County Player

Re: PDC Fans Player of the Year

Post by checkmate »

The Cat wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
The Cat wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Vote for James Wade
I totally agree.
I went for Lewis cause I like him and he's my favourite. I will not play your silly games.
James Wade could get a whole new look. New nickname of 'The Rebel' and walk out to David Bowie.
or he could walk out to space oddity rather than just being an oddity , hope he gets nowhere near winning even with this petty campaign, I thought I was in the teenage girls section :omg:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Could we perhaps get some high profile Twitter users to publisise the campaign? Stephen Fry perhaps? He loves his darts and has had mental issues in the past, surely he would sympathise with it all?
Last edited by Ginge on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Jock Knew
Stephen
Brass Darts

Post by Stephen »

Ginge wrote:Could we perhaps get some high profile Twitter followers to publisise the campaign? Stephen Fry perhaps? He loves his darts and has had mental issues in the past, surely he would sympathise with it all?

What a Machiavellian idea ;)
Religion ?

Sh*t it.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Fabulous.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

The Cat wrote:James Wade could get a whole new look. New nickname of 'The Rebel' and walk out to David Bowie.
If only Ronny Huybrechts hadn't already purloined that nickname :D

The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
The Cat wrote:James Wade could get a whole new look. New nickname of 'The Rebel' and walk out to David Bowie.
If only Ronny Huybrechts hadn't already purloined that nickname :D

You had 2 Wizards for a bit so why not?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

The song goes "Rebel Rebel"

Room for two I say.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Then all the Wades fans, on here, can sing, "Hot tramp, I love you so" when he gets to the stage. Good job Ronny doesn't understand the song.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

i thought a lot of fans said that they didn't really want Wade in the Premier League before the news was announced...sure most picked him in their forecasts but there were a lot of comments that they would prefer somebody different !!...they didnt think it would become reality though did they and now all this mock outrage....
he should have been in though !
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

trotter wrote:i thought a lot of fans said that they didn't really want Wade in the Premier League before the news was announced...sure most picked him in their forecasts but there were a lot of comments that they would prefer somebody different !!...they didnt think it would become reality though did they and now all this mock outrage....
Can't speak for others, but in my case it is not mock outrage. If the PDC didn't want to pick him, their comp, their choice.
The fact that when they didn't that they used his mental health issues as the reason, whether that was the true reason or not, is morally repugnant.
Vote Wade.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

trotter wrote:i thought a lot of fans said that they didn't really want Wade in the Premier League before the news was announced...sure most picked him in their forecasts but there were a lot of comments that they would prefer somebody different !!...they didnt think it would become reality though did they and now all this mock outrage....
Wrong! Even the people like me who thought Wade shouldn't have been included said the PDC were bang out of order for hiding behind his medical issues as a reason for excluding him. Whether you think he should have been in is neither here nor there - it is a protest vote against the PDC using James' 'issues' to their advantage. Mockrage has nothing to do with it.
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Murphio wrote:
Wrong! Even the people like me who thought Wade shouldn't have been included said the PDC were bang out of order for hiding behind his medical issues as a reason for excluding him. Whether you think he should have been in is neither here nor there - it is a protest vote against the PDC using James' 'issues' to their advantage. Mockrage has nothing to do with it.
Well said :DDDD:
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Murphio wrote:
Did the PDC choose his walk on music for him :fishing
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:

desparation posts now from paddy
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Justin Credible wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:

Poor, very poor
samrev180
The Ton Club

Post by samrev180 »

VOTE WADE!!!!!VOTE WADE!!!!!VOTEWADE!!!!!!!!!!VOTE WADE!!!!!VOTE WADE!!!!!VOTE WADE!!!!!VOTE WADE!!!!!VOTE WADE!!!!!
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ecky Thump wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:

Poor, very poor
The point I was making is with Jame's choice of music, it wasn't exactly a secret, how you so sure the PDC hid behind his medical condition? This very condition is what led to his behaviour problems and was already public knowledge.
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
The point I was making is with Jame's choice of music, it wasn't exactly a secret, how you so sure the PDC hid behind his medical condition? This very condition is what led to his behaviour problems and was already public knowledge.
James' condition is public knowledge as he made it so himself. I'm sure that he, for one, would never have thought it would be given as a reason for him not getting entry to a competition.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ecky Thump wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
James' condition is public knowledge as he made it so himself. I'm sure that he, for one, would never have thought it would be given as a reason for him not getting entry to a competition.
If it's affecting his behaviour in a way that compromises PDC regulations then yes, it could be a reason.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ecky Thump wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
If it's affecting his behaviour in a way that compromises PDC regulations then yes, it could be a reason.
In which case you give the reason as "disciplinary reasons", and not "because he's a nutter".
Big Jock Knew