Bob's 27 - Questions and Chat

All the games and practice routines to help you improve your game
The Stars Of Darts
Feather Flights

Bob's 27 - Questions and Chat

Post by The Stars Of Darts »

Bob's 27
Devised by Bob Anderson to practice your doubles this game makes use of all the outer doubles on the board. The name comes from the fact that you start off with a score of 27, there are 2 basic rules in this game.[wrapimg=right]http://www.thestarsofdarts.com/forum/gallery/376.jpg[/wrapimg]
1. Starting at Double 1 you throw 3 darts at the double, then move on to Double 2 and all the way up to Double 20.
2. Scoring – award yourself the value of every dart that hits the target after each visit to the board. If you miss with all 3 darts subtract the value of the double you are aiming at from your score.
Examples – Starting at Double 1 you hit the target with 2 darts and miss the third. To your starting score of 27 you award yourself 4 points (the value of the scoring darts) and take your score of 31 onwards to Double 2.
If you missed with all 3 darts at double 1 then you have to subtract the value of the double (in this case 2) from your score of 27 so you move onwards to Double 2 with a score of 25.
If your score gets to zero then that game is finished and you must start again at the beginning. To offer some encouragement when getting used to this game instead of not being able to post a score if you hit zero you may post the value on the last successful double that you hit – so if you missed all 3 at Double 11 taking you down to zero you may post up a score of 20 so you know you got as far as Double 10 last time.

Any questions please post them in the Bob’s 27 thread and good luck.
vdarts
Feather Flights

Re: Bob's 27 - Questions and Chat

Post by vdarts »

Hi,are you often play soft tip darts or steel tip darts?

Have you ever heard about Vdarts soft tip dart machine?
neil
Brass Darts

Re: Bob's 27 - Questions and Chat

Post by neil »

A video of how to play Bobs 27

Check out my youtube channel - England Darts Reviews

quote 'My sense of humour can be quite wicked at times watch this space' Still watching........
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: Bob's 27 - Questions and Chat

Post by Rout »

vdarts wrote:Hi,are you often play soft tip darts or steel tip darts?

Have you ever heard about Vdarts soft tip dart machine?
Yes. Every single person I've spoke to hated it.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Shermanunton
Feather Flights

Bobs 27 Questions and Chat

Post by Shermanunton »

Oh yea My buddy lives in Longview and its cats meow of sporting goods stores and there is one in Portland for no tax
A lot of the guides down there are regulars to Bobs