Chris Mason - The Comeback is on!

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Chris Mason - The Comeback is on!

Post by spaceman70 »

http://www.ciptv.co.uk/V4.php?PLAYER=ChrisMasonDarts

I wish Chris all the best with this. :) Going to be tough to come through a Q School next year, I think it's going to be very popular in 2012.
crispy1978
County Player

Re: Chris Mason - The Comeback is on!

Post by crispy1978 »

spaceman70 wrote:http://www.ciptv.co.uk/V4.php?PLAYER=ChrisMasonDarts

I wish Chris all the best with this. :) Going to be tough to come through a Q School next year, I think it's going to be very popular in 2012.
Hear Hear!! Certainly a popular commentator - hope Chris gets through Q School and progresses up the OOM to become a force in the PDC.
Captain Ash
Pub Champion

Post by Captain Ash »

All the best Chris :DDDD:
Live your life, 'cause you've got a good one.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

This coming Q school is going to be exciting. I hope Chris makes it. How many places are up for grabs? Interestingly how many players will be going for a tour card? It looks like the concept of the tour card may prove to be successful after all. Could this be streamed,at least the board finals?
Now a prediction: Chris Mason wins a tour card and in his 1st tv event draws Paul Nicholson. The battle of the bad boys!!
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

It wont be easy for Chris to get through Q School and I am sure he knows this.

Best of luck to him.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

devosteve wrote:This coming Q school is going to be exciting. I hope Chris makes it. How many places are up for grabs? Interestingly how many players will be going for a tour card? It looks like the concept of the tour card may prove to be successful after all. Could this be streamed,at least the board finals?
Now a prediction: Chris Mason wins a tour card and in his 1st tv event draws Paul Nicholson. The battle of the bad boys!!
I think alot of people went to the Q School last year who probably had no intention of playing the tour. People need to have their own funding or sponsorship in place for the year before going to the Q School IMO. Or as in Chris's case get the sponsorship upon qualifying.

I hope the tour gets the 128 it needs on a regular basis next year.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

man walks on moon
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Yeah we also discussed that weeks ago Justin. But this is the official announcement so we thought we would talk about it again.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

Great news indeed, all we need now is the viking back in action, Mr Burnett must give these lads sleepless nights thinking well if Ritchie can do it then why cant we
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Dicie wrote:Great news indeed, all we need now is the viking back in action, Mr Burnett must give these lads sleepless nights thinking well if Ritchie can do it then why cant we
Fordy's entry is in for the GSoD qualifier. :) :)
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

spaceman70 wrote:
Dicie wrote:Great news indeed, all we need now is the viking back in action, Mr Burnett must give these lads sleepless nights thinking well if Ritchie can do it then why cant we
You still meeting up Friday afternoon for a chuck?
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

trotter
International

Post by trotter »

spaceman70 wrote:

how's he playing now ?....at his BDO peak he was better than Adams in my opinion and probably only consistently second to Barney over time
Can you see him coming back and challenging the top 30-50 like Burnett ?
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

spaceman70 wrote:

:Irish2

Lovely stuff.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Adrian1969 wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Indeed I am Sir. Young Mr. Noble sent me the names of a few pubs with a board nearby.
trotter wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

how's he playing now ?....at his BDO peak he was better than Adams in my opinion and probably only consistently second to Barney over time
Can you see him coming back and challenging the top 30-50 like Burnett ?
I don't know how he is playing as I haven't seen him for a few weeks but he has been doing a few exhibitions with other players so fingers crossed.

I was at Lakeside when he came from behind to beat Barney in the semis in 2004, great game that one. :)
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

spaceman70 wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Indeed I am Sir. Young Mr. Noble sent me the names of a few pubs with a board nearby.

I might try and get a pass for this and come and join you boys then. :CCCCC: :CCCCC:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Bag Carrier
County Player

Post by Bag Carrier »

[quote="devosteve"]This coming Q school is going to be exciting. I hope Chris makes it. How many places are up for grabs? Interestingly how many players will be going for a tour card? It looks like the concept of the tour card may prove to be successful after all. Could this be streamed,at least the board finals?
Now a prediction: Chris Mason wins a tour card and in his 1st tv event draws Paul Nicholson. The battle of the bad boys!![/quote]

Without doubt Nicholson is the Bad Boy out of these pair :fishing
JFT97
erdogan camelback
Brass Darts

Post by erdogan camelback »

Bag Carrier wrote:
devosteve wrote:This coming Q school is going to be exciting. I hope Chris makes it. How many places are up for grabs? Interestingly how many players will be going for a tour card? It looks like the concept of the tour card may prove to be successful after all. Could this be streamed,at least the board finals?
Now a prediction: Chris Mason wins a tour card and in his 1st tv event draws Paul Nicholson. The battle of the bad boys!![/quote]

I'yve seene hardere turdes than nicholsone
Bag Carrier
County Player

Post by Bag Carrier »

erdogan camelback wrote:
Bag Carrier wrote:

I'yve seene hardere turdes than nicholsone
Try some fibre, that will make things softer :sheepshag2
JFT97
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Talking about the QSchool - can there be some constant annoucement to say associate PDPA members CAN play in all tournaments - all in Europe, and those in the UK that are undersubscribed!!!!

There is no need to go back to the BDO and wait for the cooling of period.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

good news and good luck Chris
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am