alan Casey wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:hes just been caught out on the bdo forums under "Paul Jame"

I am pretty sure he is on here as "shaun" as well.

pmsl :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: gd call
[youtube][/youtube]

Admin
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Admin » Tue May 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Alan Casey wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:hes just been caught out on the bdo forums under "Paul Jame"

I am pretty sure he is on here as "shaun" as well.

yep, he pretended to be someone else and got by us did Tony Proctor, will not happen again

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue May 25, 2010 9:31 pm

I got fluffed :DDD:

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue May 25, 2010 9:35 pm

apparantly he said on the bdo forums that he does not like people using his real name which is Tony Proctor
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Tue May 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Aha so Shaun was Fluff?

Was gonna say something but was wrong with my last attempt at a Fluffing, so took caution this time.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue May 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Bradders wrote:Aha so Shaun was Fluff?

Was gonna say something but was wrong with my last attempt at a Fluffing, so took caution this time.

Hope your gaydar is not as bad as your fluffdar bradders old boy. ;)

Krispy
County Player

Post by Krispy » Tue May 25, 2010 10:34 pm

so shaun 'dartsmad' was another incarnation?
I'm fairly new to this 'phenomenom' (where's spell check when you need it!?) - but he farking never gives up!

I'm starting to wonder if it's just me on this forum.. and everyone else is this one individual! hmm.. does cider make you paranoid? :DDD:
Webmaster and editor/writer of the PDC fansite; Darts, Beers & Cheers!, and Exhibition and Open Tournament database.
Play (terribly) for Stilton Country Club.

Skewball
International

Post by Skewball » Wed May 26, 2010 1:03 pm

nikkiboy wrote:apparantly he said on the bdo forums that he does not like people using his real name which is Tony Proctor

Good, then use it constantly, all in the same sentence as pedo, all over the place. That way search engines pick the two up together. If he agrees to pi$$ off then agree to stop using his real name.

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed May 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Skewball who should think before he posts wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:apparantly he said on the bdo forums that he does not like people using his real name which is Tony Proctor

Good, then use it constantly, all in the same sentence as pedo, all over the place. That way search engines pick the two up together. If he agrees to pi$$ off then agree to stop using his real name.

Not a good idea Mr Skewball, if you are not 100% sure that this is his real name, then you shouldn't slander the name "Tony Proctor" even if it is his real name, he is not the only one.

I just Googled the name and there are a lot of well respected Tony Proctor's in the UK, in fact the first in Google's listing was a Obituary announcement, the guy was only 29, I think you need to think very carefully before advocating this systemic kind of tactic.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Wed May 26, 2010 2:57 pm

You are right of course Paddy, just because he says his real name is Tony Proctor doesn't mean it actually is :?:

Skewball
International

Post by Skewball » Wed May 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:

Not a good idea Mr Skewball, if you are not 100% sure that this is his real name, then you shouldn't slander the name "Tony Proctor" even if it is his real name, he is not the only one.

I just Googled the name and there are a lot of well respected Tony Proctor's in the UK, in fact the first in Google's listing was a Obituary announcement, the guy was only 29, I think you need to think very carefully before advocating this systemic kind of tactic.

oh c'mon chill out. I am trying to scare him away or flush him out!

Oh, and please don't patronise me with the 'ol 'you need to think very carefully' line. And especially the 'Mr' bit.

I don't like the cut of your jib young fellow-me-lad.

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed May 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Skewball who dosen't like to be patronised wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Oh, and please don't patronise me with the 'ol 'you need to think very carefully' line. And especially the 'Mr' bit.

You are obviously a person who doesn't take criticism well, I wasn't patronising you I was reminding you that you should be careful what you advocate on a public forum, I don't think the relatives of that poor guy would want his memory to be associated with a pedophile.

Skewball
International

Post by Skewball » Wed May 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Skewball who dosen't like to be patronised wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

You are obviously a person who doesn't take criticism well, I wasn't patronising you I was reminding you that you should be careful what you advocate on a public forum, I don't think the relatives of that poor guy would want his memory to be associated with a pedophile.

Thats better thankyou. I am perfectly happy with criticism, and yes, you did patronise me.
Of course its not a good idea, honestly, I did not need to be told!

the boss
Brass Darts

Post by the boss » Sun May 30, 2010 11:50 am

just banned him again on d16
[youtube][/youtube]

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Sun May 30, 2010 12:24 pm

And again here

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm

If you know who he is, I can't understand why no one has paid him a visit :banghead:

ralph cifaretto
Pub Champion

Post by ralph cifaretto » Sun May 30, 2010 10:13 pm

I thought Fluff was Shaun but Shaun's still in the online competition, I'm confused!

slim
The Ton Club

Post by slim » Sun May 30, 2010 10:21 pm

jeez how does he keep getting in ? you are banning ip's and email ? and check all new registrations ?

Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor » Sun May 30, 2010 10:25 pm

slim wrote:jeez how does he keep getting in ? you are banning ip's and email ? and check all new registrations ?

It ain't easy mate, he always uses new email and a slightly diff i.p which we have to monitor.

The bloke/kid is a fekkin asshole.

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon May 31, 2010 12:30 am

Lee Taylor wrote:
slim wrote:jeez how does he keep getting in ? you are banning ip's and email ? and check all new registrations ?

It ain't easy mate, he always uses new email and a slightly diff i.p which we have to monitor.

The bloke/kid is a ferreting asshole.

You can ban a range of ip addresses, but then you take the risk of banning innocent members as well.

Return to “Classic Threads”