Heard a rumour? - Post it here
The Crusader
International

Re: Sort this please

Post by The Crusader »

Dicie wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Dicie wrote:
mshaw2 wrote:Theres an awful lot of animosity towards you here Dicie pal.

Water off a ducks ar se mate... Im sure im big and ugly enough to take it as it comes. I will say thou, people say alot on forums, or message boards that they wud not dream of saying to someones face, im not that way inclined...
No your not. But will take hearsay and abuse people for it regardless of evidence. What a man. You are so big and tough. I will wait until i see you to commend you on the bulleying of a child.

May i ask what ur gonna do about it... I cud do with a good laugh
FFS end it both of you please, Spaceman you are a Mod so please show a bit sensibility, if you two have issues can you not sort it via pm's and save everyone else getting caught up in it, it is now spoiling mos
Thinking of one.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

jointer wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:

Good to see ur sense of humour is still in 1 piece....

As for you Carl... Thanks.
No probs just like you I speak as I find[/quote]

So do i, but it seems its ok for you to do it, but not for me.... But thats ok, i wont let it bother me, i will post what i like in future.[/quote]

dicie has made some lucid and interesting posts before. however today i think the guy is heading for some sort of breakdown :MAD: take your meds go bed and come back tomorrow and talk about darts ffs.

for the record i think the mods do a good job.

apollo[/quote]
ye i think a forum breakdown is about to happen
not nice to see :D[/quote]

Err, no it isn't.[/quote]
i was on about dicie having a breakdown,although i thought it was obvious seeing as the poster above mentioned him having a breakdown
so keep your knickers on :D[/quote]

Bugger - barely comment on all this and when I did, got it hopelessly wrong. :D
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Dicie wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Dicie wrote:
mshaw2 wrote:Theres an awful lot of animosity towards you here Dicie pal.

Water off a ducks ar se mate... Im sure im big and ugly enough to take it as it comes. I will say thou, people say alot on forums, or message boards that they wud not dream of saying to someones face, im not that way inclined...
No your not. But will take hearsay and abuse people for it regardless of evidence. What a man. You are so big and tough. I will wait until i see you to commend you on the bulleying of a child.

May i ask what ur gonna do about it... I cud do with a good laugh
i'm simply going to let everyone know what a bully to young members you are. And the future of our game. After that it.s up to you and me big boy!
Admin
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Admin »

Thread locked because its going nowhere fast
Admin
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Admin »

Thank you Lurgan, Carl and all the other members who have expressed their opinion at the name changing.

It was said before but is worth repeating that this was done because some people were taking advantage of our more open approach and we were forced to act, we actually thought it would be easier to do what we did and tried to inject a little humour but it was taken the wrong way, or rather not in the way it was intended and we thank all those members who pointed that out to us.

This has now been reset but has left us with a legacy, we will no longer accept links to other forums unless they advertise a competition in our competition section or have been previously approved by a mod, this is in line with forum policy of all our competitors and no-one should have any issues with it. None of us have run forums before so we were really naive when we set this one up in thinking that everyone would respect what we were trying to do, some did not and took advantage.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Admin wrote:Thank you Lurgan, Carl and all the other members who have expressed their opinion at the name changing.

It was said before but is worth repeating that this was done because some people were taking advantage of our more open approach and we were forced to act, we actually thought it would be easier to do what we did and tried to inject a little humour but it was taken the wrong way, or rather not in the way it was intended and we thank all those members who pointed that out to us.

This has now been reset but has left us with a legacy, we will no longer accept links to other forums unless they advertise a competition in our competition section or have been previously approved by a mod, this is in line with forum policy of all our competitors and no-one should have any issues with it. None of us have run forums before so we were really naive when we set this one up in thinking that everyone would respect what we were trying to do, some did not and took advantage.
Someone is ALREADY banging on about things backfiring. :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

You couldn't make it up. :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.