2011 PDC World Championships - 1/2 finals

markao
Steady Sixties

Re: 2011 PDC World Championships - 1/2 finals

Post by markao » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Great semis......Gary just to good and will take some stopping. And Adrian taking his change in the 10th set when Webster slipt up (two semis since his 08 WC title and switch, doubt we have seen the last of him ;) )

Looking forward to tomorrow, the one that manages to, besides the obvious heavy scoring :darts , hit a few doubles could run away with it, Gary slight favourite for me.

Seventy Eight
Feather Flights

Post by Seventy Eight » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Would love to see the percentages for checkouts on double ten for the Lewis/Webster match.

Key shots missed on that double. Could have changed the course of the match. PDC should have changed the board after first set.

TROUBLEAGAIN
Superleague Player

Post by TROUBLEAGAIN » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 pm

In a way im glad Loowis won tonight adds a bit more to the final -Webby will come again.

Cassiel
Brass Darts

Post by Cassiel » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Great game between two great players. Lewis really does dig deep. Taylor came back at him in Dublin and he didn't crack, where once he might have. Same tonight.

Should be a great final, though that may have taken a fair bit out of Lewis.

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:05 am

Another great day on the predictions, not only did my nap of the day win again, but I predicted the correct scores for both semi-final matches..............................the darts are surely mine now! :IIII:

Just leaves the final now, I'm in a bit of a quandry what scores to predict, I think I will sleep on it.

Regards Paddy
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Red Robbo
The Ton Club

Post by Red Robbo » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:13 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:Another great day on the predictions, not only did my nap of the day win again, but I predicted the correct scores for both semi-final matches..............................the darts are surely mine now! :IIII:

Just leaves the final now, I'm in a bit of a quandry what scores to predict, I think I will sleep on it.

Regards Paddy

Mystic McGinty.

Dicie
International

Post by Dicie » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:57 am

So so often, the player that beats the main man gets beat next round, im sure thou, all those people knocking webster for so long have finally been proved to that he is worth his salt within the pdc. Well played Mr Webster.

The final, Dicie predicts a Draw

Harry Windsor
Feather Flights

Post by Harry Windsor » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:38 am

Good morning forum members,

I was handed a card for this website upon my arrival at Alexandra Palace last night. I would just like to thank those that made it possible for my visit at such short notice. I had an absolutely fantastic time!

I have been a fan of the darts for many years, and hope to make it to one of the premier league nights over the next few months.

Thank you,

Harry.

GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:39 am

Harry Windsor wrote:Good morning forum members,

I was handed a card for this website upon my arrival at Alexandra Palace last night. I would just like to thank those that made it possible for my visit at such short notice. I had an absolutely fantastic time!

I have been a fan of the darts for many years, and hope to make it to one of the premier league nights over the next few months.

Thank you,

Harry.

No worries ginge. 8-)
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 am

Thank you,

Harry.

:? :IIII: ???
Member of the Peter Manley Fan Club Member of the Ted Hankey Fan Club

Steve Egerton = Idi Admin

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 am

Thank you,

Harry.

Can you have a word with your Granny and ask her if we can get the royal seal of approval.

In return we will put up a link to the queens facebook page.

PS. If this is the real Harry, then the above is not a joke and I dont want locking up in the tower. ;) ;)

Paul the Octopus
Steady Sixties

Post by Paul the Octopus » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:17 am

Thank you,

Harry.

Welcome young man.

I predict you will enjoy your stay here. Just be careful with Bradders he's a bit of a ginger beer.
I know the future, including yours.

The Fixer
On The Naughty Step

Post by The Fixer » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Thank you,

Harry.

Bloody hell, I thought you lot were all about tradition. Go to Lakeside!!! :o

Hungry Coyote
Pub Champion

Post by Hungry Coyote » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Paul the Octopus wrote:

Thank you,

Harry.

Welcome young man.

I predict you will enjoy your stay here. Just be careful with Bradders he's a bit of a ginger beer.

I thought Bradders was Harry!

Return to “PDC World Championship Discussion Threads”