Betfair World Matchplay - DRAW

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
devosteve
International

Re: Betfair World Matchplay - DRAW

Post by devosteve »

Going to be there wednesday and thursday for the 2nd rd matches (sat right next to the walk on this year - hope the views ok). very good nights to go: 4 matches with everyone with a win under their belt. Hope i get to see Nicholson, Chisnal, Burnett, winstanley and King!
Looking forward to this event. cracking venue. More seats than usual this year; so bigger crowds.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

devosteve wrote:Going to be there wednesday and thursday for the 2nd rd matches (sat right next to the walk on this year - hope the views ok). very good nights to go: 4 matches with everyone with a win under their belt. Hope i get to see Nicholson, Chisnal, Burnett, winstanley and King!
Looking forward to this event. cracking venue. More seats than usual this year; so bigger crowds.
Have they reduced the size of the "VIP" area to do this, or allowed people on the other balcony next to the Sky studio box? Or, as more likely, shoved the tables even closer together, it was bad enough last year.
Big Jock Knew
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Ginge wrote:
devosteve wrote:Going to be there wednesday and thursday for the 2nd rd matches (sat right next to the walk on this year - hope the views ok). very good nights to go: 4 matches with everyone with a win under their belt. Hope i get to see Nicholson, Chisnal, Burnett, winstanley and King!
Have they reduced the size of the "VIP" area to do this, or allowed people on the other balcony next to the Sky studio box? Or, as more likely, shoved the tables even closer together, it was bad enough last year.
When i spoke to the woman at the box office i think she said narrower tables. Love the atmosphere, just gets a little too packed at times: especially if you are sitting next to a, (how should i put this?) person who may be a bit chunky. :)
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

devosteve wrote:
Ginge wrote:
When i spoke to the woman at the box office i think she said narrower tables. Love the atmosphere, just gets a little too packed at times: especially if you are sitting next to, (how should i put this?) Nikkiboy. :)
Thats not very nice
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

16/1 Anderson with Ladbrokes, May be wort a few quid as he reckons the eye problem will be sorted and e will be back to his best, also Chissy at 12s.
and the Iron Fist
Superleague Player

Post by and the Iron Fist »

Ginge wrote:
devosteve wrote:

That's getting to be a bit of a joke at PDC events. All-dayers are becoming increasingly unfeasible for me because it's so uncomfortable and as a non-drinker I can't numb the leg cramps that way .
"It seems he thinks he is entitled to say what he likes" - 'Gadffi' Dicie on and the Iron Fist.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

If I were a betting man I would probably have a cheeky e/w on Anderson, Winstanley and Pipe.

I know Barney should beat Smith but the young lads got a game and if he gets off to a flyer.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.