is the suit in jail? - - - - - Yes He is

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
nookie
Superleague Player

Re: is the suit in jail? - - - - - Yes He is

Post by nookie »

nasty cunt ...... short shrift from now on
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
nookie
Superleague Player

Post by nookie »

Damn swear filter but I'm sure we all know whqt cunt translates too .......
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

spaceman70 wrote:
Dicie wrote:It is indeed Dave, yes. I wont post, support, nor bad mouth this forum or anyone on it, but this will be my last post as long as he is a member on here.

He said things about Claire stansby and some others that people just cant get away with. Iv no wish to go into detail, and came to the conclusion rather than flooding the board with crap that people dont want to read i would stay away.

Ask Paddy meaney what this Chris Bradley person said about me, and what he also said on a live stream watched by hundreds aswell. . .

it is best for me to ignore this plank, than constantly rant on about him on here.

Oh for the record, i do hope that scumbag Callum has a right horrible time inside, and gets bummed to death by some 24 stone monster.
Can you pm me Dicie, if he has said these things I won't have him on here.
As of now he is banned.
Swedish Chef
Brass Darts

Post by Swedish Chef »

Ooh! Hoogen ploogen Suity stealen herren, jailen bummen faggen harden in showeren! Hurdy gurdy!!
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

Free the Dynamite, actually no let him rot, would rather have Dicie anyday of the week

As for the Suit, I hope he is reading this thread, and regretting what he has done

Assuming his Darts Managing days are over
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

Basgooner wrote:Free the Dynamite, actually no let him rot, would rather have Dicie anyday of the week

As for the Suit, I hope he is reading this thread, and regretting what he has done

Ahhhh gooooooner, you lads find anyone that can score a goal yet. Bad state of affairs when your keeper is joint top scorer this yr :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

Dicie wrote:
Basgooner wrote:Free the Dynamite, actually no let him rot, would rather have Dicie anyday of the week

Ahhhh gooooooner, you lads find anyone that can score a goal yet. Bad state of affairs when your keeper is joint top scorer this yr :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
A slight slow start, but still unbeaten, lol

Thankfully we have an easy game away to Liverpool tomorrow :DDD:

Fucking 0-0 draws, what is all that about
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

Painful to read. I thought the Suit was a nice guy, judging by some of his posts I read in the past.

My dad died almost 3 years back, but during his last year I found out my youngest brother had """borrowed""" large amounts of money from him without paying back a dime and my dad was too demented to confirm or deny the loan. And we all fought on our brother's side when in 2006/2007 he had to fight gullet cancer. Though we never received one Euro back, we didn't report it to the police, as we simply had no hard evidence that it hadn't been a loan or a gift or both. But till today I'm pretty convinced my brother has, in 2007, abused my father's reduced mental awareness to get to his money and I'll never forgive him for this shameful act.
thebullet87
The Ton Club

Post by thebullet87 »

what a scumbag cunt hes the twat who promotes mark hylton and ian white if im right should of got years
Wyn
Pub Champion

Post by Wyn »

Swedish Chef wrote:Ooh! Hoogen ploogen Suity stealen herren, jailen bummen faggen harden in showeren! Hurdy gurdy!!
:D
thebullet87
The Ton Club

Post by thebullet87 »

Dicie wrote:It is indeed Dave, yes. I wont post, support, nor bad mouth this forum or anyone on it, but this will be my last post as long as he is a member on here.

He said things about Claire stansby and some others that people just cant get away with. Iv no wish to go into detail, and came to the conclusion rather than flooding the board with crap that people dont want to read i would stay away.

Ask Paddy meaney what this Chris Bradley person said about me, and what he also said on a live stream watched by hundreds aswell. . .

it is best for me to ignore this plank, than constantly rant on about him on here.

Oh for the record, i do hope that scumbag Callum has a right horrible time inside, and gets bummed to death by some 24 stone monster.

f.u.c.k that dirty geordie twonk chris bradley s.h.i.t at darts and even worse at holding a conversation he makes my skin crawl abusing people on twitter calling james hubbard crap at darts :) not so long back id like 20 mins with him to knock him into shape
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

I wasn't aware of any of this
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

So can I claim credit for getting dicie back then :)
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Saw James in a take away in Bridlington tonight in the queue James, daisy mac and Deta be a good mixed triple.
and the Iron Fist
Superleague Player

Post by and the Iron Fist »

Well, earlier I said the situation (meaning 'the suit' going to jail) was hilarious but having seen the details I will revise that to appalling. It's sad that people like this exist.
"It seems he thinks he is entitled to say what he likes" - 'Gadffi' Dicie on and the Iron Fist.
hang the dj
County Player

Post by hang the dj »

Does anybody know if Hylton or White have made any comment on the matter?
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

hang the dj wrote:Does anybody know if Hylton or White have made any comment on the matter?

devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

hang the dj wrote:Does anybody know if Hylton or White have made any comment on the matter?
In all seriousness, these two players are going to be a little embarrassed don't you think? It's nothing to do with them i know, but if they trusted this guy and they have introduced him to people lets hope nothing else has gone on untoward re money issues.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Chizzyfan
County Player

Post by Chizzyfan »

devosteve wrote:
In all seriousness, these two players are going to be a little embarrassed don't you think? It's nothing to do with them i know, but if they trusted this guy and they have introduced him to people lets hope nothing else has gone on untoward re money issues.
You talk sense sir, I agree fully.
Chizzyesque
Wyn
Pub Champion

Post by Wyn »

I haven't seen any comment,but I noticed that they already have someone else promoting their upcoming exbos.