Nixons comeback

Darting Humour
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Nixons comeback

Post by Justin Credible »

Concentrating on Nixons efforts,and what would have been both the funniest and best comeback in History.

Had Adams lost that game after leading 6-0 in sets and 2-1 in legs in the final set, he would have seen out the rest of his amateur career as a job ber. Was just luck that he held on.

The comments added by people on youtube are priceless as well

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Re: Nixons comeback

the facial expressions at 6-6 sets were priceless

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Your obsession is starting to take over your life mate. Adams is a professional dart player and certainly not a job ber as you keep stating, even by trying to put a space in it and get round the swear filter. This is all wearing a bit thin.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Justin mate just ask yourself Adams and Nixon where are they now?
September 2nd battle of world champions Adams v Lewis circus tavern.
Note WORLD champs. Then dates in Scotland against adie as well.
Getting very well paid for them.
Justifies his decision not to switch 3 world champs 3 world masters , getting exbos all over the place , Martin has provided for his family very well and still is in his 55th year!
Martin is not the most well liked player on the tour neither is phil ! Perhaps it's because they are the best .
Both of their careers will be on the slide in the next few years , the one good thing about that is that we won't have to put up with your constant posts about him .
Oops forgot on august 8th he has an appointment with the maroon jacket tailor.
Last edited by WCDPA on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The look on Sharons face is absolutely priceless!!
Big Jock Knew
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

Jobber
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Dicie wrote:player
????????
Big Jock Knew
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

We all easily seem to forget, that Adams choice to stop playing PDC events was sort of made for him, he was happy enough to mix it with taylor and the top lads and still hold the english captaincy...
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
Dicie wrote:player
????????

Iwas checking what job ber was in the swear filter
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Dicie wrote:We all easily seem to forget, that Adams choice to stop playing PDC events was sort of made for him, he was happy enough to mix it with taylor and the top lads and still hold the english captaincy...
To me life is about providing for your family love him or loathe him Martin has done very well for them.
Look at players or should I say ex players of a similar age who have to get by on occasional bits of tv work or exbos, where invariably you come away thinking , was a good night I remember them being better.
Do believe cracks are appearing in his game had a poor 6nations and British internationals on other hand won the Dutch.
He should get respect as the 3 times world champ and certainly doesn't deserve the abuse from 1or 2 posters here gets on here.
The man is doing his job and doing it very well.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

WCDPA wrote:
Dicie wrote:We all easily seem to forget, that Adams choice to stop playing PDC events was sort of made for him, he was happy enough to mix it with taylor and the top lads and still hold the english captaincy...
To me life is about providing for your family love him or loathe him Martin has done very well for them.
Look at players or should I say ex players of a similar age who have to get by on occasional bits of tv work or exbos, where invariably you come away thinking , was a good night I remember them being better.
Do believe cracks are appearing in his game had a poor 6nations and British internationals on other hand won the Dutch.
He should get respect as the 3 times world champ and certainly doesn't deserve the abuse from 1or 2 posters here gets on here.
The man is doing his job and doing it very well.

Having shared a few pints with him in Ennis co clare at the europe cup a few yrs ago, he is a well spoken gent, likes a pint and enjoys the slagging ( he was at the time taking the p i ss outta how well his team mate looked in his red pants)

He was happy enough to play against the PDC lads, and i think vice verse to a certain extent, but the decision came, england captaincy and the BDO or PDC darts. He made a decision, and i respect him for it, he put the England (unpaid) job ahead of even his family
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Think the package to stay at BDO helped a tad dicie.
Spoke to Martin couple of years ago loves being captain of England and is Frank and open on a personal level that if best players in BDO keep switching makes it easier for him.
That's not his fault if they want to leave , he can only beat what's put in front of him.
irishdartsfan
Steady Sixties

Post by irishdartsfan »

WCDPA wrote:Think the package to stay at BDO helped a tad dicie.
Spoke to Martin couple of years ago loves being captain of England and is Frank and open on a personal level that if best players in BDO keep switching makes it easier for him.
That's not his fault if they want to leave , he can only beat what's put in front of him.
Convenient excuse , he's a coward taking the easy option and rightfully gets no respect from the top players
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

how long before the gimp twins blame me for this ?
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

irishdartsfan wrote:
Convenient excuse , he's a coward taking the easy option and rightfully gets no respect from the top players
must be terrible for him sitting at home counting all that money.
be honest irishdartsfan what would you do if offered a job that could earn you 400k if things go really well
or a much better chance of earning 200k, would you risk the security of your family or play safe?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Justin Credible wrote:how long before the gimp twins blame me for this ?
You started the thread :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

hardly a crime posting vidoe of darts in a dart section.

I was referring to getting the blame for "making" others insult the bdo
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

dont worry justin forget about it.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

WCDPA wrote:dont worry justin forget about it.
He cant, hes addicted to BDO baiting. He is beyond all hope. Even the offer of buying him a share to the sponsor scheme and all the access to the special places that goes with it was not enough to tempt him to stop. Poor soul is lost forever now.
irishdartsfan
Steady Sixties

Post by irishdartsfan »

WCDPA wrote:
irishdartsfan wrote:
must be terrible for him sitting at home counting all that money.
be honest irishdartsfan what would you do if offered a job that could earn you 400k if things go really well
or a much better chance of earning 200k, would you risk the security of your family or play safe?
All about the money so , no ambition to be the best - means he gets no respect from me! :Irish2